Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Arrey dear u relax first...don't think so much...see it is your personal choice that you like veer and tapsya together...fine...but you know that scene should not be promoted like this...ek do din baat karke chod dete aap usko toh acha rehta...i saw so many threads opening only for that scene...nandmi ne interview de diya..etc etc etc...it really doesnt matter what happened in the show...that is what we keep on telling again and again that relationships should come from heart...aapki galti nahin hai...u can differntiate things but all the five fingers are not equal right...we should try and keep this forum decent as much as possible...aap apni profile pic mein bhi wohi scene promote karte ho...yar itni saari pics hain aapke paas koi bhi laga lo...why only this one...look at rakun4eva she is also a veeya fanand she had put such a cute pic of nandmi....pls srk mam don't cry..it is a public forum and just be cautious of things in future😊and now on independence day eve pls don't cry...motherland india wale thread par aa jao and dedicate something for INDIA😊

areyyyyyeh scene koi paap nahin tha! marriage consummation tha!!!!!! areyyy however t happened we didnt like it for that!!!!!!!!!!! we liked it for tapu! because we felt she showed her true love,,,her true self for the first times and this pic is proof of the tender love but ji how can u compare this one veeya scene to what MASSOMMA Ji is writing??? there is somethig hrribly wrong in that! u r not trying to say that she does all this by watching veeya! please! i am a teenager i am SENSIBLE while watching these things!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE should start thinking these things are real!!!!!!!!!!!!
shivani9 thumbnail
I find this a consequence of gloryfying rape of Veer as a symbol of pure love
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Darling Sanaya r u taking any actions to stop such things happening in future from ur side...u dont have 2 answer me, but given the way u r reacting i just wondered

what am I supposed to do about such grotesque immoral nonesense??? it is some sort of weird crime what this girl is writing!!!!!! IM TELLING U I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK AND AM STILL SHCOKED at reading such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but u tell me what do u want me to do? am i the only veeya fan? VEEYA DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!! IT S MY PHOOTI KISMAT SHE ASKED FOR THIS SCENE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AND I PRAY SHE HAS NOT MISUSED IT IN SUCH A WAY!!!!!! ANY IDEA WHAT A BLOW ON MY HEART THIS IS ???? AND WORST U GUYS ARE TURNING ROUND AND PUTTING THIS ON ME!!!!!!! HOW??????????? DOES THIS GIRL NOT KNOOW THE DIFFERENCE BWTWEEN REEL AND REAL??? ITS NOT EVEN BEEN  A WEEK SINCE SHE CAME HERE!!!!!! AM I SOME MAHAAN BABA THAT SHE WILL LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY???😑
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

I find this a consequence of gloryfying rape of Veer as a symbol of pure love

OH RIGHT! LIKE THIS GIRL DOESNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAL AND REEL!!!!!!!!! AND IF THIS WAS JUST A NORMAL HUSBAND WIFE CONSUMMATION U WOULD NOT BE SAYING SUCH A THING!!!!!! THIS ISSUE IS ALTOGETHER DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!  I CURSE MY LUCK!!!!!!!!!!🀒
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

areyyyyyeh scene koi paap nahin tha! marriage consummation tha!!!!!! areyyy however t happened we didnt like it for that!!!!!!!!!!! we liked it for tapu! because we felt she showed her true love,,,her true self for the first times and this pic is proof of the tender love but ji how can u compare this one veeya scene to what MASSOMMA Ji is writing??? there is somethig hrribly wrong in that! u r not trying to say that she does all this by watching veeya! please! i am a teenager i am SENSIBLE while watching these things!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE should start thinking these things are real!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok fine keep promoting it and send them to all you teachers and enjoy...aap bhi naa mam kuch nahin samjhna chahte...aapka bhala karne chalo toh matlab khud phansi par latak jao...i was genuinely concerned abt u but u again started all this...maaf karo ji aur khoob consummation consummation karo...nobody can stop u😑
SRKLuvr thumbnail
AND FOR GODS SAKE GET MY VEEYA'S NAME OFF THE TITLE OF THIS CHI POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
shivani9 thumbnail

OH RIGHT! LIKE THIS GIRL DOESNT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAL AND REEL!!!!!!!!! AND IF THIS WAS JUST A NORMAL HUSBAND WIFE CONSUMMATION U WOULD NOT BE SAYING SUCH A THING!!!!!! THIS ISSUE IS ALTOGETHER DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!  I CURSE MY LUCK!!!!!!!!!!🀒

Darling, there is no point in cursing luck, we have 2 face the consequences of our actions... what is imp, is what actions r u taking from ur side to stop such things happening in future is what interests me in this topic and nothing else...

AND FOR GODS SAKE GET MY VEEYA'S NAME OFF THE TITLE OF THIS CHI POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Aur gand phaila lo aap....jab dekho censored censored😑
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Ok fine keep promoting it and send them to all you teachers and enjoy...aap bhi naa mam kuch nahin samjhna chahte...aapka bhala karne chalo toh matlab khud phansi par latak jao...i was genuinely concerned abt u but u again started all this...maaf karo ji aur khoob consummation consummation karo...nobody can stop u😑

aisa maine kya kehdiya??? kya yeh ladki koi dood peeti bachchi hai jo difference samhti nahin??????????😑 areyyy meri bhi kismat sab mere upar aa raha hai!!!!!😑 areyyyy aisa kya tha scene main??? is it something explicit???? EK GHALTI THI!!!!!!!! koi rape nahi tha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lekin why r u guys using VEEYA in all this??? this is another issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 aisa kya ho gaya jo itni gandi baatein mere upar aa rahi hai?????? haiiii bhagvan yeh sab kya hai???😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 rula diya mujhe sabne