Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's wednesday !! Even though these days the promo comes on saturday itself but wednesday has always been the Promo Day and I'm at home and didn't go to college(but yeah not because I'm dying to see the kati laash promo again,I'm already out of the Chiranjeev Gang !!,but because I missed my bus :P )

prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I'm at home and didn't go to college(but yeah not because I'm dying to see the kati laash promo again,I'm already out of the Chiranjeev Gang !!,but because I missed my bus :P )

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Love the explaination part. Even I am not dying to see that horrible laash ke dummy tukde, they are looking so fake that its not funny.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
@prabha di yeah they look totally fake and rather weird !! but you see FW people have this flare for kati laashes I really think you people who live in Mumbai should take care patha nahi kab tum log kis kati laash se takra jao !! Thanks to these people the no. of kati laashes in Mumbai seems increasing day by day !!

But haan last week's treat has saved them from week long criticism warna if we had a stupid episode last week and then this promo then I can imagine iss thread ka kya hashra hotha πŸ˜† !!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@prabha di yeah they look totally fake and rather weird !! but you see FW people have this flare for kati laashes I really think you people who live in Mumbai should take care patha nahi kab tum log kis kati laash se takra jao !! Thanks to these people the no. of kati laashes in Mumbai seems increasing day by day !!

But haan last week's treat has saved them from week long criticism warna if we had a stupid episode last week and then this promo then I can imagine iss thread ka kya hashra hotha πŸ˜† !!

Esi ka to hame dar lagata hein bhavana...kahi vo hame dikha na jaye...abhi bahar jate hein tb ye dar meine hamesha satata reheta heinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today's wednesday !! Even though these days the promo comes on saturday itself but wednesday has always been the Promo Day and I'm at home and didn't go to college(but yeah not because I'm dying to see the kati laash promo again,I'm already out of the Chiranjeev Gang !!,but because I missed my bus :P )

dont worry bhavana😊.
any positive sign on tv?
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.rajshri.com/Video/Jeena-Isi-Ka-Naam-Hai-Shivaji-Satam
thake this link chinu u will find that here
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Let us guess the titles and plots of this case!!!

My Take- Punctured Dil Ki Case

A couple comes across a well near an abandoned house. The wife is whining in a nasal tone that she was thirsty and wud like to have water from the well. The man exasperated with the girl decided to roll down a container into the well. The girl in an excitement accidentally pushes the man and he falls into the well. Luckily the well is shallow and the man was yelling at his companion for spoiling his rs 9,82,984 shirt! Suddenly the girl yelled pointing down into the well. The man looked down and screamed and fainted.

At the next jucture we hear CID qualis siren. Daya and Sachin and Kajal come out. Kajal is promoting KBC. Vivek is inside the well examninig the Laashy.

(Continue plz!!!!)πŸ˜›
prabha. thumbnail

BY the way that remindes me. Do you remember the Neeraj Grover murder case? Neeraj was killed by a budding actress and her boyfriend. You must have seen HYPERCITY and the INORBIT MALL in CID countless number of times till now. I think the CID Bureau is around that area. This lady was sent by her boyfriend to buy knifes from this very HYPERCITY to cut his body. Then Neeraj's body was cut into pieces, taken to Manor, and burnt. So you know how they are getting these Kati Laash aur uske Tukade inspiration from.
Bhavanab thumbnail
@Okkk !! Now I know where did this inspiration come from but kuch zyada hi inspiration nahi ho gaya ?? Too many kati laashes are irritating !! I mean aaj kal logo ke paas time hi nahi rehtha and here we have people,who first kill,then cut the body,then put them in a gunny bag and then through it in a well !! wow looks like kaafi free time hai iss insaan ke paas
I guess this is already the 3rd kati laash episode after biweekly started !!
prabha. thumbnail

Arre yaar not just that, only multi millionaire people seem to be stuck in crimes going by the size of bungalows. Where are the chawls, the flats??? Lower strata mein jurm hone band ho gaye kya??

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago