Thendral Best Lines - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Karthi

I'm waiting to hear more dialogues from Tamil that are good so we can add more to this thread.  After the whole Charu issue, I hope TT get together soon.
Lovely dialogues shared from Thendral😊 brings back sweet memories..

This is my fave from the recent episodes..

by Thulasi to Charu;
"Naan panatha mattum illa, pasathakuda yaarkithaiyum pichaiya ketka mathen"

One emotional dialogue from Charu;
"ippokuda yennoda vedhanaiya, yen pakam irukara nyayatha yarume purinjikala la,
Ippokuda yennakaga pesa yarum varale la"

by Thulasi to Charu;
"nan uyirothu irukira varaikum, athu kanavula kooda nadakathu,
oruvela nan setthudaka apparom vena unnale avara kalyanam pannika mudiyum "(the second part for me reflects her lost of confidence in her husband πŸ˜” )

by Tamizh to Charu;
"ava en pondathi, nee yaru"(ippothan nyabagathuku vanthuda?)
"naan enna un kalathula thaliya kathuna, pondathingura"

by Joseph on the bus;
"Oor vitu oor vathalum ungga pirachanai theerathu pola irukku"
"aama munnadi yaar? therinja ponna? enngeyo partha mathuri irrukku" πŸ˜†

by Tamizh to his mom;
"setthu mannoda manna povene thavera, innorthi kaluthula thali mathum katha matten."
"intha jenmam illa, innum ezhu jenmam edhuthalum thulasithan yen pondathi"

Originally posted by Syamanthra

by Thulasi to Charu;
"nan uyirothu irukira varaikum, athu kanavula kooda nadakathu,
oruvela nan setthudaka apparom vena unnale avara kalyanam pannika mudiyum "(the second part for me reflects her lost of confidence in her husband πŸ˜” )

Very Nice lines altogether.
Its opposite Syamanthra - It means none can even think of grabbing him from me until I am alive...Its like he is my possession and he is only for Thulasi,πŸ˜ƒ...Possessiveness basically...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by shubba

Very Nice lines altogether.
Its opposite Syamanthra - It means none can even think of grabbing him from me until I am alive...Its like he is my possession and he is only for Thulasi,πŸ˜ƒ...Possessiveness basically...πŸ˜›

Hymm...πŸ˜•  thats what I got from the first sentence.
The message I got was why must she add "maybe when I'm dead, it may happen?"
Normally in a rush of emotion, one would say, "naan setthalum athu nadakathu", so to me it felt awkward that she added the second line and it seemed like his dialogue to his mom answered that.
but yes.. I can see your point now from a different angle, never thought of it from this way. 😊

[and he is only for Thulasi,πŸ˜ƒ...Possessiveness basically...πŸ˜›

Hymm...πŸ˜•  thats what I got from the first sentence.
The message I got was why must she add "maybe when I'm dead, it may happen?"
Normally in a rush of emotion, one would say, "naan setthalum athu nadakathu", so to me it felt awkward that she added the second line and it seemed like his dialogue to his mom answered that.
but yes.. I can see your point now from a different angle, never thought of it from this way. 😊

The second line must have been to provoke charu to say "appo you die" and come to strangle her.  The perfect setting for TA to come and slap her and take things from there..
otherwise like shubba said, those lines indicate T's confidence in TA. At not time die T feel otherwise...
Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago