Uttaran

news for rohits fans. SEE PG 3

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
now rohit told us on fb that he wil b cmin as a guest judge in a cockery show on colors.
the tentative date is 25th aug @ 12 noon
Edited by nb.neha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i love you so much yaar...bhaiya on-screen again

thanx for the news....i hope someone post the videos.....

any news of him returning back to the show?...or any new show?
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
neha@... any appearance of Rohit on the screen is welcome...even if it is as a guest judge...
waiting for his return in a serial where we can see him everyday...

mages@... me tooo....waiting for his come back in UT with tina ....want to see them together soon....wish these CVs get him back on viewers demand...
nb.neha thumbnail
@charu : yaar even im waitin for his ful fledged show to come up ....... na jane kitna time aur lagega.....there are no signs at all :(
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
same one where Soumya is hosting , great yaar he is doing so dam better without being part of this wild crazy circus show
nb.neha thumbnail
HAHA... ya a circus ful of evils ......!!!!!!! dont know abt the showz name : its smthn called maliake - kitchen
the name of the show is MALLIKA-E_KITCHEN....
n rohit will be coming there as a judge... hehe.... waow... he himself is a gr8 cook, it'll b really exciting to watch him judge...
n guyz... did u check out his fanclub....??? he came up with a bful post which will surely make every1 happy....
here's wht he wrote:

Rohit KhuranaHello frds n fans ,
How hv u been ? I know its been really long long time I hvn't come here n interacted with u I was really busy with my meetings 4 my new shows , There are lot of offers from all leading production houses now its upto me to grab the best one . I hv zeroed down on one show which I'll give u the details ...
once it gets finalized. But if u ask my interest there is another thing which i want to be a part of it which these people are taking their little time so once i get a clear picture i will announce it to all of u wat is my next project . I know u all wanna c me on TV asap but these things take time ; like i said I am a very patience guy so i want u to be little patience as well .
Hv a lovely day ahead
Regards
Urs only
Rohit

n guyz... if u are a fan of rohit khurana, n still not part of his fanclub... then PLEASE JOIN... here's the link...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=120419631335981&ref=ts

payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the news neha......... would surely watch it??????
nb.neha thumbnail
[QUOTE=eku15]the name of the show is MALLIKA-E_KITCHEN....
n rohit will be coming there as a judge... hehe.... waow... he himself is a gr8 cook, it'll b really exciting to watch him judge...
n guyz... did u check out his fanclub....??? he came up with a bful post which will surely make every1 happy....
here's wht he wrote:

Rohit KhuranaHello frds n fans ,
How hv u been ? I know its been really long long time I hvn't come here n interacted with u I was really busy with my meetings 4 my new shows , There are lot of offers from all leading production houses now its upto me to grab the best one . I hv zeroed down on one show which I'll give u the details ...
once it gets finalized. But if u ask my interest there is another thing which i want to be a part of it which these people are taking their little time so once i get a clear picture i will announce it to all of u wat is my next project . I know u all wanna c me on TV asap but these things take time ; like i said I am a very patience guy so i want u to be little patience as well .
Hv a lovely day ahead
Regards
Urs only
Rohit

STOP BEING SO MUCH PATIENT ROHIT............COME BACK SOON YAAR
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nb.neha

i know bhaiya you have so much patience....but we have no patience yaar.....we want you back on-screen....

ok...he have liked one role in a new show but its not finalised yet...so we will be waiting for it....whatever show he does....he will sure win our hearts all over again....

now the sentences i higlighted.....what does that mean....i am confused....infact totally confused...is he coming back to uttaran in a new character....because he says these people are taking a little time and also he needs a clear picture....what does that mean?....is he coming back in uttaran....next project doesn't mean only for a new show it can also name as new character too.....i am confused....

till his new show finalised....i hope he comes back to uttaran....the show is getting more disgusting......only he can save this show....i hope he comes back in this show....

if he comes back in this show....i might watch the krap again just for him...if he doesn't come back i will be watching his new show....and this disgusting show doesn't exist for me at all after vansh's death.....i will be enjoying his new show as it will be more meaningful and no disgusting stuff shown.....

i am seeing the future of this show being shut down for various reasons

1)i could see that without bhaiya the show trps are sinking....even if they unite VeeCha the trps will be the same.....

2)after devil's exposure...nobody will wanting to see the krap because whatever they are waiting for have been happened

3)with tere liye and sangini....harshad-iqbal in the same time...this show going to fall drastically....i am just waiting for it...can't wait to see harshad's entry on 19th august and sangini...