Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Changed behaviour of Jagmohan

indomie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey,  am not following this serial regularly , nor an active member of this forum.but, now  finding this serial interesting....could you please help me to know .how suddenly Jag mohan's behaviour changed towards Abha and Takur...which link to follow to know the details....
thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey so this is what happened.

When Abha and Karan got married Jag told Abha that she would have to break all relations with her parents. Abha wanting to prove herself as a good daughter in law did as he told her and broke all relations with them. Time in and time out Abha keeps proving to Jag that she is really a good daughter in law. She saves Kanika from tarnishing the family reputation and takes care of everyone. At this point Jag starts to soften up and sees his wife Prathiba in Abha. Then Lata gets sick and Abha really wants to go meet her at the hospital but she does not because she does not want to break the promise that she gave Jag and does not go. Abha is crying and sharing her feelings with Dadi while Jag overhears everything and feels bad. Jag then pretends to be sick and takes Abha to the same hospital that Lata is in so that she could see her sister. Abha reaches there sees her family but does not say anything to them or her sister but takes care of Jag. The next day is his wife's death anniversery and so Abha does all the preparations while everyone forgets and then Jag feels like he should forgive Abha but that day Abha mom gets really sick and Abha rushes to meet her well that is what she tells everyone but she actually goes to pray for her at a temple. A mad Jagu goes in search for Abha at her house but does not find anyone there and then dadi calls him to tell him that Abha and Karan have gone to temple. Jag goes there and feels bad and takes Abha to her mom and accepts her as his daughter in law.

Hope this helps you.
indomie thumbnail
oh, thank you   princess sweety,, you really helped me in understanding the story ...thanks a lot..
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: indomie

oh, thank you   princess sweety,, you really helped me in understanding the story ...thanks a lot..

No problem😊
Oh I forgot to say Welcome to the forum my name is Riya 😊