Chat Clubs

**~Mayur Dreamland ~** Next thread #125

-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome to our Chat club our Dream land πŸ˜† new home to stay and new gossips to share we are the craziest fans of Mayur who always in Mayur dream land 🀣 Jaha bhi ho mayur w't leave our mind this what bring us together we are friends and will be friends forever EmbarrassedπŸ€—

Dreamer Modes πŸ˜†
Susmi
Mari
Rabi

Members
Hinu
Aneesha
Sanam
Faria
Tapoor
Komiez
Nidzy
Afsha
Sam
Lina
Nanditha
Mou

Note:We don't need any new member, if we want anyone we ourself will pm that person, so plzz no pm for being part of it, as this is strictly invites only CC.

Edited by susmi-lovemayur - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose.mn thumbnail

Mayank and Nupur

Welcome to Mayur Dreamland and their Beautiful Journey

What is so special in these names that they are so important in our lives? What is that which attract us towards 'em? Why we can't think anything but Mayank and Nupur.
To say just two fictional characters but to feel other name of
Love.

Yes they define Love to us.
They make us laugh, they make us cry, they make us feel love, they make us believe in love.
Mayank and Nupur, truly defining the opposite attracts, whom journey started with cute silly fights, which leaded them to eternal bonding of their true eternal Love.
Their journey from their encounter in college to Friendship to love to their marriage, to separation and then again meeting has been such a beautiful story that one can't help but fall in love with these two people who are truly, madly, deeply, irrevocably, irreversibly in love with each other.
Who are destined to be together.😳

Two people who were so different that if one will say its night, other would fight to prove its Day. If one's fav colour is white then other's red, if one is a study champ, then other is movie buff. If for one Shahrukh is her Jaan then for other he exists no where, If for one Love is everything, then for other its just a word related to films.
If one is Miss Nautanki BushanπŸ˜† then other is Mr Sadu Sharma.πŸ˜†

Then how they could be together, then how such different persons, who are poles apart, can fall in love, then how they can wish to spend each second of life with other? Then how they can't even imagine their life without each other?

These are whom you all call Mayur.
Two names but one meaning.
Two hearts but one soul.

😍 😍😍

I can't remember anything as beautiful as is their journey of Love.😍

They are like some enchanting, mesmerizing dream which I never want to end up.😍

They define Love to us.
They are other name of life to us.
They are the reason of our being here.
They are the reason of our everlasting Friendship.
They are our Mayank and Nupur, our and each other's Mayur.

Thank you!!!
Rabi

Edited by rose.mn - 13 years ago
-smiley- thumbnail
Members Introduction

Name: Rabia
Nickname: Rabi
Bday: 26 september
Hobbies: Ummm, IFing.......πŸ˜†, watching MJHT, drooling over MN....... making MN siggies, and yeah listening Music too..............πŸ˜‰ all songs in which i have seen MN Vms......... my everything is related to MN only............😳🀣 Mayur mania............🀣
Fav things: My PC, cell, and many many other things..........πŸ˜† I am way possessive abt my every possession.........πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ur creative thereds(ff's,vm,siggi): Some MN FFs, MN siggies, no MN VM yet................πŸ˜†
Little more about you: Well as its clear from above info that i am Hardcore Mayurian and ArTian, Just love 'em like anything............ I don't think so anything else is really important to tell....... 😎🀣

Name: Sanam. C
Nickname: Sana, Sanu, Sani,
Bday: 2nd October
Hobbies: Writing, Listening to music, reading books, shopping and annoying my friends =)
Fav things: My Laptop & My bracelet
ur creative thereds(ff's,vm,siggi): Loadz, i have written many stories & many r incomplete. Also i have made tones of VMZ
Little more about you: Alittle more about me is that i'm very possesive about the people i love and very annoying when it comes to picking. I'm very undecisive and very stubborn. Also I can't Dance =(...LOL....Yepps thats about it.

Name:Komal(komaliciousXOMN)
Nickname: Toshi(original name),komzie,komiez,komi,SS,CS,Komu many more...😊
Bday: 29th nov
Hobbies: Making siggies,watching mjht and other shows,writing fictions,poems,listening songs,watchng mayur vms, etcc...
Fav things: I love chocolate just control my self.πŸ˜† spclly dark chocolates...yummy.πŸ˜†.....Rain the msot romantic thing in the world is olny rain..I love the smell of the soil whn rain drops fall on it..And the whole surroundings look soooooo beautiful.....😳......being aorund with frndz....most rocking thing for me....there are manyyyy many mores.πŸ˜›
ur creative thereds(ff's,vm,siggi): ffs and siggies.....
Little more about you: I'm a totally crazy and bindass girl.I care abt myu friends and family alot.I'm a fun-loving person to be aorund.I can't be rude with anyone but with my rivals i'm quite evil.. .So the mix of sweet+sour=Komal...

Name:Hina
Nickname:Haanii,hinu,hinz...πŸ˜†
Bday:8th july
Hobbies:IFing,reading.....
Fav things:Loadz nd tonzπŸ˜†
ur creative thereds(ff's,vm,siggi): OS  Silence That Spoke Volume https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1379907
FF Way Into Your Heart https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1454036
Little more about you:M a fun loving,honest nd sincere gal.....πŸ˜†.......nd expect the same from every1.....😳

Name: Nandita Singh

Nickname: Nandu, Nannu, Nands, Nanni,Nandi.......continuesπŸ˜‰

Bday: 7th Feb

Hobbies: Reading, Dancing, Singing and Pottery

Fav things: as in...if its to do with shows and forum..then its Geet & MJHT...if its about actors then Hiten ,Gurmeet, Arjun ,Karan Wahi  & Gauri, Rati, Neha Devi Singh, Dhrasti .....
or about music and songs..i love classical...folk and soft romantic stuff and  for books...Jane Austin rules my wit...bla bla

ur creative thereds(ff's,vm,siggi): sorry...no thread dedicated to my stuff yet...but haan my creativity is scattered all around Geet & MJHT forums πŸ˜† carry a broom and care to clean up...

Little more about you: i would like to quote a line .."Laugh as much as you choose, but you will not laugh me out of my opinion."- PRIDE AND PREJUDICE

Name:Mou ( half of my name .but kya kare IF freinds keliye yehi mera naam haiπŸ˜†)
Nickname: rofl rofl...it is also Mou.i don't wanna make ppl confuse..
Bday: 19th September
Hobbies: listening music, watching films.
Fav things: nothing that sort of fav.i love my pc as i just can't live without it.so that u can call it fav ..πŸ˜†
ur creative thereds(ff's,vm,siggi): creativity & me..dur dur tak koi rishta nehi..........but yeah i love making vms so i hv a VM gallery..
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1388611
& i was writng a nupur comeback story .( i don't think i will continue though .as she is back nowπŸ˜ƒ).https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1425510
Little more about you:
no more.u already know how i m..i m a normal ( well sometime insane when it coens to arti or MNπŸ˜† ) but otherwise normal human being....love MN arti, love my family & freinds(If, non If ) ...& most of all .i love myself.....πŸ˜ƒ

Name: Lina/Alina
Nickname: Linu, Limi, Desi girl, chatterbox, n loadzz n loadzz more
Bday: August 28th
Hobbies: Dancing, singing
Fav things: ummm I luvv everythingπŸ˜†
ur creative thereds(ff's,vm,siggi): ummm em not creative😭
Little more about you: I am 13 yrs old, going to high school, tuning 14, have two little sister, 1 is turning 10 her name is Sana, and other 4 yrs old Liaba, umm I love dancing n MayUr uffff I dunn love them , itzzz more than that, ummm I luvvv I-F n evry friend here, live in USA FL Miami, wat else

Name:  Tapoor
Nickname:  Tintina
Bday: 16th january
Hobbies: books, music and movies
Fav things: dreams. gossiping with my mom, my dad's smile and spending time with my hubby
ur creative thereds(ff's,vm,siggi): hote hote pyaar hogaya, love can never be die, beete lamhe, a day like today (FF)
Little more about you: i m so simple and i m proud of this

Name: Faria
Nickname: Fari
Bday:22nd December

Hobbies: i like to surfing on net, reading novels specially science fiction , detective and adventure type stories. and now my hobbies to read FF in fanfiction forum.

ur creative thereds(ff's,vm,siggi): My FF-Desert love, i made only one VM for  my janu frnd nidzy as her b.day gift, and i also made some siggie also.

Little more about you:

hi . i m Faria from Bangladesh. i m the youngest one of my family. i loved my family very much. i cant imagine my life without my sweet family. i did my Hons in CS and now doing MBA.

i am a fan of  mjht and fanfiction forum . i consider it as my 2nd home. Here i make so many friends who r really close to my heart.

i m a very simple girl, a bit emotional too. i m die hard mayur and Arti fan. i just loved them frm the core of my heart. one of my dream is to c ARTI together.

Name: Afshan Afreen
Nickname: Afshu,Afshi,Affi
Bday:28April1993
Hobbies:watching MJHT wen ever free πŸ˜†,listening to muvis,Chatting,chatting and chatting πŸ˜†
Fav things:😳 Like wat?..TV,Computer and ph 🀣,choclates,choclate ice cream,choclate cake,butter chicken ok i seriously dont knw wat r things to be written 🀣..write only those which r appropriate from these πŸ˜†
ur creative thereds(ff's,vm,siggi):
Little more about you: Hmm am Afshan.Stay in Hyderabad,India 😳.I hav joined engineering cse..so i will be a engineer in future πŸ˜ƒ.Basically i dont watch any tv shows but watched MJHT and am crazy and ArTi/MaYuR😳..am obsessed with them of course its a harmless obsession 😍.I have met many beautiful people here i never thought i wld meet such sweet hearts online whom i wld never like to leave.I usually take alot of time to make freinds i choose them,I have only a few frnds but want them to be with me and i want to be with them for life timeπŸ€—

Name: Shamsa
Nickname: Sam, Sammy, Shimi, ShamzπŸ˜ƒ
Bday: 14th Oct 1989
Hobbies: Playing Sports and Swimming, Reading Stories
Fav things: watching MayUr/ArTi vm's and MayUr Scene ArTi Seg😳
ur creative thereds(ff's,vm,siggi): My FF WrttienDestiny ArTi FF😳 My First Vm in AB Defo😍https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if2fzv1GwLk Little more about you:  I just finished My Further Studies at college with grade A and Knowww I am taking restπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Name: susmitha       
Nickname: susmi,sus,sush,sweetu,KS
Bday 16 may
Hobbies: basket ball,editing pics,listening Music
Fav things: my Ipod,laptop,mobile,chocolates
Creative threads: πŸ˜† i am not a creative person but still i have a siggi shop Bcoz my crazy friends like my
Little more about you: I am a simple girl i believe in "Live as if you were to die tomorrow and learn as if you were to live forever" I love learning new things

-smiley- thumbnail
Dreamer of the week

Mari

Mari di app Hot seat par hai 🀣 we have all right to torture you and Rabi d't want to leave this chance

Ans all these soon so that you can be ready for more 🀣

Hot Seat Questions

1- What was the thing which attracted you towards Mayank and Nupur?
2- What was ur first reaction when you saw this couple for the first time?
3- How would you Define Mayur?
4- Whom you like more, Mayank or Nupur?
5- Your fav Mayur scene so far?
6- You Fav Mayur dance sequence so far?

7- You fav Mayur track so far?
8- What matters most to you, MN's sensible track or their just being together on screen?πŸ˜†
9- Why do you join the IF?
10- Whom you like the most here on IF?

11- The person whom you like the most in IF? and why?
12- If you are struck in lift with ArTi, what would you do?πŸ˜†
13- If you will get an chance to interview ArTi, what would be your first question?πŸ˜†
14- Abt whom you dream the most? Reply honestly.
15- What qualities you want in your someone special?
16- Your wish that you want to be fulfilled at any case?
17-IF ArTi will announce that they are going to marry what will you do?
18- Your Fav MN siggie maker, MN ff writer, MN VM maker?πŸ˜† Reply honestly.
19- How and why you became addicted to IF?
20- Why do you join this CC? Your opinion abt this Mayur Dreamland CC?

Rapid Fire.

1- Mayank or Nupur?
2- Arjun or Rati?
3- Mayur or ArTi?

Describe in one word

1- Arjun
2- Mayank
3- Rati
4- Nupur
5- Mayur
6- ArTi
7- MJHT

8- Friendship
9- Infatuation
10- Love
11- Marriage

12- You are closest to?
13- Whom You trust blindly?
14- Whom you love unconditionally?
15- Have you found ur someone special?
16- Your fav place in IF?
17- Your best time pass?
18- About whom u care the most?
19- Your fav person in MJHT else Mayur?
20- Your Fav couple else Mayur?

This CC in one word?

rose.mn thumbnail
Dreamer of the Week

Marium aka Mari

Hot Seat Questions

1- What was the thing which attracted you towards Mayank and Nupur?

Their actinggg..By God seems sooo real..their chemistryyy....n offcourse looks...they look awesumm together...

2- What was ur first reaction when you saw this couple for the first time?

I was Amazed n impressed...πŸ˜†

3- How would you Define Mayur?

MAYUR..😳

M...Magical

A...Adorable

Y..Youthful

U...Unique

R...Realistic

4- Whom you like more, Mayank or Nupur?

I like both but i like Nupur a little more...πŸ˜›

5- Your fav Mayur scene so far?

uncountable but if i have to choose one dat is Rain scene after first confession...hayeee it was sooo Magical...😍

6- You Fav Mayur dance sequence so far?

I love allll...but Khuda Jane..Salsa..PBM...

7- You fav Mayur track so far?

Initial stage of Love...(mix of Romance..cute fights..roothna manana...)

8- What matters most to you, MN's sensible track or their just being together on screen?

emmm waisey tuo MN sensible track but if we r not getting then i just want them being togther onscreen/offscreen...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

9- Why do you join the IF?

for MaYuR/ArTi..then i got here Amazingg Frendzz...

10- Whom you like the most here on IF?

My all Mfians...our GANG...

11- The person whom you like the most in IF? and why?

i Love my all Frendz...they r amazing n wonderful coz they R mine frendz....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

12- If you are struck in lift with ArTi, what would you do?

OMG...i really dont know... πŸ˜†may b i would just stand there in shock n would stare them... πŸ˜†par kab aaye ga woh din...😍

13- If you will get an chance to interview ArTi, what would be your first question?

R u a couple offscreen............ πŸ˜†?when both of U r getting married together....?😍

14- Abt whom you dream the most? Reply honestly.

ArTiiiiiiii........i always see ArTilicous dreamzz... 😍.n kabhi kabhar I dream abt my closest frendz on I-F...πŸ˜†

15- What qualities you want in your someone special?

Caring..understanding..lovingg..Honest..

16- Your wish that you want to be fulfilled at any case?

i want to See ArTi together as a couple n their Wedding...

17-IF ArTi will announce that they are going to marry what will you do?

Bhangra....Garba..Daandia....Salsa.. every kind of Dance.... 🀣

18- Your Fav MN siggie maker, MN ff writer, MN VM maker? Reply honestly.πŸ˜†

My Fav Siggie Maker Rabi,Susmi,Kaju...

MN ff Writer..Rabi..Nidzyy...Archeeps...Paris..astu..a-k,

VM maker...annie,aisho,mou,Nidzy,sonu3ever(Humaira)

19- How and why you became addicted to IF?

when i met such wonderful frendz...now they have became my life..i cant imagine my life widout them...

20- Why do you join this CC? Your opinion abt this Mayur Dreamland CC?

Coz of MaYur n my special Frendzz...Its Amazinggg...

Rapid Fire

1- Mayank or Nupur?

Nupur

2- Arjun or Rati?

cant choose one...😳

3- Mayur or ArTi?

ArTi coz widout them MaYur r incomplete...

Describe in one word

1- Arjun...
ek word mein kaisey describe keroon yaaar....emmm Naughtyyy
2- Mayank.....
Perfectionist...πŸ˜†

3- Rati...
AngeLπŸ˜ƒ

4- Nupur...
Bindaas Gal...

5- Mayur....
Passionate.. 😍

6- ArTi....
Adorable😳

7- MJHT...
Fun...πŸ˜†

8- Friendship....
Such a beautiful n deep relation cant describe in 1 word...😳

9- Infatuation...
extravagant passion or attraction...😳

10- Love..
.Love cant b described in one word...a deep.tender,ineffable feeling of effection and solicitude towards a person...😳

11- Marriage....
A 'journey'...its a journey where v never really reach the final destination..LMAO... 🀣

12- You are closest to?
My Mom n sum Frendz

13- Whom You trust blindly?
My Closest Frendz...

14- Whom you love unconditionally?
My Love..Arti..Family..Frendz...(4 words... πŸ˜†)

15- Have you found ur someone special?
yeah am engaged....

16- Your fav place in IF?
MF CC

17- Your best time pass?
Reading FFs...πŸ˜†

18- About whom u care the most?
My Family..Frendz..

19- Your fav person in MJHT else Mayur?
Uday

20- Your Fav couple else Mayur?
Kashish and Sujal...

This CC in one word?

Amazinggggg.....

Dreamer of the week would be selected with each new CC who will be most active member of the CC and will be given a siggie, she will have to use untill she is Dreamer.πŸ˜‰

Edited by rose.mn - 13 years ago
-smiley- thumbnail
Mari questions hi nahi Gift bhi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

Love u πŸ€—

-smiley- thumbnail
rose.mn
Kaha ho?? aap???
rose.mn thumbnail
Susmi-lovemayur............ ham yahan hain..........😎🀣

haaye i am in love with the siggie.............. 😍
rose.mn thumbnail
Susmiiiiii Congratssss
Finallllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we have started the CC...............🀣
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello
wah wah i like the title

rabi itna rukhi-sukkhai  tarase kyun promote kar rahe hai.
kuch josh le aa