Balika Vadhu

Jagya's already fond of his Anandi-Article

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Shashank Vyas

Unlike other actors who claim that they always dream of pursuing acting, Shashank Vyas never thought he would actually become one.
The young guy, who plays the grown-up Jagya on Balika Vadhu, had acted in a few plays while in school and college. "But I had never given acting a serious thought," he says. He took his MBA entrance exams in Ujjain where he belongs, but wasn't getting a college of his choice. "So it was in January 2009 that I came to Mumbai. I gave a lot of auditions and did my share of struggle before the role of Jagya came to me." And no, the thought that Anandi's role in the show was more prominent, was not a deterrent. "If that was the case, then I wouldn't have been here at all," he adds.

And in this little time that he has been shooting for the show, he's become good friends with the grown-up Anandi ' Pratyusha Bannerjee. "She's a very nice girl and I'm very fond of her. She's quiet and talkative," he says. Isn't that a contradiction? "Not really," he quips, "Jab bolna chahiye tab chup rehti hai, aur jab chup rehna chahiye, tab bolti hai!"

Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't know why the photo of jag is not updated here.So,i post the link
http://www.balikavadhu.org/jagya%e2%80%99s-already-fond-of-his-anandi/#more-1887
though i don't like the picture of shashank here😒 but in his interview remarks 😳seems he is quite intelligent.
lux123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i js luvd the reporter has written JAGYA IS ALREADY FOND OF HIS ANANDI😉
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah the grown up jagya n anandi should  be fond of each other so that their chemistry works for the viewers,,,,
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing!!!