Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks anjali.

maha vaayila 1 dozen plaster vaikka.....

Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishfan

On friday's episode I felt that Maha is simply crossing the lines. She keeps saying that Gopi Athan is her life and stuff yet she does not truly understand his heart. I mean he clearly has no feelings for her so why put this upon him. Guys i don't know about you guys but I like Malar. Especially today when she told Maha off that was good. I like her and feel that she is apt for Gopi. Maha on the other hand should back off. She is like all crazy about him. Gopi is like an addiction for Maha and the only way to cure it is to stay away from it. So Maha you must just leave him.

Gopi and Malar will definitely end up together. Maha is full of jealousy and she is afraid the pretty Malar will come in between her and Gopi. Thus she is actually speaking out loudly out of fear - just to make sure Malar is kept at bay.  She can see the chemistry between Gopi and Malar....and I am sure Gopi is aware of it coz he too is attracted to her...!!👏👏
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: supree

Thanks Shree & Migan for all the wonderful updates... You gals Rock!

Aanalam intha Maha-vukku ithanai nakkal koodathu... Nethu Malar-ai parka rombavee paavamaa irunthathu.

Mahesu paadu thindattama poyidum pola irukkee?!! 

Kadavule, peesama Kalyanam ethavathu kaaram solli ninuttalum (i know it's sad, but she will be safe!) paravayillai pola irukkee, intha selfish Karasev Aunty-oda attakasathai parthaa.  

She is off her rockers....no one can talk to her or make her understand - she stands firmly with her decision....and Pandi is going to ruin everything for her. Gopi has got no guts to tell the elders that he is not keen in marrying Maha neither is he in the position to tell Maha on her face that his interest lies in Malar only.....😃
mallige thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maha thollai thanga mudiyallai! And as mentioned above, the more Maha screams in her shrill voice, the more we end up liking Malar and cheering her on! Hopefully, Pandi will thooki-fy Maha and allow Gopi and Malar to unite.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallige

Maha thollai thanga mudiyallai! And as mentioned above, the more Maha screams in her shrill voice, the more we end up liking Malar and cheering her on! Hopefully, Pandi will thooki-fy Maha and allow Gopi and Malar to unite.

But if that happens I am afraid this crazy Maha will end up doing something drastic. I don't think she will accept Pandi as her hubby if he forcefully marries he and consummate the marriage.😍

Poor Pushpa....she might lose her daughter in the end...😕...coz I think this committing suicide due to love failure either by talking poison, hanging from the ceiling fan, jumping into the well or running in front of an on coming train is a very common practice in India.😡

Lets hope that she accepts Pandi and gives way to Malar to wed Gopi..!!😃
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think that Maha will be able to give up Gopi that easily. Even though it will happen I don't know what decision she is going to take. She is capable of anything. That girl is just plain insane. therefore anything is possible. Let us hope that her decision will not be a tragic one..
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishfan

I don't think that Maha will be able to give up Gopi that easily. Even though it will happen I don't know what decision she is going to take. She is capable of anything. That girl is just plain insane. therefore anything is possible. Let us hope that her decision will not be a tragic one..

What choice does Maha have if Pandi rapes her or consummates forcefully after marriage? Either way would she still insist or force that Gopi shd marry her???😕 

This obsessed woman will never want to face failure - she might end up killing Pandi or kill herself. This crazy Pandi - there is no way he would change his mind abt Maha....I think its only through death that his "veri" will settle down. If this happens then Mayil's dream of his son committing suicide will come true.😲