What is maan up to?im confused!

neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What is maan up to?I don't understand,he wants Geet to find him a girl,so how does Pari come in,and who brings her?if Geet brings her,why is she going to give Geet a makeover.If Maan brings her then why is he telling what kind of girl he likes?is Maan goin to use Pari to get Geet jelous?Aaaah!I'm confused.please help!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Well....these are all speculations by the ever-restless souls on this forum....better wait until next week wen the story unfolds. Your questions will be answered undoubtedly.

Until then enjoy the various flights of imagination on the various tracks this story could take. 😳
It's fun and keeps us sane. 😆
uzmakhan thumbnail
ohooo---dont be soo confused dear--
i will clear it all-- lol-- (that actually rhymes😆)-
ok bk to the topic--
maan is tryin to make geet confess her feelings fer him--(khud nahi kiya buh he wants her to do it!😆)--

pari is the gurl geet is gonna choose fer maan---cuz shez given the responsibility by maan and dadi to find a gurll fer him!

and parineeta aka pari isnt gonna give geet any makeover--geet on her own will try changing herself to meet maan's requirement fer his bride--
wen she wud be practicing the change (like tryin on heels, imagining herself in short hair)---this is wen pari will cum in---prolly cuz geet called her up---so she came to visit!

i dont think maan will bring pari in on his own---cuz from wat they haf shown--it doesnt luk he has any frends--woh bhi pari jaisay bubbly types---

and yesh she will do the job of making geet jealous---now if this is intentionally or not--m not sure abt that--buh she will play cupid in bringing maaneet closer!
hope that clears up everythin fer ya!
xoxo
neelamra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No!lol still don't understand why Geet would try to do a makeover if she brought pari
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GEET loves MAAN so she is just trying to meet his expectations nothing else....she wants him to like her.......dats wht i feel....she has to do d job of finding the gal bt she isnt happy abt it....

maaneet.luver31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe when pari quits .. geet would have to be the Contract fiance infront of Dadi maa ... IDK but i hope geet doesn't get a makeover with short hair
eshasrk thumbnail
I don't understand why Maan wants Geet to confess her feelings when it's still not clear what he feels for her..........

And yes Maan is def going to use Pari to make Geet jealous,but I hope that Geet doesn't loose it
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maan is upto doing something very good for both of them............that is definitely the confession b4 Dev n NT spoil everything............and I'm sure this guy will definitely do that............though Geet is scared of her past and its genuine also coz of her past she cant move forward for her present feeling but I dont think there is any harm if she's gonna confess her love and reveal the truth at the same time so that there wont be any misunderstandings..........I know am over expecting but I really dont want MSK N Geet to fall pray for NT's devilish plans.....

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wht ever he is upto its gona be mind blowing
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i am so confused my self...😕
i have stoped thinking🤢