Miley Jab Hum Tum

Trying to create the magic.:) - Page 7

-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ohk..
i'm soo late here!!
man.. u wrote so well!!! read all d parts.. its soo interestin!
OUTSTANDING!!!
do pm me wenever u update !!!
pls update soon!
Edited by -SupriyaluvsMN- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That was amazing..I m looking fwdvto the next part now ๐Ÿ˜†
ardhana thumbnail
loved it yaar
do continue soon

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just finished reading all the parts ...... its soo very beautifully written .............. i loved it soooooo much each ne every part was superb ..........i hope some thing like this happens in da show as well ...............loved it cant wait for the next part ...........
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just read all parts.....
it's awesome dear...

i am looking forward to read next parts(especially the next part of MayUr
๐Ÿ˜ณ)......update soon......
mayurian-artian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant upd ji
do cont soon
i dun understand one thing y does evry 1 stop at such a crucial point???
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update dear!!
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dear..
loved the Mayur part...continue it soon..๐Ÿ˜Š
mayurian-artian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
cont sooooonn plzzzzzz
plzzzzzz
i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update  i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update i want update
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am extremely sorry guys i could not update yesterday bcz my internet was not working๐Ÿ˜ก, but now everything is fine, and here i am with my next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ, and thank u all for ur appreciation..

PART 10:

Mayank and nupur were feeling awkward , and both of then were surprised on thier own feeling, it was the first time when both of them were feeling shy,.

Nupur went to the cupboard and took out her clothes and and headed towards the wash room, Mayank was staring her..

M..nupur ye kapre?

N...ye gunjan k hain, us ne diye hain..

M..Oh..ok, main be change kar leta haon.

He took out his clothes and nupur was surprised..and now she was staring him

M..kiya hua

N...umm...nai kuch nai, thek hai pehle tum change kar lo..

M...pehle ?...nupur sath sath b kar sakte hain.

Nupur was shocked..

N..sath?

M..haan ,,,kyun?

N..umm mayank ..nai wo rehne do, mujhe change nai karna..

M...kyun nai karna..

N..mayank...wo ...tum..

Nupur was fumbling when mayank was struck with something..

M...ik miniute, tum kiya soch rahi ho nupur?...ye suite hai, aur yahan do do washrooms hain...

N..haan?...oh haan!..nai kuch nai..main kuch nai soch rahi thi...

Nupur rushed towards the wash room and locked the door..

Maynk shook his head in disbelief and smiled..

M...ye kabhi nahi badle gi, hamesha ghalat sochti hai..

Nupur came out and mayank had already changed and he was standing in the window looking outside, nupur pulled her wet hair on one side and went to the window, where mayank held her hand, this touch and moment was so awaited that nupur couldnt stop her tears and again hugged maynk.

M...kiya hua nupur?

mayank tried to drew nupur part to look what happened, but nupur resisted..

N..thori dair aise hi rehne do mayank, mujhe mehsoos karne do k main such much tumhare itne pas hon.

Myank hugged her back and after three years she had the feeling of being protected and most of all he had the feeling of bieng close to mayank.

Thier hugged told each other how much they had missed each other and how they lead their life away from each other...they needed no words..

Nupur fianlly after sometime gianed the strength to open her eyes and believe her luck...

M...thek ho?

N...haan..

M..acha nupur!..umm sari raat yahin khare rehna hai?

N...huh?...ahhh nahi..

Both of them moved , but mayank moved towards the bed and nupur moved towards the sofa, and when they realised that they were heading to different "destinations", they turned towrads each oither..

M...kiya?

N...nahi wo mujhe laga tumhe bethna hai tu sofa!

M...bethna hai?...BY GOD nupur!

he started laughing

N...kiya?..hans ku rahe ho?

M..nupur jab main seedhi seedhi baat karta hon tu tum hamesha ghatlat sochti ho, aur jab tumhain sach main hint deta hon tu tumhain kabhi samjh nahi ati...

Nupur couldnt help smiling..

N..nahi...wo..

M...acha tu samjh ati hai..

Nupur was blushing

N...mayank tum..

Nupur was struggling with her words when suddenly mayank picked nupur in her arms.,..Nupur gave mayank a surprised look

M...*with all the innocence on his face*..kiya hua?

Nupur  was blushing 

N...kuch nahi,.

Myank took her to the bed, removed a bit of hair from her face, nupur's eyes were closed, and was about to kiss her when he himself couldnt belive his luck that nupur was so close to him

M.. I LOVE U NUPUR..

nupur opened her eyes, mayank had said I LOVE U to her several times, and she remembered each and every one of them but this time his voice had undefinable love and pain, thorugh which both of them had gone through, Nupur  kissed his teary eyes and then both of them just melted into each other arms.

It was nothing physical , it was all spirtual, the it seemed as if they were penetrating into each other's soul...it was not a physical contact it was pure, passionate LOVE...

do comment...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mehak03 - 13 years ago