Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sara-Ksg

thanks alot my -----( not gonna diclose it here) bas cc mein🤣

lub u yaar

hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww besharam bhootni😆😆😆😆😆......................so how are u celebrating ur BD
Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

res...😲

🤣😲
Well I was in no mood to but knowing your birthday so main aa gayi😳🤣
not in a mood matlab kya hai tera ..no mood😲😲haila i know itna sab kerne baad yeh toh hona tha na u must have gone through tough time na 🤣
All I wrote up there now wht to write except
kitni tareef karegi bas ker..i know mein achi bachi hoon who never fights😲did i really utter i don't fight😲
Happy Birthday Honey
Have A Blast
Keep Smiling and make others smile
May You Have Very Long
God Bless You
when u guyz are with me ..i'll be definitely smiling all the time..becoz u have solution to all my probs
And you know you are gonna get surprise, how cum i won't when i'm having such a sweet hearts around & with me am so not talking you,oh acha ?really ? think million times becoz we both know we can't live a day without eachother *kuch zayada hogaya*? if u knew that also then could have sealed your lips i really couldn't do that becoz i knew it from the day when u had patch up with amreen ...u showed me the convo remember & u r last msg to her was ..wots the plans for sara's birthday mein ne koi jasusi nhi ki ....tune ne he dikahaya tha ..n even fats di told me that u were planing something for my birthday when we had a convo on ym for special reason just for us to have feel of gvng surprise but no you have to open your big mouth,isn't it😡Firstly i'm a big besharam n couldn't just keep it to me ..my belly was full & couldn't digest it had to burst out& specially when u said "woh"🤣. Anyways this you must had not expected, tell me frankly, ahh we made last 'minute changes😛.aah ? really u believe i have not expected this no seriosuly i expected all this but not exactly wot ..& expected a bit less than u did
Hope You liked it u should be sure that i would like it ..how cum i won't and any gusses that vm by Ammi😛, though i being the critic😳 and made her rework on them again, this time even thrice also🤣u the gabber ,hitler can expect this from u and she didn't complaint fr a second,she is really masoom budhiya with a big heart ..don't glare at me even u a hv a big heart but u r hitler no masoomgiri in u 🤣Siggys and Headers by Sofi seriosuly i'm just in love with those headers & siggies .the best siggies from the best maker& the wonderful headers which can't be imagined , who did so much, this post would not have been possible without her I know this i wasn't there to help u with siggies na ..bechari sofi had to do all the stuff *cholly sofi *..waise from now ask sofi to help with everything becoz she is best at everything chari massi ..i'll be free from task 🤣I just name it and she made it she is not kamchor just like me... & one by maha 😲kahan kaun si ?and Introductory post ones by our famous combo Shafia 👍🏼, I Really don't know her yaar ..i need to thank her specially lemme know the id shayad i may know special thanks to sharu who on just my saying was up till4:00 in morning 😲😲moring 4 ..kitna kaam kervaya yaar ..special thanks to her too and did write up siggys, Luv you guys...[imghttp://yoursmiles.org/csmile/friend/c0402.gif[/img]luv u shareen
Zunni & Ammifor all the messages😊
love them to the core ..zunni ..mujhe tere bahut saari siggies chahiye thi which i have got & amreen se vm ki maang kerne
Love you all and my fatz, how can I forget you, thanks for last minute work.mujhe pata nhi kya kaam kiya but i know she must have worked alot for me
shoo sweet ..kaash ye sachi muchi mein mujeh milta😆
So better thank us all😛A big thankuuuuu ye le a big huggies and then mere toh kya kehne, mujhe toh mat he kar thak jaayegi karte karte🤣.zindagi bhar karungi tab tak kaafi hoga na
Anyways dare not you say that T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U or any crapmein ne toh bol diya u can't stop me from doing that 🤓above one was sarcasm in case you didn't caught it😳 acha hua u said me ..becoz mujhe maha di ki siggy & shafia & shareen ka pata nhi tha
Hope you will like them
Love You sara and this is just one of our attempt to show you our love
But how should i show my love ...kinna pyara post hai
Keep Shining and always remain the way you are, you are loved for what you are🤗.love u for making it special ..each one of u
Here once again wishing you
Happy Birthday
And in the last along with your birthday wishes I want to thank all our Rocket gang and Sharu for doing this much, these are the only person responsible for making your birthday so memorable
luv you guys🤗

lub

sara

Edited by Sara-Ksg - 13 years ago
Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww besharam bhootni😆......................so how are u celebrating ur BD

🤣 me not disclosing it ..but can do that .bas teri izzat ka khayal hai🤣 verna mein toh hoon he besharam ..

birthday is mast ..bas sab chal raha hai

Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_k

Heyyyyyyy Saraaaaaaaaaa

maha diii

Happy Birthday Dear
May you have many more
I Hope u have a perfact Birthday
Allah bless you!
luv u soooooo much
lovelypost ash

thanku shooo much maha di

just love u !

Anu*Gayani*Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Sara, Hope you remember me. 😉 Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Hun. 🤗 🤗 May your birthday bring you everything you've hoped for, And may each coming day be filled with every happiness. Wish you all the very best. 🤗 Hope you have a rocking birthday hun. 🥳 

Luv Gayani.

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Sara🤗
May Allah bless u
always be happy & keep smiling
luv
Fatima
p.s:aqsa awesome post jaana
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sara-Ksg

🤣 me not disclosing it ..but can do that .bas teri izzat ka khayal hai🤣 verna mein toh hoon he besharam ..

birthday is mast ..bas sab chal raha hai

meri izzat ko khatra ek bhootni se hai yeh to soch kar bhi mujhe heart attack aa raha hai😆😆😆😆
samiheenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy b'day

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hapyyy Birthdayyyyy!!!!

May you Have Many More Sara Dear!!
dany89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Sara!I wish you all the best.