Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

\

lamboo ji tell this new friend of urs to stop the personal attacks and stop coming into our veeya heaven and destroying the peace or else I am not going to tolerate it! i think though she will soon find that im not the only veeya fan and the sooner she understands WHY we stand with tapu the better......chalo koi baat nahin we dont need to justify ourselves.

BTW darling, practice what u preach, ur personally attacking n threatening Lambooji n tht new member here😲
😲
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

This is a public forum and no one stop anyone from posting anywhere!  Let's all remember that!!!  Anyone can post anywhere as long as they stay within the rules of the forum!

except the fanclubs...where we are meant to stay in our own one and not pass dirty comments onto some others...thats respecting someone elses view!
Originally posted by: Nancy.Angel

i hate tapsya and one member srkluvr is sick🤢

Nancyji......you will have a hearty laugh all the way till you are here......you will find people  applauding rape, lies, deceit, fraud, murder, robberry here with pride and say that their parents are even proud for supporting person who is glorifying these traits....(Tappu Baba, I am talking)...you will find people going weak in their knees by watching that disgusting rape of Veer and are on cloud 9 dreaming this disgusting act as romantic......you will really have a very hearty laugh.....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

BTW darling, practice what u preach, ur personally attacking n threatening Lambooji n tht new member here😲
😲

oh accha? where have I called anyone any words? i have simply asked that there is no personal attacking!
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

\

lamboo ji tell this new friend of urs to stop the personal attacks and stop coming into our veeya heaven and destroying the peace or else I am not going to tolerate it! i think though she will soon find that im not the only veeya fan and the sooner she understands WHY we stand with tapu the better......chalo koi baat nahin we dont need to justify ourselves.

U cannot ask anyone to stop visiting particular threads. This forum is for all members. Maybe u r not the only veeya fan but there r other sensible ppl around here as well. Everyone has a right to any thread as long as they dont attack the actors personally.
shivani9 thumbnail

oh accha? where have I called anyone any words? i have simply asked that there is no personal attacking!

ohhh is it???😲😲
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
talking abt going into other threads SRK Ive seen u publicising abt ur Veeya on other threads with pics etc. What abt that? U did one of that just yday if u remember?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: fast trak

U cannot ask anyone to stop visiting particular threads. This forum is for all members. Maybe u r not the only veeya fan but there r other sensible ppl around here as well. Everyone has a right to any thread as long as they dont attack the actors personally.

no ji...the mods have requested we stay in our own fanclubs! anyway ms nancy angel seems to be rather strong in her words! I will not have anyone destroying the peace of my beautiful club! Or else really I would not hesitate to come onto the veer an the ich fanclub and post things there...but no I dont want to do that cos i respect their fans. same way I expect the same respect.
shivani, I am enjoying this.....now some people will have blood pressure shooting beyond 200...so I pity on them........evil is drowning very fast...faster than evil and evil-admirers even thought......
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: fast trak

talking abt going into other threads SRK Ive seen u publicising abt ur Veeya on other threads with pics etc. What abt that? U did one of that just yday if u remember?

we're allowed in any thread to post our view...just not the specific fanclubs! and really if someone was making a negative comment I wouldnt have minded but ms nancy angel is really over the top in her language!