Thendral Best Lines - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by suryaethomas

I like dialogues during the time of Admission
Tamil: Ellarum  pakkaranga Tulasi kaiye edunga
Tulasi: Pakkatume kaduvule kumbidarthukku yarrum vekka pedamattingale neenga enakku sainjathu uthaviyille,varam,

yes tat was an very touching one.. from then only thulasi starts liking tamil... so romantic..
   Finally is turning up with a dialogue which is not Tamizh's 😛,ok this time it is from my one of the gem of characters,my favourite too,Mr.Varadharaajan Sir.I am glad to add one of his dialogues here.I wanted to add his dialogues,but didn't get anything properly,now finally got one from a very recent episode-03-12-10.Here it follows,

"Rest edukradhunaa enna maa? kai,kaal asaikaama kazhatti potta spare parts maari iruka solriyaa? Viyaadhi en udambuku daan maa manasuku illa,manasu dhidamaa daan iruku"

He was saying this to his lovely daughter Deepa.He is such a nice character,I can the courage in him through these words.I loved his confidence and attitude.Admiring character he is 😊
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Hema_M

Finally is turning up with a dialogue which is not Tamizh's 😛,ok this time it is from my one of the gem of characters,my favourite too,Mr.Varadharaajan Sir.I am glad to add one of his dialogues here.I wanted to add his dialogues,but didn't get anything properly,now finally got one from a very recent episode-03-12-10.Here it follows,

"Rest edukradhunaa enna maa? kai,kaal asaikaama kazhatti potta spare parts maari iruka solriyaa? Viyaadhi en udambuku daan maa manasuku illa,manasu dhidamaa daan iruku"

He was saying this to his lovely daughter Deepa.He is such a nice character,I can the courage in him through these words.I loved his confidence and attitude.Admiring character he is 😊

yes hema absolutely correct... Deepa's dad VaradhaRajan is a very good man.. almost all his dialogs are worthy ones.. he is a very brave intellectual man.. and anyone can follow his advise..
mainly he is very hardworking dedicated family man...

Lately my fav dialogues are (sorry it's in English as I can't write Tanglish)

1) TA: "First you're a student, then my wife, then a mother to our child..."   (nice to hear that he wants Tulasi studying)

2) TA: "Kutti chelem!  What are you doing?"   (that dialogue is super cute)

3) Deepa: "Even though you were tortured by your sister in law, you have talent.  If you use your talent properly, you will go places."   (that was really nice of her to say that especially when Kanagu was crying)
Originally posted by smiles86

Lately my fav dialogues are (sorry it's in English as I can't write Tanglish)

1) TA: "First you're a student, then my wife, then a mother to our child..."   (nice to hear that he wants Tulasi studying)

2) TA: "Kutti chelem!  What are you doing?"   (that dialogue is super cute)

3) Deepa: "Even though you were tortured by your sister in law, you have talent.  If you use your talent properly, you will go places."   (that was really nice of her to say that especially when Kanagu was crying)

yes smiles u are right... all the dialogues are so nice to hear... specially deepa to kanagu.. semma emotional..
December 16 2010, so funny!!!

TA: "Pesu Kanagu Pesu unn ullathai kavaarntha antha kalli yaar??
Unn uyirai mayakiya antha villi yaar??
Unn paruvathai thiridiya antha paavai yaar??
Soll Kanagu soll antha uzhaga azhagi yaar??"
yes kowsi semma dialog by tamil to kanagu very very funny tat time kanagu semma shy shy...😆
Dialogues from Jan 3, 2010

Part #2: TT Scene at their house

(the dialogues go something like...sorry can't write tanglish)

TA: When I stand at the porch of that house, I feel that here is where my Tulasi cried, here is where Tulasi was insulted.  That is how my heart cries.  The house that insulted you, even if I want to go, my heart will not let me go.  I did not want to come on my own Tulasi.  I came back without me realizing it.

T (holds Tamil's hand):  What you have on me is not just affection.  Is it bigger than affection or bigger than love.  What ever it is.  I don't know how to say it.  When thinking about your affection, I am happy.  But I do not want the affection you have on me to change into hatred on your family.  Athai and Lav have no one else but us....We are the ones you have to take care of them.....For my happiness, will you please see Athai?

TA:  I will definetly see them.

To me that was a heart touching and interesting scene.
yes smiles u were right.. both of them looked so romantic and it was an heart touchy scene of an hubby and wife!!!

It showed their love for each other!!
i like the little dialogue when deepa was taking kanagu on her little scooty and kanagu was dreaming about feeding their baby and then the scene changes when she brings out her child who is ready to go to school and he goes 'athu kuliyama?'. that was really funny. and she says yh, your [place has come and he says that she was riding her scooty really fast, lol. That was funny. I also liked the old dialogue when deepa, thulasi and tamil go to a restaurant and deepak asks thulasi what she said about how people can love each other after marriage. Thulasi says 'naan kai kalavaporen'. He says 'pidikele na vitudango aana kai kalavaporen unda mattum solidaatheenga' and she says 'chi poango neenga appadi nenichaal kooda naan vitudaven a??' That was a really cute dialogue by thulasi. It shows how much she loves him and doesn't want to let him go or give him up for anyone :D