Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks for the update, El.

Sivagami kku irunththaalum thappu , illai naalum thappu.

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Sri, Siva is such a nice guy and a good friend to MM, hopefully he realize that.

I am happy that this MM has learnt a good lesson - ppl who were genuinely care for his well being were not appreciated. He thinks he is too smart - in fact what is the difference between Vasu and Selvam? he too is ungrateful too....slapping Siva who had done so much of help and was standing there trying to drill some senses into his mud head yet he took the side of his step bro and step mum. 😡 SELVAM UNNAKKU IDHUUM VENNUM INNUM VENNUM.👏

Frankly speaking this MM was feeling great that he was running the whole household expenses and even was throwing his weight around when some decision making was needed. He failed to realise is that he was actually feeding 2 serpents who bit him when he was off guard.😡

He always felt his wife Archu was bad mouthing abt his dear mum/bro and he never gave her a chance to express her feelings but when he was thrown out it was only she who was there to lift him up.

Lets hope that this MM someday doesn't forgive Vasu/Bhagam for all the evil things they have done to him, Archu and their unborn child....but knowing his character he is capable of doing it coz I always believe that a leopard never changes its spots.😡

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharadwaj_k

Thanks for the update.....Siva is really a gem!!Though i thought this would happen...MM is lucky to have a friend like Siva....Hope MM relaizes it at least this time.

Yes...he realises it now but only when it was too late. It shows that Siva didn't wash his hands off Selvam esp now when he knows that Selvam has landed on the streets. 😊

I am very sure Vasu's wife won't be happy when she discovers this fraud done by him and her father. I was also wondering whether could it be possible that her dad did this so that she will lose respect for her husband and eventually leave him? Perhaps he wanted his daughter to see the real character of Vasu - he was never in favour of Vasu right from the beginning but was forced to accept him as his SIL coz his daughter was adamant. 👏 He has all the wealth he wants and yet he took poor Selvam's shed when that was his only means of livilihood.....something is not right..!!😍 
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay - it is funny that people always think what is best for themselves!!! I watched this as I had nothing better to do and was aghast at Sori daddy's "cashing the opportunity" move !!! He said "oru chinna asambavitham in that girl's life ' !!! Give me a breakkkkk.
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Thanks Eljay - it is funny that people always think what is best for themselves!!! I watched this as I had nothing better to do and was aghast at Sori daddy's "cashing the opportunity" move !!! He said "oru chinna asambavitham in that girl's life ' !!! Give me a breakkkkk.

Totally agree with you. How can he do that. Further did Priya ask him to do that.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sri and Eljay.

Sivagami Azhudukitte irukkaanga. Too much.

Priya di dthe right thing by running away - I do hope she ran away not kidnapped by Dheena. I have a feeling Sori will her her some how.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay ma for the lovely update. I too think that priya has been kidnapped by Dheena 😕
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... Mr&Mrs Siva are too good... they always help selvam, no matter what he done.  sori's dad is too much...  priya need support and help not husband.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

Totally agree with you. How can he do that. Further did Priya ask him to do that.

yes i agreed with both of u. i think sori might asked his best friend(Ram) to marry priya.  
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All I can say is that this is an asattu kadhai, getting worse by the minute!  Priya runs away and now Sivagami is sitting and crying.  If she comes back, Sivagami will cry even more, Aiyo, enga kudumba maanam poche, iva vaayum vayiruma irundha podhu veettai vidu odi ponaale" or some such stuff.  Annoying, irritating polambals!