Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Beautiful, lovely and sweet OS zombie really loved it, Poetry at top and song in it are really awesome I wish reesu could read it
Fantastic work do write more
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os dear.....but the reason 4 this os is making me cry dear.....................
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS!!
My Reeshu Was SO Sweet!
LOVE Her....
May Her Soul REST In Peace!! 😳
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aditi...superb OS dear...very brilliantly written🤗🤗

n d poem is so heart touchy...gr8 n would like to say dat may reeshu's soul rest in peace...in heaven...n may god gives d strength to her family to deal wid her loss n now coming to ur OS...loved it to d core!!!! it was mind blowing🤗🤗
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THANK U SOO MUCH FOR DEDICATING IT TO REESHU...
YOU MADE ME CRY!!!!!!
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hey dear

this is one of ur most beautiful dedications n u r right god must have thought something gud, tht he took away reeshu from us, she must be happy ryt now, god will protect her n well m bad with words, like u even i didnt know her, but her messages somewhere have settled deep within, n it makes me cry evrytime....Rest in peace Reeshu

coming to ur OS it was a very cute n nice one dear, loved it!
do write more

luv u loads
ZJ
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RES ady i,ll edit soon
ok edited
First of all ady it,s truly wonderful that you made this os for reeshu hope her soul rests in peace,a darling and the sweetest person i,ll always remember.ANd gonna miss her a lot.
Secondly it was an awesome os dear i always like reading your stuff and this is one of the bestClap
The surprise party was just adorable dear and the song well i havn,t listened it but i loved the lyrics.
Then lastly the ending scene was too magical dear.i was just drowned in SG dreamland so beautifulEmbarrassedLoved it totally.
and one request pls update your ff when you get time cause i,m dying to read it.
Love Ash
Edited by ash_sajan - 13 years ago
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb work yar!!
loved it.. 😊
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesomeee os loved it is so touching and u dedicated to reshu may god rest her soul in piece
SoniRita thumbnail
hii aditi dear so so sweet of u to dedicate dis OS to reeshu so thoughtful of u aditi dear wish i had known reeshu how can i missed such a wonderful person who has touched everyone hearts in IF n after reading abt her she has definetly made a specal place in my heart may god rest reeshu's soul in peace n may god bless der parents n give strength to cope up wid dis cruel god's decision to take away reeshu anyways da OS was so so touching da poem u wrote in starting so touching n beautiful man n den da song sammy sang for gunji was superb loveeee da way u wrote 18th birthday of gunji so awesome n aww all da gifts by da gang was so awesome man n den in da end sajan scene hayeeee loveeeeee it dis is da most beautiful OS i have read gr8 work aditi dearEdited by Anu_sajan4ever - 13 years ago