Frequent Posters

moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
all i can say i cant wait for monday :)
uzmakhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelamra

No!lol still don't understand why Geet would try to do a makeover if she brought pari

my dear shez tryin to change so she can meet maan's requirement fer his bride!!
shez thinkin of becumin like that---buh then she gives up the idea and thinks she luks better the way she is-

she hadta bring in pari--cuz shez instructed to choose a bring fer maan--so she choose pari--

abh thek???
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am confused too on two accounts:

1. About Geet choosing Pari......in the promo, Geet looks confused and surprised by Pari's arrival...her expression was like,' Yeh kaun hai?"

So, how can she have brought in Pari?

2. This sudden about-change by Maan.......that blindsided me!

At which point in the show did Maan accept his feelings? If he did, it wasn't made clear to us.....at least not the way in which Geet's was.

Unless, it was his, "Haarna bhi utna bura nahi" dialogue....were we supposed to take a cue from that?

Don't know!

neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😛
Thanku for all your suggestions,but I am none the wiser.why oh why can't thy have Geet on weekends!oh well role on monday!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
yep it's confusing, but all nest week is Maneet week!!! Everything will come out...and I hope everything inlcudes only and only Maneet's love and feelings towards each other!!!!
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

I am confused too on two accounts:

1. About Geet choosing Pari......in the promo, Geet looks confused and surprised by Pari's arrival...her expression was like,' Yeh kaun hai?"

So, how can she have brought in Pari?

2. This sudden about-change by Maan.......that blindsided me!

At which point in the show did Maan accept his feelings? If he did, it wasn't made clear to us.....at least not the way in which Geet's was.

Unless, it was his, "Haarna bhi utna bura nahi" dialogue....were we supposed to take a cue from that?

Don't know!

i think it started from the darga scene when he thought he had seen in geet's eyes the same feelings that he has..and also on a clear note from the line u just quoted. from then onwards he didn want to be away from geet..as we saw how he wouldn't let her leave the job.