Shows being rated on IF....SGP No.17

amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys....

don't know how many of you noticed...but the shows are being rated on IF....don't know the exact criteria but guess its based on how active the forum is or something related...๐Ÿ˜ณ

gud or bad you decide....but the news is that SGP is at no. 17 and it shows the ratings to have dropped...

you can check it out on the india-forums.com homepage๐Ÿ˜›

will try finding out what it is based on and what can be done to increase the ranking...

Edited by amotlymileo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: amotlymileo

will try finding out what it is based on and what can be done to increase the ranking...

To increase the rank,all you have to do is...Rate the forum in the chaska meter at the top of the forum just below the show synopsis...u will find five stars and have to rtade accordingly...Ehh,Not Bad,Pretty good,Outstanding and Freakin' Awesome....And u can rate once every day...have been ratiing the show since it started...aur ab jaake iska result pata chala hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

To increase the rank,all you have to do is...Rate the forum in the chaska meter at the top of the forum just below the show synopsis...u will find five stars and have to rtade accordingly...Ehh,Not Bad,Pretty good,Outstanding and Freakin' Awesome....And u can rate once every day...have been ratiing the show since it started...aur ab jaake iska result pata chala hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah,,,just found out that rating the show actually makes a difference and also they are gonna take into account the media coverage and people following the show..and many more things๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL this system of rating shows is almost as faulty as the TRP system cuz IF can't be an accurate measure....the most active forums on IF are those of the so called "youth" shows like DMG, Geet, MJHT...and if THAT is actually considered the "best on Indian TV" then I have no words๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways thanks for explaining the system, Shounak....I'm gonna try and rate it once everyday I come to the forum too....lol
sweet @s candy thumbnail
ya i also noticed that they were rating them
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also just noticed it..and i think rating the show on the chaska meter will make a diff..so we can all rate it whenver its possible..tht will push the rank up i guess..
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Where is this chaska meter? ๐Ÿ˜•
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i saw the ratings....will rate it daily (hope so)
though i dont think this serves any purpose, but jus to show (dont ask to whom) which shows are we interested in....i'll rate

@ladyM - u can find the chaska meter jus below 'About the show' on the left side of SGP home page
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same thing with celeb rakings...It won't turn out to be fair enough
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info. Another rating system on IF where I will get to see only MJHT, DMG and Geet on top. Already I have to see top 10 popular celebrity list filled with only actors from Star one shows. No offense to actors of these shows but it is very irritating to see the same actors again and again in the top 10.

I wish they could just make a different ranking system for the star one shows that way they all could compete with each other and all the other shows of Star plus, Colors, zee and other channels could compete with each other.