MF CC#112 ~ The return of Morena Express ~

Posted: 13 years ago

!!*Mayurians Forever 112*!!

Well, I still remember the day when I thought to make some CC where I can interact with my sweetest Mayurian Friends. I asked out for this to all my friends that time on some MN topic in mjht forum, though we were off the tangent in that post, discussing abt CC, but thank God we weren't reported nor that topic got closed.🀣🀣

Me, Fari, Nidzy, Tapoor, Mahi decided to open this CC and I included all the names of the people I knew that time, slowly many new members came and became a part and should i say integral part of CC. Becoz it was not an invites only CC.
It was great fun.
Full of masti, Drooling, discussing abt MN, more discussion abt MN and some more discussion abt MN. *sigh* Those certainly were golden Days.
I can never forget those days, few of best days of my Life.😍

And Now i feel proud to say that its one of the most famous CC of the Chat Club Forum
stalkers love to Visit our CC.🀣
OMG
I can't believe we are this much Famous.🀣

Now this CC has many members along with the Orignal Members who started this CC.
But

What is the Cause of this CC?
What is that which binds all of us?
What is that becoz of whic we our MFians?
Who are the people who chemistry is unbeatable?
Who are the characters that we can't help but stare at them?
Who are the two characters who have become a part of our lives?
Who are Two characters whose insane fans' second home is this CC?
Who are the persons, whose crazy fans just can't stop talking about them?
After all
Who They are?

They are none other than our 
MAYANK and NUPUR
who are our
MAYUR😍

Mayank and Nupur, to say just two fictional characters, but have become a part of our life.
We all crazy MFians, speak Mayur, talk Mayur, think Mayur, Dream Mayur.
Infact Mayur are our life and we all are their CRAZY PROUD FANS.
We MFians can't bear anyone saying even a word against MN.
We MFians are such a team who reach everywhere for bhajaofying the band of bashers.🀣
We MFians are STARS. Koi Shak???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Mayank and Nupur
A beautiful, mesmerizing, stunning, hot, sizzling, magical couple having
A most enchanting, fascinating, eternal Love Story ever.
Truely defining the OPPOSITE ATTRACTS

and the people who gave us MAYUR
whose even name bring a huge smile on our visagesWho are the best actors of entertainment industry
Who are the most humble, polite, naughty, sweet, gorgeous, amazing, hardworking, dedicated, and honest persons
And who are in LOVE with each other and hide this from us.🀣
our very own
ARJUN and RATI😍

We all MFians, all Mayurians can't thank them enough for giving us our JAAN Mayur.

All in all we all are Crazy Mayurians and ArTians, and feel immense Proud to be called as
Mayurian and ArTian.

Wowwwww Its seems like some Dream, Finally our MN are Back. πŸ˜
Our Nupur is back
We have won
We have get back our MN in our Lives.
Again that drooling is back

Life seems so beautiful now. πŸ˜³

We The MFians

It seems so simple a siggie but never any siggie have took this much time as it took.
If i missed any member, then i am really sorry. But i tried my best to add all people abt whom's selected celebrity i got to know.

A VM Specially Made For The MayUrians
This is a little tribute to our CC & the moments we have spent together.Also defines who we are and how we set ourselves apart from the rest in the most Unique way possible.
Sanam has done an amazing job and i am in love with this VM. Sanu Its just FABULOUS.⭐️

Direct link for VM:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8FhqNtsTHU

100th CC Celebrations MFians - Jane Kyun Dil Janta Hai

Made By: Sanam
Enjoy!

My Special Thanks to Faria, Nidzy, Tapoor, Mahi who are my Partners and helped me in opening this CC for all crazy Mayurians and ArTians.
Luv
Rabi

Lets droll together once again πŸ˜‰
Have Fun....... and Enjoy!

Members (MFians)

Rabi (rose.mn)

Nidzy (mayurarti)

Faria (faria70)

Mahak (Mahaklovesmayur)

Tapoor (Tapoor)

Mariyam aka Mari (Mari-ARtian)

Hina (Sunshine girl)

Sanam (PehliNazar)

Shamsa (ArTiToTheEnd)

Nidz (Nidzcole_ArTi)

Sonia (Luv.MayUrArTi)

Afshaa (Afshaanfreen)

Aneesha (theaneesha1992)

Lina (rkmnsg)

Nidhi Patel (dmgmjht4ever)

Bhavna (Bhavana)

Sehrish (Sizzlingsis)

Ayesha (Ayesha.Ization)

Komal (KomaliciousXOMN)

Daania (-Daania-)

Mahima (MjhtFan_Mahima)

Maria (gr8_mms)

Pebo (..pebo..)

Pia (dmg1_mjht)

Maham (pinkvic.selena)

Reema (reema ArTi)

Supriya (-SupriyaluvsMN-)

Sushmi (susmiluvesamyur)

Maria (maria-soniarti)

Vinu (Wind)

Stuti (stuti123 )

Pallabi (palz_ArTi4ever )

Swati (swati05)

Sonal (Mystique)

Raman (luvmayur_raman)

Yamini (Yamini.Arjun)

Varsha (-krazyria-)

Kankshita (-Kanky-)

Aishwarya (-Aish129-)

Zarfishan (zarfishan1983)
If any member is missing in the list, then plz let me know, i would add the name of that member.

CC Awards

I hope these Awards are fair enough and hope that no one will find any problem with them. This wasn't easy task, probably the most difficult one to arrange pm's, count votes and then select which could be best choice of Award.
I have included few more awards which according to me were missing from the list and were needed badly.
Thanks a lot Hina, Sanu, Mari for Ur help in all these awards matter. Without you guys i would definitely have gone mad till now.🀣
Thank you guys!
Love you all...

Mr Sharma, Mr Bijlani of MF CC

Mayank Sharma, Arjun Bijlani

Mrs Sharma, Mrs Bijlani of MF CC

Nupur Bhushan, Rati Pandey

Mayank of MF CC

Sam 

Nupur of MF CC

Rabi 
Nidzy
(Hi Nidzy Partner πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

Most Funnies Mmeber Of CC

Nidzyy 

Jai Veeru Of MF CC

nidz n nidzy

The 3 idiots of MF CC

mari-sana-rabi 
(Yeh to hona hi tha πŸ€£, i am feeling so proud today)

True Sisters of MF CC

Rabi-Sanu😳

Most inactive member of MF CC

shreya

Most active member of MF CC

Hina 

Dukhi Atma of MF CC

Pallu 

Basanti of MF CC

Nidzy 

Most Friendly Member of MF CC

Hina

Most Caring and Dedicated Person of MF CC

Mari
Sanu

Most boring person of MF CC

Reema 

Creative Person of MF CC:

Rabi 

Evilest person of MF CC

Nidzyy

Most serious person of MF CC

stuti 

Gunjan of MF CC

Pallu

Dia of MF CC

Sonia 

Drama Queen of MF CC

Tapoor

Sweetest Member of MF CC

Faria
Aneesha

The loudest Member of MF CC

Afsha
Nidzy 
Nidz

Writer Craze of MF CC

Sanam

Most Jhagarlo/Fights all the time Member of MF CC

Nidz 

Droolest Member of MF CC

MFians

Most peaceful member of MF CC

Stuti 
Bhavna
Sushmi

The Cutest Member of MF CC

Lina 
Komal

The Most Intelligent Member of CC:

Daania
Sonal

Member of CC vid ajeeb-o-garib username

Ayesha urf Ayesha.Ization

Member of CC who voted 4 unxpected ppl

Sanu

rose.mn

Name: Rabia 
Nick Name: Rabi 
Date of Birth: 26 September
Little bit abt u: I m girl...lol. I m 18 yr old, I love to be here in IF. I love my family more then anything in the world n after that Mayur. I am just crazy about them. Btw i am a very simple girl. I am a very boring kind of person, not at all good in making new friends. I live my life according to my rules. Stupid rules, i must say. πŸ˜† and i love all my friends......
things u like: I love Mayur, for them I watch mjht. And i really like those people who love Mayur. And i love choclates, teady bears, fast food, and ice cream. I love soft music and songs. I love to watch movies of my favourite stars.
things u dislike: I hate lairs, hypocrites, And those person who said a word against Mayur.
Ur any creativity:hmm my Three ff. Of course not good ones. jusk ok types,even may be lower than ok..hehehe....1-U Are Mine and 2- Mera Intazar Karna 3- Tum Mere Kaun ho? and Siggies....... πŸ˜‰

mayurarti

Name: Nida
Nick Name: Nidzy
Date of Birth: 21st july
Little bit abt u:Im Alwayz cool & bindaas
things u like: making friends,adoring mayur playing basket ball,writing
things u dislike: Back biting , dishonesty,EXAMS
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc) ;FF's Love unconfessed ,Nafrat se mohabbat,Tum miley,Real Life Love Arti ,Mayur Married

fariaa70

Name: Faria Ferdousi
Nick Name: Faria
Date of Birth:
Little bit abt u: I m faria from Bangladesh. I loved my family, frnds a lot. Loved I-F and the most important thing is that I love my mayur. I m a crazy mayurian./artian.
things u like: Reading novel, mayur ff and watching mjht specially mayur sequences.
things u dislike: Dishonesty, fraudulence .
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc): My ff ' desert love

mahaklovesmayur

Name: Mahak
Nick Name: Mahi, angel, etc...
Date of Birth: 3rd march, 1993
Little bit abt u: i am a total shy type of girl.....who wont be able to start a conversation.....but i make friends very easily......i have a passion for writing and singing.....
things u like: writing.....reading.....singing......dancing......cooking......designing.....etc....but i am passionate abt writing......
things u dislike: lies......i simply hate lies......dishonesty.......back biting.....
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc): life in a movie [mayur ff], arrange marriage [mayur ff], my gallery of short stories [ismein kaafi stories kihi hain], my one shot gallery [ismein many shots are over]

Tapoor

Name: Tapoor
Nick Name: Tapoor
Date of Birth:
Little bit abt u: i m so simple 
things u like: dream
things u dislike: hypocrisy 
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc) ff hote hote pyaar hogaya. a day like today, beete lamhe hame jab bhi yaad ate hai

Mari-ARtian

Name: Mariam Ghaffar
Nick Name: Maria
Date of Birth: 8 sep
Little bit abt u: i m a tudent of masterz,m from pakistan,i m a huge fan of arti/mayur,i love mjht,my family n my frendz
things u like: chocklates,flowers,reading ffs,love to watch movies,listen music,msging on cell fone.. 
things u dislike: liers,greedy peoples,terrorizm
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc): nope

Sunshine Girl

Name: Hina
Nick Name: No nicks 4 me.....
Date of Birth: 19 dec,1988
Little bit abt u:M a reserved kinda person...all my freinds say b4 they know me they thought that my attitude was too much to handle but once they saw the real me their opinion changed....Nd i love I-F .......Ive got to visit the site once a day no matter wat???
things u like: Computer,college,food,outings,shopping,gifts,birthdays...........the list goes on
things u dislike: overconfident self praising people,people who think that no1 except 4 them exists in this world,power cuts,people who dont even think before insulting someone directly or indirectly.......
Ur any creativity:Have started working on it....My OS Silence That Spoke Volume

Name: Sanam C.
Nick name: Sanu, Sana, Sani, anam, ana...
Date of Birth: 2nd October
little bit abt u: hmm abt me well just ask me! I'm an open book! i dare you to read me.
things u like: hmm i luvv my friends, also i like to read mystery stories Nancy drew my fave.. I also like to write bt not so good at it! another passion has to be listening to music!
things u dislike: hmm pet peeves! disrespectful ppl, two faced ppl and the list goes on...i'm sure u don't want me to continue!
ur any creativity: hmm i have written many ffz /short stories also i like to make vmz & my current crave is for making siggies!

ArTiToTheEnd

Name: Shamsa
Nick Name: Sam-Sammy-Shimi-Shamzy
Date of Birth: 14th-Oct-1989
Little bit abt u: I am in a college in my last year studying web design developement...........and this june i will be gradute from college.........
things u like: i like watching tv , serfing on the internet , playing football
things u dislike: eating foods......... 
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc) Vm Just one in MayUr pic's.........

mayurlovers

Name: Shreya
Nick Name: Shreyu
Date of Birth: 5-10-1987
Little bit abt u: I am a computer engineer, and die-hard Mayurian. I love reading novels, Mayur FF, OS and watching MJHT
things u like: I like many things, such as books, VMs created by Aisho(KaranPatelLover), Nidhi(hgrhr), etc, etc. I like my PC so much. I can't live without it for many days. 
things u dislike: I dislike the pranks or jokes that can hurt others' feelings.
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc): FF: Ek ladki thi diwani si (Completed, but I am thinking to edit that on Valentine for special part if you all would like to read), Milenge kabhi hum tum

rkmnsg

Name: Lina
Nick Name: Linu, Chatter box, Limi, Desi Girl, Leena, Lolipop, ect.
Date of Birth:
Little bit abt u: Well I live in USA, in Florida, in Miami, ove dancing, I want to become a dancer or teacher, love little kids, they are soooo adorible. Ranbir Kapoor, gosh I loveeeee him, and also my SRK and Shahid Kapoor, and more than anyone in the world, I love Mayur. They are my cutiepies. No one can ever reach to them, have 2 little sisters, annoying, but love them, love mummy and daddy, lol. I am in 8th grade, want to go to high school......
things u like: Chocolate, Dancing, Swimming, Playing, Singing.....
things u dislike: Lies, Cheat, when someone say anything bad about Mayur! Can't stand it!
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc)

NidzCole_ArTi

Name: Nidheya Suresh
Nick Name: Nidz/Nidzy/Nid/Mrs. Cole Sprouse/Cruella
Date of Birth: 2nd August
Little bit abt u: I live in Hyderabad. I'm a loud and talkative girl. I'm very histrionic and dramatic. I'm totally filmy and always lives in my own dreamland. I'm angered very easily and I react too fast, but when I cool down I start thinking I'm a big feminist and I love Cole Sprouse
things u like: Reading, Writing, MJHT, Laptop, Cell Phone, Talking.
things u dislike: Silence (except during sleeping time), chauvinistic attitude, guys who think they are the best, arrogance from men (we women are WAY better), fraudulence, cruelty, women abuse.
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc): Since I want to be a writer that is what I consider myself best at. I've written too many MayUr/MJHT FFs to pen them down here.
But I have my VM shop "Nidzy's Vidding Joint" and my siggie/avi shop "Magical Designs".

Luv.MayUrArTi

Name:Sonia
Nickname:I dont have any but sometimes my friends call me Sonu,soni....
Date of Birth: 1996
Little bit abt u: Im cool , fun, loveing,nice,i love to make friends,caring.and im Crazy but ArTi/MayUr
things u like:I Like MAYUR & ArTi i actually LOVE them,I love my friends they are soo sweet,funny,I like to watch MJHT Mayur i like to watch sbs sbb TT about ArTi
things u dislike:I hate liars,people that hurt other people,i hate bugs,spiders,insects crawly things
ur any creativity:I created PMs (Photo Mixes) , not good at writing FFs,Im good with Vms but havent made any Yet

theaneesha1992

Name: Aneesha
Nick Name: none (but here they call me cuvil)
Date of Birth:
Little bit abt u:I luv to make friends and basically better for good
people and worse for bad
things u like: making friends, , dancing , music, IFing, adoring mayur/ arti
things u dislike: egoistic people, hypocrisy

BHAVANA

Name: Bhavana
Nick Name: Bhavz/Bhavu/Bhavi/anything else my friends wud like 2 call me!
Date of Birth: 26/11/1992
Little bit abt u: hmm....i'm a bit crazy & a bit confused gal! i'm actually quite an introvert....but with my close ones, i never stop chattering! A die-hard fan of MJHT & MayUr!
things u like: hanging out/chatting with friends, music, watching TV & last but not least, browsing I-F!
things u dislike: studies[na jaane kis mahaan aatma ne yeh concept shuru kiya!], baingan!
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc)- writing! but i wanna learn making siggies & VMs too!

dmgmjht4ever

Name: Nidhi Patel
Nick Name: Nikki/Niks
Date of Birth:February 24th!
Little bit abt u: I live in the USA, a 7th grader who likes shopping and having fun w/ friends
things u like: Chocolate, cake, MJHT!
things u dislike: Liars, morons who try to act cool
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc): I'm okay at making ffs, siggies and vms. I'm good at poetry

Sizzlingsis

Name: sehrish
Nick Name: Sesh or sehr
Date of Birth:
Little bit abt u: I am a medical student.loves to read novel i am angry person but nyc for fndz and to bubbly and funloving
things u like: I like many things, such as romantic books, VMs on mayur etc. I love my pc too much and spend quality tym with it.. I can't live without it for a single day even and i am a music freak. 
things u dislike: i dislike liers the people who lie or hurts me i hate thmm
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc): FF: os on mayur, ss :kabhi alwida na kehna,and twoo ff
do dil ek jaan and death cant defeat love

Ayesha.Ization

Name: Ayesha
Nick Name: Aye, Ayeshu, Choti Bheem, Ash, Ashi etc.
Date of Birth: 21st December
Little bit abt u: I am a 10th grader. I am funny, nice to people who are nice to me and I love fighting!I love teasing people and talking. I love pulling other people's legs, specially my brother's.
things u like: i like reading, watching TV, chatting, I LOVE my laptop, and yes MayUr 
things u dislike: I hate studing and remaining silent
ur any creativity(ffs, siggies, VMs etc): Only VMs.. Otherwise I am useless

KomaliciousXOMN

Name:Komal Yadav A.K.A Toshi yadav.....
Nick Name: komz,komzie,tosh,KSBK,moto,sweetu etc........
Date of Birth: 29th november
Little bit abt u: Well i'm a full on bindass girl.......I love my family more than any thing....then come my friends and Mayur.........I dont believe in love in really life..i think it just waste of time but in case of Mayur love is everything............Bcoz Mayur makes everything Magical......I'm good at making friends...Yeah the most important thnig i'm a moody person and a little short temepered.
things u like: i like making new friends,i love to adore my mayur and watch their special moments again and again.......writing,reading and listening songs!!!
things u dislike: People who are rude,dishonest.....and those who backstab others...
ur any creativity (ffs, siggys or VMs): Well my field is only ff and siggies...No vm......

Daania (Dee.Mayur_Arti and now -Daania-)

Name: Daania
Nick Name: Dani, Danu or Dee
Date of Birth: 29th march
A Little bit about u: I am a 12th grade Pre-med student (hate it ). I am basically a simple person who is extraordinary in her own way. I like making friends, meeting people and talking. I like to live in my own world and have a fierce imagination (man, the stories I cook up ). A bit short tempered but I realize soon if I am at fault but seldom apologize. Too much of a Feminist, say something demeaning about women and I'll break your face.

Things u like: reading, Writing, Listening to music, Internet, Laptop, Cell phone, Kittens and puppies, in short the trivial things of life.

Things u dislike: Bad grammar, wrong pronunciations, awkwardness and silence, male chauvinists, Arrogance, Violence and Abuse against women, Liars, Frauds, Cheaters, Bad breath, Fake people.

Ur any creativity: Well I guess I am the most useless around here because I haven't done anything......Yet.

MjhtFan_Mahima

Name: Mahima Garg
Nick name: Nups and Mahi
Date of Birth:
little bit abt u: I AM A FUN-LOVING GIRL WHO LOVES ADVENTURES. I AM A FREE BIRD.... ALWAYS READY TO SOAR HIGH IN THE SKY..... ALWAYS READY FOR NEW FLIGHT.... I AM A CARE FREE PERSON U SPEAKS WHAT SHE THINKS AND DOES WHAT SHE LIKES....
things u like: one word mjht
things u dislike: nothing as such
ur any creativity: i edit pics, make avatars, make vms, write ffs
my mayur ff- reason to live
my mayur ss- roller coaster of love
my mjht(mayur, benia, sajan, suraj ff)- come fall in love
my and pebo's mayur ff- dangerous love

mayurian-artian

Name: Nayab
Nick Name: Fiza
Date of Birth:
Little bit abt u: im sensitive but still luv having fun wid near and dear ones
things u like: reading, cricket, surfing IF
things u dislike: EXAMS, liars, coakroaches
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc) ;FF's mayur pyaar ka angel and OS on mayanks bday

Pagli91

Name: Fahima
Nick name: Fahi, Fahimz, Fahimzy, Fahimster 
Date of Birth:
little bit abt u: Hmm well i am fun-loving and bubbly, love to have a laugh and make others laugh... i love my family more than anything... love Bollywood films and love listening to hindi music.. 
things u like: Watching films... and listening to music Oh and of course... Mayur. 
things u dislike: Racism, Hypocrisy
ur any creativity: Just a couple of OS on Abhi-Nikki (nothing on Mayur... yet)

gr8_mms 

Name:maria.m.soomro
Nick Name:i have so many nicks like momi,chichi,mms,sweeto,mimi,momo n many more
Little bit abt u:im frdly type of a person who love to chat wid frds but i dont like lairs..
things u like:watching tv,sleeping,eating n chating wid frds on net/cel
things u dislike:i hate lairs
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc):none

..pebo..

Name: Priyal
Nick Name: Pebo , piyu ,priyu , pagal , joker , sweetypie ....................................
Date of Birth:
Little bit abt u:im a very talkative person and give very sarcastic comments but i even enter tain ppl when they r sad, living in mumbai, india and a very bubbly frnd as most of my frnds tell me
things u like: i love chocolates. entertaining ppl, reading ff and listening to songs
things u dislike:i hate studying specially physics , when ppls showw off , extra attitude and when ppl backbite abt me
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc)yeah my 2 ff's "because i really love you , Nupur" and now Mayur ss : the rock stars

dmg1_mjht

Name: pia
Nick Name: pia only....lol 
Date of Birth:
Little bit abt u:i'm bubbly,funny,mad about dmg&mjht!
things u like:dmg&mjht
things u dislike:nothing.... 
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc):no!

pinkvic.selena

Name: maham shah
Nick Name: selena
Date of Birth:
Little bit abt u: well hi m maham frpm peshwar pakistan m biggest fan of mayur selena gomez and dsiney show and i love to reading books
things u like: Reading novel, 
things u dislike: fake things
ur any creativity: ff, siggies, vm etc

Name: Reema
Nick Name:Reemu,Reemz ,Riya
Date of Birth: 10th sept 1994
Little bit abt u:i'm from mumbai but study in dubai...love my family and frends especially IFians...
things u like: food,tv,music
things u dislike: liars...
Ur any creativity:i'm not at all creative..

Name:Supriya

Name: Supriya (Earlier mjhtmayurluver & Now -SupriyaluvsMN-)
Nick Name: Supi, Supz, Supri, Ria, Priya..
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1986
Little bit abt u: Sweet, Talkative, Carin, Luvin, A True Friend 4 Lyf & Crazy Mayurian/ ArTian
things u like: Reading, Singing, Talking, Making Friends, Watchin Mayur again & Again...
things u dislike: Dishonesty, Lies, Cheating
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc): Still havent tried anything... may will start makin Siggies soon!!!

Name:Stuti

Name: - stuti ......
Nick Name: stutu .......
Date of Birth: 24th october 
Little bit abt u: i am a mad person actually really mad abt mayur/ArTi .........and my stay here at the forum nd our cc has made me even more mad lol.........

things u like: - there is a loooooooooooooooo g list .......
things u dislike--------- loooooooooog list ..........
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc):

Maria-soniarti

Name: Maria
Nick Name:Mari
Date of Birth:Oct 8th 
Little bit abt u:i m Maria from Pakistan.i loved my family more than anythinh else in the world.i m crazy Mayurian/Artian.
things u dislike:I like poetry,dancing music and watching mjht specially Mayur scenes.
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc):i write poems

Name: Pallabhi

Swati

Nick Name: Swatz
Date of Birth: 2nd May
Little bit abt u: I am swati and I am from lucknow. I am absolutely crazy abt MN and ArTi. I am an introvert by nature and very possessive abt my family and friends.  
things u like: reading, listening to music, IFing πŸ˜† 
things u dislike: BEWC πŸ˜†, dishonest people, hypocrites
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc): I love making MN and ArTi VMs πŸ˜³

Name: Vinu

Name:vinaya 
Nick Name: Vinu
Date of Birth: 30Th March
Little bit abt u: 
things u like:reading ,writing etc
things u dislike: hypocratesπŸ˜†
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc): ff's -Zindagi mjht ff, Life partner mayur ff, khwabon ke rishte mayur ff

Name: Sonal

Name: Raman

Name: Raman Preet
Nick Name: Reema
Date of Birth:19 dec
Little bit abt u: im punjabi..im MCA student...im very lazy in doing anything...I love CHEESE,I love my friends MayUr/ArTi a lot...im a die-hard MayUrian..i can do anything for my special friends & for my ArTi...i am fun loving...love chatting with friends...im addicted to facebook & I-F...love these two places
things u like: Paneer, watching television, my pc, collecting pictures(ArTi), love chemistry, sometimes i love to study my course books but usually i never opened them, love examssss
things u dislike:I don't like reading,cheaters,liars
ur any creativity: (ff, siggies, or vm etc):siggies but all r very weird

Yamini.Arjun

Name: Yamini
Nick Name: Yams, Yamzie, Yammzo, Mrs.B πŸ€£
Date of Birth: Nov 6th
Little bit abt u: im friendly, down to earth, understanding, arrogant & sarcastic at times, straightforward and i can be a real meanie to my enemies..🀣
things u like: I love music and singing, i love food and i love baking! πŸ˜†

-Krazyria-

Name:  
Varsha
Nick Name: 
Varshu/Varshi
Date of Birth: 
6th August 1991
Little bit abt u:  
I'm 18years old....n i'm from India. I'm a very shy....reserved kind of girl. I love making friends but i feel very shy to start a convo on my own. But once...if someone becomes my friends.... i do lots of chat..bak-bak with her. I love my family. I'm a die-hard crazy paagal lattoo πŸ˜† Mayur/ArTi fan. I can express my feelings better by writing than by speaking.
things u like:  
I like painting, listening music, watching mayur/arti.... reading, writing, chatting n most imporatantly day-dreaming.... about mayur/arti πŸ˜

-Kanky-

Name: Kankshita

Nick name: Kanky, Kanks, Candy, Moti and many more! πŸ˜†

DOB: February 18, 1997

About me: I am a nerdy, head strong tomboy! Also, I am very very hot headed. I have a practical approach towards however, I a Lil cynic too! I don't talk much usually and I lack drooling skills too! πŸ˜†

Things I like: Writing, reading (a lot), singing, studying, surfing the net et cetera et cetera!

Things I dislike: Shopping, gossiping and male chauvinism. 

Creativity: I write fan fictions, big time however I tried making both VMs and siggies but failed miserably! I guess, I am too impatient to do that!

MFians Thoughts abt CC

Rabi (rose.mn)

1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 18, 26 September 1991😳

2. How do you find the theme of CC?
What i can say......😳 Maine banaya hai to definitely it AWESUM

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's?
Ab Main join nahi Karti, to kon Karta.🀣 How silly question is this Hani 🀣........ For me🀣

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC?🀣 Amazing🀣

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC?
Ummm, Nidzy, Fari, Tapoor, shreya, Mahi, sab se aik sath🀣

6.Your most funny memory on CC? There are just too many such memories, Our initial days in CC, once when Nidzy joined my and Fari name, as Farabi.🀣 and Nidzy used to call me with weird names, but i won't tell what names those were 🀣, Tapoor's nautanki🀣 and when we all used to commit suicide in CC becoz of less screen space of MN in mjht.🀣
And one memory is when Sanam's Parrot (Maria) flew away (Sanam's true love🀣Maan jiju k ilawa) and Mari was consoling her🀣 and i was, as usual, making fun of both of them. Oh God i still laugh like anything reminding all these memories. 😳

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC?
Initial Days of CC, when we all were together and were really active in CC. and when Me, Mari and Sanu used to chat till late night. and all my lectures by Mari and Sanu........🀣. But i still enjoy a lot, jab bhi ham akathey hotey hain.

8.The person u love the most on CC? I love everyone here😳

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? Will chat with other friends if they made another CC someday. But this CC is my second home.

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC? Its been like some pleasant Dream. My few best days of life.😳

Some more........ u all will have to answer these questions.....🀣

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Umm, i never been to any theater, but i would take both arm rests for sure🀣

2. What is Satan's last name? People's last name is usually Father's last name. I never knew Satan had a father. 🀣

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? Well according to gravity one would remain firm to earth, or should i study the gravity once once again.

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? No Idea, if i were a dentist, to zaror answer deti.🀣

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? No, its his wish. If he wanna talk with mouth full of food. But in this way food came come out of mouth.🀣 so plzz dehan se.......🀣

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? Haila, i'll have to check dictionary.......🀣

7. Can you daydream at night?
I always daydream at night, cause i sleep in day time and wake through the whole night.......🀣 and this answer applies to all MFians. 🀣

8. Can animals commit suicide? Of course, Unhien bhi kayi gham miltey hun gey 🀣....... ok on a serious note, Human is social animal........ soπŸ˜‰

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? I would pakka check when i would see or do any surgery.🀣 Ok again on serious note, Hospitals have not only a single doctor, there could be others too who will work on both patient and doctor.

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?
All MFians πŸ˜†, koi shakk.......πŸ˜‰

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? Ummm, let me think.............πŸ˜† yeh kiss type ka question hai....... 😑🀣

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isn't refrigerated? Of course not...... isn't it idiotic question. 🀣Well of course i belong to the group to Three Idiots.😳🀣

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? Coz they know to touch the wall is easy and people love doing easy task while ovoid hectic ones and don't even look at the work which require time. Applies on me too..........🀣

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? Never noticed...... main to sui hoti hun na.........🀣 next time will appoint someone to notice this.......... If I yawn or not.........🀣

15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first? Ummm, I always wake up before and then open eyes agar mood ho to............ 🀣 warna always try to cont my dream........🀣

Nidzy (mayurarti)

Faria (faria70)

Mahak (Mahaklovesmayur)

1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 3rd march, 1993. I am 17 yrs old.

2. How do you find the theme of CC? Cool and best!

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's? I didn't joined it stupid! I helped in making it! Lol..tum bhi na rabi! We only decided to make it along with fari, tapu, adi, and nidzy.

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC?

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC? rabi, nidzy, fari, tapu and i talked together and not believing that we did made the cc.....

6.Your most funny memory on CC? It has to be when nidzy and i were talking about the sajan date sequence...she had wierd questions but i answered them...now she is indebted to me for 1 crore rupees.

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? During its initial threads.....we couldn't stop talking na...and we used to love it....but then i became inactive for a long time due to medical studies....but see now i am back....

8.The person u love the most on CC? Sabse kharaab question....i love all the MFians in the cc....

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? Umm....nope...but i have one of my own due to some friends...

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC? It was great.....i loved the pace with which we became closer and even dares to share our phone numbers....it is really a good time....

Some more........πŸ˜† u all will have to answer these questions..... 🀣

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Matlab?πŸ˜•

2. What is Satan's last name? Can't get this question.πŸ˜•

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? πŸ˜•

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? πŸ˜•

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? πŸ˜•

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? πŸ˜•

7. Can you daydream at night? πŸ˜•

8. Can animals commit suicide? πŸ˜•

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? πŸ˜•

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'? πŸ˜•

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? πŸ˜•

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated? πŸ˜•

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? πŸ˜•

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? πŸ˜•

15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
πŸ˜•

Tapoor (Tapoor)

Mariyam aka Mari (Mari-ARtian)
1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too?

8 sep,21

Amazinggg....

coz its MaYurian For3ver n I m a DieHar MaYuRian...πŸ˜‰

very very nice...πŸ˜†

Nidzyy..πŸ˜†

6.Your most funny memory on CC?

emmm..uncountable but i remember 1
when me n sana gave u lectures...n when sana's bird flew away i was consolling her n u were laughing on Us...πŸ˜†n yeah remember 1 more thing..when i called u Rabbit n Nidzy Called u dhakkan🀣

when Nupur was in da serial...πŸ˜’

8.The person u love the most on CC?

every 1...all of u R soo lovinggg...πŸ˜ƒ

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC?

never ever...

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC?

Ahhh amazing journeyy...its my second home😊...i feel so relaxed n happy to b there...i didnt thought dat i would b so addicted to this place...u all r my Life...thanx alot guyzzz for giving me so much love n comfort on CC...

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?

The right because people are mainly right handed. 🀣i'll just sit earlier next time and take both arm rests🀣

2. What is Satan's last name?

That's a trick question! Satan is Satan's last name! Satan always does opposite of what the normal does excepting when normal gets whatever Satan wants. Satan prefers to be called by his last name rather than many of his first names: Beezlebud, Lucifer, Anti-christ, Devil, Demon, Betrayer, Treachery, Deceiver, Liar, Evil, Bluffer, Destroyer, Lafarce, Armegon, Negativity, Farcer, Fraudist, Basher, Enderby, Verman, Venom, Bully etc.
(okay this was a serious answer...🀣)

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?

You would stay firm to the ground, according to the laws of gravity.

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?

Mujhe kia pata mein kia dentist hoon....🀣..kaise kaisey question poochti ho Rabi...🀣

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?

I dont know....πŸ˜•πŸ€£

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?

dictionary check keroon kia..........?🀣

offcourse not yeh kaisa sawal hai Rabi....?🀣

8. Can animals commit suicide?

pooch ker aati hoon....🀣

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

emm is ka answer tuo tum aur hani hi de sakte ho...🀣

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?

U....🀣

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

mujh se q pooch rahe ho Bank walon se poocho naa....🀣

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated?

nooooo....

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

🀣

14. Do you yawn in your sleep?

pata nahi aaj dekhoon gi...🀣

open my eyes First...🀣

Hina (Sunshine girl)
1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 19 dec,1988 (21years)

2. How do you find the theme of CC? gr8t...

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's? I don't have any other choice ...im MayUrian....love the place where i can chat whole day about ArTi & no 1 got bored

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC?it was good...i really love this place from very first day

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC? Vinu gave me the link of this CC...so i talked with her & stuti

6.Your most funny memory on CC? i don't have any particular funny moment to remember...but i had enjoyed each nd every moment her

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? the days when we have something nd some1 to vote...Supervoters...when we were voting for Arjun whole day & night...i bunked my classes for voting only...

8.The person u love the most on CC? I love every1 here...actually I Love every MayUrian

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? do u think im crazy I love Pagalpanthi here...It a most popular CC...every1 love to stalk here nd report our posts so y do i'll prefer any other CC

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC? Its a wonderful journey...whenever i feel low i come here...whenever i have doubts i come here...whenever i have any news regarding ArTi first i come here to share...just love this place a lot..Its like my third home....don't ask about second one

Some more........ u all will have to answer these questions.....

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? don't ask about movie theater....no 1 take me to that place....ghar ko hi theater bna kar kehte hai ab dekho movie

2. What is Satan's last name? how do i know...main uski relative nai hoon...

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? arrey i'll stucked in javalamukhi....

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? they invite other dentist for dinner nd before dinner asked them for treatment...iske do faide hai 1st treatment free mein ho jayega, 2nd kissi ko pta bhi nai chalega k dentist doosre dentist k paas treatment k liye gaye hai...

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? it would be pleasure for other

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? i don't know

7. Can you daydream at night? i can do anything when it comes to ArTi....

8. Can animals commit suicide? I never know ask janwar for this

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? hehehehe other doctors wouldn't attend any1 else...first he'll ask nurse for checking his BP

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'? it might ne exception....every theory has 1 exception(don't except anything good from a student with computer background)

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? i have to ask dad for this

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated? dont know...we don't have cow...i have to investigate first from dairy

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? no 1 believes me...not in the case when i say there r four billion stars...no 1 takes me serious

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? how do i know im sleeping at that time...

15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first? By God i never noticed....im always busy in eating even in my dreams...i have seen hundreds of ArTi dreams every time ArTi were in restaurants only....

Sanam (PehliNazar)
Oct 2nd, 17 years old =)

:S/// kaunsi theme??

I have no idea but its a very dear CC to me.

My first impression was wow what a great bunch of people.

i don't remember.. Its either rabi or marii..i think.

When rabi & marii made fun of maria (my parrot) flew away, my poor maria janii, I tell you they are cruel people :/

Every moment spent on that CC is special to me.

The people who i love know who they are, they don't need me to list them here for them to feel special because they hold such a high place in my life that no one could ever replace.

do u really want me to answer?

My journey on the cc has been one that will forever stay with me through life, i have gained so many friends and true relations here that i don't think i would have found somewhere else.Everyone here is so supportive and caring that you feel like your part of a family.

Both =)

MFians

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
IDK ...rabi you tell me? ;S

They do it themselves, yeh bhi koi question hai?

No

Yess they do, i checked =)

No, atleast i think noooo.......

Yes, after all they are living breathing living things, they have the right over there body.

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?
By GOddddd so simple na the doctors would work on the doctor and he would work on the patient

who nahi? who are? the answer would be ALL MFains. LOL

You would have to ask the bank.

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated?
Yes ofcourse, i mean even the cow needs to kept at a temp na.

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
i would say because the person is an IDIOT.

IDK, pooch ke bataungi

I open my eyes first, at the littlest noise my eyes flick open.

Shamsa (ArTiToTheEnd)
1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 14th-Oct-1989 Age: 20πŸ˜›

2. How do you find the theme of CC? Awesome😳

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's? Bc of my frinedssπŸ˜ƒ

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC? MayUrr Pictures😳

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC? RabiπŸ˜›i think not sure πŸ˜†

6.Your most funny memory on CC? when me and Anee and Linz and janemaan talks to linz and makes her go crazyyyy🀣*EvilTesT*πŸ˜›

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? i enjoy night time haila dont know whyπŸ€”

8.The person u love the most on CC? Janemaan

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? yeah πŸ˜ƒ

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC? Ahhhh it was such an Awesomeee journy thought out it i found my real frinedsπŸ˜ƒ

2. What is Satan's last name? haila dont know

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? yeah defo they go to dentist how come they do it by their selvesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? YESSSSSSSSS

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†NO

7. Can you daydream at night? yeah whyyy not when i dreamt about Arjun😍

8. Can animals commit suicide? Yesssss

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? hehe NO ONE🀣

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?🀣u said ithe is idiot πŸ˜†

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? ErmmmmπŸ€”

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated? haila what kind of questionsπŸ˜†is thissπŸ˜•

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? i am not awake so how can i knowπŸ˜†πŸ€£

🀣🀣whattt queeee is thisssssss

Sonia (Luv.MayurArTi)
1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 1996 14😳

2. How do you find the theme of CC? Loving it

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's? Nidzy Invited meπŸ˜›Well i was senior and i loved her ffs so i pmed her personally and said how much it adored it and then we chated thro pmsπŸ˜†and then she invited me to MayUrians Forever😳we were i think at 20's during tht time i was invited

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC? It was fun loving everyone was very caring sweet nice

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC? Nidzyy

6.Your most funny memory on CC? Lots and Lots i mean seriously @ cc all we do is have fun and enjoy our selfs and drool over ArTI MayUrand I LOVE THT

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? When we all were together and had fun

8.The person u love the most on CC? I LOVE EVERYONE. They allare like a Family to me. My friends at CC More than friends i believe they are my younger and older sisters. Lots of cute memories are there at CC,

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? Well... Im a members at other CC but I go to MayUrians Forever Every day and others i go if i want too..but MF i chose to go daily

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC? To be Honest It has been a Wonderful Journey. There are verycute people there.

Some more........πŸ˜† u all will have to answer these questions.....🀣

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Right

2. What is Satan's last name? Whos tht

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? Are Im not scientist... Idk these thingys
No...

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?🀣🀣
Do it themselves🀣

No
6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? YesπŸ˜†

7. Can you daydream at night? Yes😳

8. Can animals commit suicide? Yes.... Jump in front of a car

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? Patient

I dont knowπŸ˜†

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? They do?😲
IdkπŸ˜•πŸ˜­

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated? No🀣🀣🀣

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? Because u cant count starsso might as well believe the other personand Paint you can check if its Dry or Wet

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? No

15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first? Wake UpNidhi Patel (dmgmjht4ever)

Bhavna (Bhavana)
1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 26/11/1992, presently 17....

2. How do you find the theme of CC? awesome's the word!⭐️

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's? the main thing which attracted me 2 MF CC is that it had no 'Invites only' kinda tag! 😊

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC? that it has an extremely friendly atmosphere [of course, it still hasπŸ˜†]

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC? Rabiiiiii!πŸ€—...there was Pia, Tapu di, Sam n Faru too....

6.Your most funny memory on CC? hmmm! loads!πŸ˜† but Tapu di, Nidzy & Mari's nautankis still make me laugh!

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? it was during my initial days on CC...when a couple of us 1st shared our pics😍...& then....during all my night-time visits! lol! the choti-moti games played at night r awesome...

8.The person u love the most on CC? thatz not fair! i luv each n every member of the CC equally ok!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? umm...maybe yes...but not at the cost of leaving this CC forever!

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC? itz been beautiful...tho i admit i haven't been active as i used 2 be b4....but still, even the thot of chatting in this CC brings a smile upon my face....😊

Some more........ u all will have to answer these questions..... πŸ˜†

huh??!!😲 erm....i'm too engrossed in the movie/whatever eatables i bought along 2 notice that!🀣

Nidzy!😈 koi shaq??!!😎

oh god! u guys r testing my SQ[silliness quotient] or what?πŸ€“
anyways, first dig the hole n then tell me!

of course go 2 other dentists!
coz i've seen many dentists who don't have such nice teeth!πŸ˜ƒ

no....

yep!πŸ˜†

hehehe! i daydream so much at day that i don't have anything to daydream at night!😍

pata nahi...my pets have never had such a thought till now...😊

on the patient....πŸ˜•

ask the 'idiot' itself!πŸ˜› [coz i'm not the idiot who told so!😳]

tum logon ki toh!😑
er....coz bank isn't a tree?πŸ€” now don't ask me 2 explain my answer!πŸ˜†

ugh! no...milk is freshly processed everytime inside a cow!πŸ˜†
[bechare cow ko maar daaloge kya!😲]

will u count the stars to believe me???πŸ˜› no na, thatz y!

nope! but i do mumble sometimes!🀣

wake up!πŸ₯±[ i try 2 continue/remember my dream, keeping my eyes closed!πŸ˜†]

uffff! tumlogon ka dimaag khisak gaya hai! aise khiskoo questions bhejte ho aur bolte ho ki jaldi fill karu???!!!πŸ€”

Sehrish (Sizzlingsis)

1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too
6 august and 18 yrs

hmm through search

as i m mayurian thts y joined it

fun unlimited..masti ....

dnt remember buti thnk it was sonia sam or mari

hm when me lina bhavz and pebo made new family
and arjun was my father

well it was when hinas bday prep were goin on

and when we used to play truth or dare
esp at late night me sam lina mari and sonia

allllllllllllllllllllll

no way

wellll its was a memorable journey
i got a new family out here

these i cant answer 🀣

dnt knw

dnt knw

ofcourse i will

m not dentist ask any dentist

no

no its their fault

hope i cld but normal ppl cant

yup after seeing maatey they culd easily commit

i thnk no one
hmmm dnt knw i never said

they are planning to find out ways to grow therefore

no it wont

they knw welll

for this i will have to ask sumone to observe me while sleeping

welll i am to sleeepy at tht tym so dnt knw reality

Ayesha (2112ization)

1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 21st December - 15 yrs

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's? I liked MF CC the most.. Moreover, I had many friends here

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC? Love at first sight 🀣

5.Whom did u first talk to on CC? I don't remember

6.Your most funny memory on CC? I don't remember

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? I don;t remember 🀣

8.The person u love the most on CC? Myself 😳

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? Why not? But MF will always be close to my heart πŸ˜ƒ

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC? Yeh kaise questions hai? As if someone's gonna die!

2. What is Satan's last name? I call my chemistry teacher Satan 🀣Her last name is Chandra toh Satan's last name is Chandra

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? I would die of heat before I realize where I stand.. Be it the center or the corner!

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? Arrey mujhe kya pata? Ask the dentists na!

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? No experience here.. Go ask the deaf people πŸ˜†

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? YES

7. Can you daydream at night? No. You just 'dream' at night!

8. Can animals commit suicide? Humans= Social animals.. So yes, animals do commit suicides

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? Patient.. Doctor ki aisi ki taisi!

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'? Google it.. you'll get the answer!

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? Who invented this question?

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated? Go, peep inside the cow's tummy.. Then I hope you'll get the answer πŸ˜†

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? Arrey no one ever believed me when I said that there were 4 billion stars in the sky.. Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nahi raha

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? NO

15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first? We wake up first

Komal (KomaliciousXOMN)
29th november,14+
Its pretty cool...
Bcoz some of my frndzz recommended this to me.ANd this is the coolest one i think..
I really dont have any idea anout it....
I think to either afshu dee or hinu dee...
Hmmmm......there are loads of but i thnk whenever we play Truth or dare.It was fun as well as funny..
I enjoyed CCall the time...
I love all my fella members.
Sorry dont have tht much time...
It has been the coolest journey.I made new freinds,new dee...We all talk and share eachothers secret.We tease eachother.Its all fun here.I can forget this.....seriously.

What a qns......wow....i barely notice this..
How colud i knw?
SOrry im not tht much smart.....
They go to other dentist.....
Easisest answer..ask those people.
Yes.....
YUP....BCOZ I DO..... as im unique..
Yes if they will treat as humans.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm??? ....
Dont knw....but sometimes things like these becomes a pain for us..
Ask thm it would be easy to get the ans.
Hmmmmmm maybe the cows have secret refrigerator......
Bcoz those persons knw me very well........As im LD(little devil)....And LD is not nice everytime...
Well i have seen some people....
Both at the same time..

Daania (-Daania-)

1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 29th march. 16

2. How do you find the theme of CC? Okay, I don't know the theme, but achi hi hogi

ad fan of MayUr snd I wanted to meet other people who shared my obsession. πŸ˜†

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC? Warm , friendly people who have a rocking time everytime they talk.

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC? I don't remember precisely but I think Nidheya.

6.Your most funny memory on CC? When Anee created hell of an age confusion πŸ˜†

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? Everytime I come on I always enjoy.

8.The person u love the most on CC? All of them. And no I am not choosing one

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? Nope. I can't imagine going anywhere else.

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC? Everyone welcomed me with open arms and my journey has been extremely memorable. And I have met the most wonderful friends who I know are going to be with me forever. Love you guys loads <3<3<3

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Right i guess πŸ˜†

2. What is Satan's last name? Ahem, how am I supposed to know..

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? Ermm, I guess not.

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? Go to others.

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?πŸ˜† I guess not. Deaf hai, dumb thori naπŸ˜†

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? Yes.

7. Can you daydream at night? I do it during the day, does that count?? πŸ˜†

8. Can animals commit suicide? if they see BEWB they might

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? Adhe udhar jao, and adhe idhar

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?Must be his last words

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?No comments

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated?Seriously do you wan't me to answer this??

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? Aur na mano meri baat, hogaye na haath kharab

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? Maybe if I am really sleepy

15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first? Both at the same time

Mahima (MjhtFan_Mahima)

Maria (gr8_mms)
Nidz(NidzColeArti)
1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 2nd August 1993 (16 today, 17 next week)πŸ˜‰

2. How do you find the theme of CC? Awesome...my adda...my homeπŸ˜ƒ

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's? Simply...coz I am a mad Mayurian😳

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC? Everyone was chatting so much Kuch samajh nahin aa rahi thi....then two ppl helped meπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC? Nidzy and SamπŸ˜ƒ

6.Your most funny memory on CC? Everynight is a funny memory on it's own😊😊 I love every memory I've had on this CC. It's my home.

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? Everyday..I wait eagerly daily to get back home to come to this CC...but most is ArTi hotpix poll when Nidzy and I officially became JANWARs 😎

8.The person u love the most on CC? Nidzy - My Janwar

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? No never

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC? Yaad ayenge yeh pal😳😳

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Both 😎

2. What is Satan's last name? I dunno

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? I dunnoπŸ˜†

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? Other dentists, I will ask hinu thisπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? Yes...courtesy is imp 🀣

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? Guess so

7. Can you daydream at night? Yes😳😳

8. Can animals commit suicide? Humans are also animals 😈

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? Patah naiiin

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'? All MF CC wasiyon

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? Because they don't know proper English 🀣

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated? no 🀣

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? Because they are foolishπŸ˜‰

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? No, I thinkπŸ˜•

15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first? Simultaneous reactions

Pebo (..pebo..)

Pia (dmg1_mjht)

Maham (pinkvic.selena)

Reema (reema ArTi)
1. 10th sept 1994
2.theme of cc is unique
3.becoz i'm talkitive
4.ppl in the cc were really sweet
5.i guess hina
6.when we used to make fun of maatey and baba
7.when we used to make fun of sum ppl...
8.i love aneesha the most..
9.never.
10.MFcc has been very special to me...the MFians r the ones who make me smile even in my toughest times....love u my MFians...

next set of Qs
1. both...
2.dont know
3.yaa
4.do it themselves
5.nope...
6.i guess no..
7.yaa i can
8.noo they cant
9.i think doctor...
10.i dont know...
11.no idea..
12.nooo it doesnt
14.i dont know..
15.open my eyes first...

Supriya (-SupriyaluvsMN-)
DOB: 19 Dec 1986...

Just Awesum!!! luv it 2 d core..πŸ˜›

Cud discover only 1 place .. wr i cud find d same craziness, madness, feelings..which i feel 4 MN.. (d best place ever ... thnx a ton 2 all MF members)

Ke Mein Itne Dino se kahan thi!!!!πŸ˜†finally found my Home Sweet Home..😳

ohh... dere r many of dem... Stuti, Sehr, Afshu (my choti sis), Nidz, Nidzy, Swati, Sonia, Pallabi, Vinu & many more... ( was lucky 2 jump into a very healthy discussionπŸ˜†& thankful 2 dem..dat dey welcumd me wid deir open hands...πŸ€—)

dere r many.. but d recent ws Nidz had postd pics of Harry potter & frnds after 50 yrs... had a gr8 laugh..@ dat tym...πŸ˜†

everytym i log into d MFCC... i thoroughly njoy talkin wid my buddiesπŸ€—πŸ˜³...

cant choose ... i luv all of dem.. dey r very dear 2 me...😳

Not Really .... i have made many frnds ..who will b wid me thruout my whole lyf..😳

Beautiful Journey.. never wanna end it...☺️

Some more........ u all will have to answer these questions..... πŸ˜†

d left 1 ..🀣

donno...πŸ˜†....How abt Shetty...🀣.. (dont kill me 4 it... i hav just suggestd it keepin 1 person in mind)
yes... Of course... anythng is possibe in scienceπŸ˜† & anything 4 my MF members😳...

Yes ... unhe bhi toh paise spend karne chaahiye na!!!🀣

Yes..always respect deir POV..πŸ˜ƒ.

Yes.... must hav.. dey r only deaf not blind ...( i guess i understood d quesn..correctly..πŸ˜†)

Yes.. if its abt Mayur/ ArTi.. i can go @ any heights..😳

Donno.. but feel very abt dem.. wen i c dem sufferin...

ohk.. ws dis quesn inspired by sum serial kya..🀣kitne saare docs aur asst docs hote hai Hospital mein.. dey can take care .. both...πŸ˜ƒ

DonnoπŸ˜†..Idiot se mujhe sirf... ek hi insaan yaad aata hai... my fav film actor Aamir Khan...😳

Han..Smart Quesn... dey hav branches.. so dat dey can roam around places...🀣
Nahi...cow ke paas... inner refrigeration qualities hoti hain!!!🀣

becoz ..i'm lazy dear.. i can neither count stars.. nor can i paint..πŸ˜†

No.. i cant observe myself..πŸ˜† wen i'm in deep sleep... only Mayur/ Arti Dreams 4 me...😳
i guess .. i wake up 1st ... & act sleeply soo dat mum cums & wakes me up... u get 2 c mum ...dats d best thing every morning...😳

Sushmi (susmiluvesamyur)
Shreya (shreyu...)
1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 5-10-1987, 22 years

2. How do you find the theme of CC? Fantastic, because we get to know each other and their opinions by talking our heart out. It is one of the greatest way to keep in touch with friends.

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's? Because my friends Rabi, Nidzy, Tapoor, Faru, Pebo all came up with concept of this CC for crazy Mayurians like me while we were chatting on one Mayur pre valentine post made by Nidzy. And as I got to know what CC was at that time, and they were my friends, I joined it.

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC? I loved it on first sight only as all friends I found were great and I loved chatting endlessly about Mayur with all of them.

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC? Of course, you, Rabi. and then Tapoor

6.Your most funny memory on CC? Well.... Many things were there. But I enjoyed it a lot for sure. Mostly, I enjoyed chatting with Pebo once she emotionally blackmailed me to come on CC when I was in office, And I went in office cyber cafe to chat with her for 15 minutes. She was again angry that JUST 15 MINUTES? And then she was nowhere suddenly. I chatted with everyone else except her for 15 minutes

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? In February, when I had not so much burden of work.

Each of my friend. I love every friend of mine.

I don't know. I am not much active in CC at this time. I can hardly manage my FFs, yaar. But I joined Mahi's CC. I only managed talking once in that, too. And I enjoyed it, too.

I miss everyone. I miss that chatting I used to do with Rabi, Nidzy, Faru, Tapoor, Sam (ArTiToTheEnd), Pebo, Mahi up to 12:30 or 1:00 in night according to IST. The time that I spent on CC was surely the best. Just before a few days, I was again on CC and I enjoyed chatting with Samira and Sonia.

Some more........ u all will have to answer these questions..... (I must say Rabi,..... Please never ever be a teacher.. Otherwise papers bahot tough nikalogi tum to.... )

Jo bhi ho kya fark padta hai... Me to dono hath side pe rakh ke aram se baithugi...

Who is that?

Experiment kar ke dekhugi.... Kisi khilone par... mujh pe nahi. Baad m tumhe bataugi

I think vo log PEPSODENT use karte hoge... Ya phir Colgate

No,. I will allow him to do so if I would be the one understanding signs... Because I will never understand the sign even if his mouth is not full of food

I haven't read a dictionary thoroughly yet

Yup. If you are not sleeping.

Unki marji... Me unki life me interfere nahi kar sakti Rabi.

He he... Vo to doctors ko achhe se pata hoga. I think they will call an emergency meeting to discuss what to do now,... leaving both patients there only.

Well, I know only one thing, I am not that idiot who said that...

May be they wish that bank will be converted in tree by creating ts branches

I think it will go bad if the cow will be refrigerated.

If they won't believe the BIG Matters like Stars, they will have to count by themselves... See, Tough job na? So the believe. And checking the wet paint? Sooooooo easy. Everyone in today's world like easy things only... That's one of the problem in this age, I think.

Nope. But I yawn before and after sleep.... (Don't ask me how I know this, Rabi, Okay?)

I wake up by my mum's or dad's calling me but keep my eyes closed to pretend I am still in deeeeeeeeep and soundddddddd sleep. Then open my eyes when they shake me. (I know, bad girl na? But kya kare? I haven't got control on my sleep.)

Vinu (Wind)

1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 30th march 21

2. How do you find the theme of CC? hmmm intresting

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's? it's zara hatke from other cc

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC?i think it was nidz

6.Your most funny memory on CC?there are many but best was when nidz posted some awesome siggies of maatey and baba

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? Every day

8.The person u love the most on CC? everyone

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC?A big no

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC? Fantastic

Stuti ( stuti123)
1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? - 24th october 1991 ........

2. How do you find the theme of CC? - i am in love with it ..........

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's? - my love for mayur made me join this special cc ..........

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC?- the moment i came to this CC for the first time i was deeply mesemerised by it ....... my first impression abt it was dat itssuch a beautiful place where i ll makemany friends nd get to discuss our favourite mayur........

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC? - the first person whom i spoke to in the cc was Nidzy ........

6.Your most funny memory on CC? - whenever baba matey are discussed in the cc along with their pics ..........its really very funny ......so i can call it as my funniest memory .........

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? - every day i enjoy alot on cc dats y i spend almost my entire day here ........

8.The person u love the most on CC? - cant say coz i love all my friends dat i have made on cc all are very special for me ........

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? - no never ........i ll remain loyal only to this CC ........

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC?- this cc has has been a very special for me .................. not onlycoz i get to discuss mayur here but also coz i have made soo many friends here ...............every moment which which i have spent here is memorable in its own way ........................... i just love this place nd will love it forever nd i an proud of myself dat i am a member of this cc ..............

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? -no idea .......

2. What is Satan's last name? - dont know ..........

might be/ might not be ..... i havent tried it yet ..........

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? - i guess they go to other dentists ........

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? - no idea at all .......

7. Can you daydream at night? - havent tried it yet ........

8. Can animals commit suicide? - it depend on their wish lol.......

the same doctors wont but a gropu of others doctor would surely work on him ........

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? - to ease out their work load .........

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated? - havent tried it ll yet ..........

- i have no idea ..........

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? no i dont think dats possible ...........

15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first? - i open my eyes first ...........

Pallabi ( palz_ArTi4ever)
1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too?-7th september 1988

2. How do you find the theme of CC?-its simply unique n out of the world

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's?-as its mayur cc and when i joined it wasnt an invite only cc..though i m sure even if was one..nidz,nidzy.or afsha would have invited me..

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC?-i was trilled and over exited by the warm welcome i got 4m my friends..love all of them very much..

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC?-it was stutsa very cute and caring friend...

6.Your most funny memory on CC?-i cant mention one in particular as there r many...but i laugh the most whenever nidzy starts up with her BM dissections..

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC?whenever i see my friends in their best drooling mood over ArTi....though being a pessimistic i cant match upto their drooling mode all the time..but i love silently reading all my friends comments..and enjoy them thoroughly..

8.The person u love the most on CC?-i cant name one..to be very honest..i love all my friends equally...as each of them r really special to me..

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC?-nope i dont need to go to any other cc..as i have found out this cc to be the most warm and joyous among all ArTi ccs..and i have got best of my friends over here...

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC?-its been wonderful...each n every moment has made a very special place in my heart....right 4m nidzy's craziness...to nidz's boldness...4m hinu naughtiness to afshu's dare davil form..i have enjoyed each n every bit to the core...and i hope all my friends wil be beside me 4 ever..

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?-left hand

2. What is Satan's last name?-what is that?sorry..i have no idea about it.

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?nope as the gravitation power is 0 in the centre of the earth...so i wil keep floating..WELL i hope its correct..but if not then dont bash me as i m purely an ARTS student.

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?-i have no idea..how m i supposed to answer it..??but i guess yes..they treat themselves..

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?-what sort of question is it?its simply weird.

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?-sorry??i didnt get the meaning..who did u mean by 'they'

7. Can you daydream at night?-hmmm yes!!daydreaming is taxfree and permitted throughout the day..be it day or night.

8. Can animals commit suicide?-this is the weirdest question i have ever heard...hinu, rabi u both r impossible...seriouslywell they dont need to do that..as they r shortlived..so they r blessed..its my POV.

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?-i guess a hospital consists of several doctors...so if the already charged assistant doctors r attending that patient..then rest of the doctors wil attend the one who got a heart attack..

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?its the people who have a good sense of humour..

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?-if there wouldnt have any branches..then people would have to plan something special to secure their money on the tree itself..as they dont have any other choice..

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated?-thats what i can do..my answer..

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?as the former is universal...but the later one is changable.

14. Do you yawn in your sleep?-nope i dont..i do it sometimes after waking up
15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first?-obviously i do open my eyes 1st..

maria-soniarti

1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too?Oct 8th,21 years old

2. How do you find the theme of CC?Awesom

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's?Because i love Mayur/Arti n all the members of MFians cc r crazy Mayurian/Artian

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC?It was great

5.Whom did u first talked to on CC?I think Nidzy

6.Your most funny memory on CC?hmmmm there r loads.whenever we play Truth or Dare.it was fun n i enjoed
7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC?I enjoyed all the moments on the CC

8.The person u love the most on CC?All the members of MFian CC are dear to me.i love themπŸ€—

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC?No

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC?It was awesom n memorable journey.i have made so manu friends here.....i just love this place

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?BothπŸ˜†

2. What is Satan's last name?MFians🀣

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? Dont knowπŸ˜•

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? they just do it themselves

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? No

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? Yup

7. Can you daydream at night? Yes...

8. Can animals commit suicide? Yes

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? on the doctor

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'? MFians🀣

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? you wouldhave to ask the bank

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated? Dont know

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? no one believe me

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? No

15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first?i open my eyes first

Swati (Swati05)
2nd may 1987
age 23

awesome

coz of my friends.......and MN my first love

craziest MN fans ever

Nidz

whenever someone post BEWC pics πŸ˜†

i always enjoy in the CC

aneesha

no NEVER

its been two months since i joined this CC..........and now i am addicted to this place.
the journey uptill now has been wonderful and a memorable one..........i love this place.........its my home in the virtual world......i found some of my sweetest friends here........and ofcourse this is one place i can be myself.........a crazy and insaneMN and ArTi fan 🀣

both of them

shetty πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

yes u wud

they just do it themselves πŸ˜†

no its not....they have to sign with their hands na

yes it is......i checked πŸ€“

yes why not...i am toh always day dreaming 😍

yes they can.......we live in a free country πŸ˜†

they shud work on the patient.....and get some other doctor for the doctor

its just a phrase i think

so that they can deal with different people in different places

yes it does.......so we shud refrigersted the cow.....just have to find a refrigerator big enough

coz they cannot count stars.....otherwise they wud have checked that too

pata nahi....how do i know........i toh sleep in my sleep

wake up first

Sonal

Raman

19 dec,1988 (21years)

gr8t...

I don't have any other choice 😳...im MayUrian....love the place where i can chat whole day about ArTi & no 1 got bored πŸ˜‰

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC?it was good...i really love this place from very first day

Vinu gave me the link of this CC...so i talked with her & stuti

i don't have any particular funny moment to remember...but i had enjoyed each nd every moment her

the days when we have something nd some1 to vote...Supervoters...when we were voting for Arjun whole day & night...i bunked my classes for voting only...

I love every1 here...actually I Love every MayUrian

do u think im crazy πŸ˜• πŸ˜† I love Pagalpanthi here...It a most popular CC...every1 love to stalk here nd report our posts 🀣 so y do i'll prefer any other CC...NEVER

Its a wonderful journey...whenever i feel low i come here...whenever i have doubts i come here...whenever i have any news regarding ArTi first i come here to share...just love this place a lot..Its like my third home....don't ask about second one 🀣

Some more........🀣 u all will have to answer these questions..... 🀣

both r busy...πŸ˜†

how do i know...main uski relative nai hoon...

my physics is very week...but if i think for a whilearrey i'll stucked in javalamukhi....

they invite other dentist for dinner nd before dinner asked them for treatment...iske do faide hai 1st treatment free mein ho jayega, 2nd kissi ko pta bhi nai chalega k dentist doosre dentist k paas treatment k liye gaye hai...

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?🀒  🀬  🀣

i don't know 😳 i never checked dictionary

7. Can you daydream at night? i can do anything when it comes to ArTi....😍

8. Can animals commit suicide? πŸ€”
may be

hehehehe other doctors wouldn't attend any1 else...first he'll ask nurse for checking his BP πŸ˜†

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'? i
t might be exception..every theory has its prons & crons πŸ˜†..every theory has 1 exception(don't except anything good from a student with computer background)

i have to ask dad for this

dont know...we don't have cows...i have to investigate first from dairy

no 1 believes me...not in the case when i say there r four billion stars...no 1 takes me serious πŸ˜†

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? how do i know im sleeping at that time...
im always busy in eating even in my dreams...i have seen hundreds of ArTi dreams every time ArTi were in restaurants only....

By God i never noticed πŸ˜†....

it was a torture.......................

YAMINI

1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too?  Nov 6th, and im 25

2. How do you find the theme of CC?  its great..something unusual! 😳

3.Why did u joined MF CC out of all CC's? because mos of my MayUr friends are on this CC, and im available for them n MayUr at any time..😳

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC? Cool and chilled-out..and esp a MayUr one...its ought to be good! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Sanam! πŸ˜†

6.Your most funny memory on CC? not come across one yet..im sure there are many awaiting 🀣

7.The time you enjoyed the most on CC? Again not as yet...

8.The person u love the most on CC?  Everyone..no one in particular! πŸ€—

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? Yes...my very own CC tooo! 🀣
10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC?  still have to figure that one out! πŸ˜ƒ

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?  the right one i guessπŸ˜†

2. What is Satan's last name? so MANY are there..cant name one 🀣

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? ROFL..what kind of a question is this ? 🀣 i have no friggin idea! 🀣

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? HAHAHAHA....i bet they go to other dentists...

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? Food in the mouth and deafness doesnt connect 🀣

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? YES 🀣

7. Can you daydream at night? i daydream all the time, so let alone nights 🀣

8. Can animals commit suicide? they could if they knew what they are doing...LOL

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?  they wud work on BOTH! 🀣

10. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'? DUH! its just a saying...🀣

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? oh goodness! branches are simply like suburbs of a city....🀣

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isn't refrigerated? HAHAHAHAHA 🀣 this is the MOST lame question! obviously NOT! 🀣

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? its just the human mind that works like that! 🀣

14. Do you yawn in your sleep?  heck no! 🀣 well who knows....im asleep, so im not aware of the happenings 🀣

15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first? LMAO LMAOOO! 🀣 duhh!! both

VARSHA

1. Ur date of Birth, plus age too? 6th august 1991,  mmm...going 19.

its awesome blossom....i love to be here !! All members are so sweetypies..cutiepies here...😳

Bcoz its a Mayurians' CC.... and i'm a  crazy mayurian too...πŸ˜‰

4.Wat was ur first impression of the CC?  amazing...lovely.....fun

Mari, Sehrish, Nidz...

6.Your most funny memory on CC? not yet....

everytime i come here....i enjoy a lot. i love this place... all are my sweetheart friends here. 😳

8.The person u love the most on CC? I love everyone to the core here !! πŸ€— And i would like to give say a big Thank You n a Warm Hug πŸ€— to my sweetheart Marii for inviting me to such beautiful lovely place.....

9.Will u prefer going to sum other CC? Jab main already itne amazing.... lovely... superb.... marvelous.....rocking mayurians CC mein hoon... then why will i go to some other.... but if any of my friends open another one n invites me there..... i would go.

10.Your thoughts abt ur journey till now on CC? Its like my second home.... i love being here. All my friends are very sweet.... they are my cutiepies..... whenever i come here... i really have a gr8 time ! I made a lot of new amazing friends here. Its the most loveliest place on I-F.

1. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? mmm... shayad left...πŸ˜†

2. What is Satan's last name? mm...sorry can't get this one...πŸ˜•

3. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? mmm..... dont know...never thought of it...πŸ˜†

4. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? mmm... i think they do have to go some others.....πŸ˜†

5. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?  dont know.....must be fun for others.....🀣

6. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? ........sorry haven't ever noticed it....

7. Can you daydream at night? mm... no
8. Can animals commit suicide? ....pata nahi.... yeh toh wohi jaane....πŸ˜†

9. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? .....yeh toh ek doctor hi bata sakta hai.....πŸ˜†

....mm dont know...... must that person have read some sort of theory related to it.....🀣

11. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? ye question toh please bank walo se hi pucho....🀣

12. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isn't refrigerated? noooo......πŸ˜†

13. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? .........πŸ€”πŸ€£

14. Do you yawn in your sleep? nooooo...... i think so... πŸ˜†

15. Do you wake up or open your eyes first? open my eyes first.......πŸ˜‰
congo songo guyz
start posting πŸ€—
Thanks for creating this!

Eesh . . ek thread sirf 2 din chalta hai! 🀣
kanki pehle bas ek din chalta tha 🀣
abhi we talkactive come active hai 🀣