"I Salute Kratika Of 'Jhansi Ki Rani'", Says Additi Gupta
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Saturday, 14 August 2010 17:46
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Additi Gupta

You must be wondering why Additi Gupta wants to salute Kratika Sengar, who is essays Rani Laxmibai in 'Jhansi Ki Rani' on Zee TV. Even we were wondering why Additi wants to salute Kartika. But Additi is amazed to see the actress act with all the heavy accessories on her and doing all those stunts wearing heavy costumes.

While talking to this reporter Additi seemed very amazed with the actors who work with heavy accessories and costumes on. She says, "I will be the happiest person if I am allowed to be in jeans and T-shirts throughout my shoots. It becomes very uncomfortable for me to work with heavy costumes. When I see Kratika of 'Jhansi Ki Rani', who is always seen in traditional sari, with heavy jewelries, bangles, head jewelry and such a large nose ring, I feel amazed. On top of it she has to deliver dialogues in such conditions".

"I want to salute the lady for her courage to work under such conditions because as she is essaying a queen she has to be always in the same getup whatever may be the condition. While fighting, while running she is always the same with some difference", adds Additi in a very appreciating voice.

Well Additi that's called professionalism!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/1001-i-salute-kratika-of-jhansi-ki-rani-says-additi-gupta.html
Posted: 13 years ago

aww......bechari.....

for that change she will have to do a serial where such a  role is required with western looks.....:)
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing!!
Ya Aditi also wore heavy jewelry when she was getting married to RR in Kis desh!! She was complaining alot! LOL