Posted: 13 years ago
brilliancy on its top
gr8 part xcellent luvd it completely
luv
Fiza
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update dear......................

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I m so glad I caught up with this..it's very nicely written 😃
U write very well... U shud continue soon...I m looking fwd to read   ðŸ˜ƒ
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...!! Mehak
awesoem parts yaar
\but I dont like this drug dealing n all 😔
well...........yayy...!! Mayank is here ðŸĪŠ....excited
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u everyone for the compliments..😊

PART 8:

Nupur was still on her place, and mayank was heading towards her, she could feel her 3 years of patience being paid off and mayank finally couldnt believe that he was actually heading towards nupur, mayank finally reached her and gently brushed his fingers on her cheeks, nupur closed her eyes as she wanted to feel the moment, mayank joined his forehead with nupur's, both of them were silent, sometimes when u want to say countless things to a person, silence and tears become the best way to communicate, and that is what happened with MAYUR.,, mayank kissed her eyes gently, which had been crying for him so long, and then nupur hugged him, as she wanted to get lost into mayank, she tigtly cluthced the collar of his shirt and mayank's hands tangling in between her half-open hair and , mayank's lips gently touching her shoulder, it was the moment of re union after three years of seperation,a seperation apperantly had no end, it was like paradise on earth, but then suddenly the door started banging very loudly..., they both drew apart and wiping thier tears they headed towards the door!..it was samrat..mayank opened the door

S..main ne yahan JD ko dekha hai...yahan neche...

nupur left mayank's hand, which mayank held after a micro second..

N...tum dono jao yahan se, wo tum sab ko mar de ga..please jao..

M..samrat tum nupur ko le k jao yahan se, JD ka samna main karta hoon.

N...nahin, is liye main tumhe batana nai chati thi mayank, tumhe nahin pata,abhi main us k pas chali jati hon, hum sham ko phir mil ken gey aur kuch soch len gey..

M.. nupur tum ab ik minuite b us k pas nahi jao gi..

S..guys argument ka time nahi hai..

M...samrat nupur k le k HOTEL SUNSTAR jao, wahan mere naam pe room book hai, excel clg ki taraf se, JD whan kabhi nahi phonch sake ga, tum jao..

N...mayank tum..

M..nupur go!

they both left and mayank went and sat on the chair calmly, he left the door open.

JD...Mrs Sharma tumhe kia laga k tum kuch be karo gi aur mujhe pata nahi chaley ga?

Mayank stood up and JD was shocked to see him...whereas mayank had hatred full in his eyes, but he stayed calm..

M...OMG!...Mr. Devraj...tumhe abhi bhi tameez nahi ayi k ander aney se pehle knock kiya jata hai..

JD..tum yahan kiya kar rahe ho.?

M...excuse me?...ye jaga tumhari property hai?

JD... nupur kahan hai?

Finally he said what mayank wanted him to say..

M..Devraj nupur ko marey teen saal ho chuke hain.., tum kis nupur ki baat kar rahe ho?

JD was confused , he couldnt figure out that whether mayank was playing him or was he really unaware of nupur's exsistence.

JD...main apni business partner ki baat kar raha hon, NUPUR!..,meri yahan us se meeting thi..

M...well apni business partner ki tu tumhain khud khabar honi chiye, btw mai yahan 1 ghante se hon, main ne kisi ko nahi dekha.

JD...koi baat nahi, main usey khud dhoond lon ga, and btw Nupur ki maut ka sun k bht dukh hua ..i am sorry..

M...dont be, bcz u will be punished...

JD..kia kaha?

M..kuch nahi, now will u please leave.

JD left, and so did mayank, he was now following JD.

Samrat and nupur reached HOTEL SUNSTAR, samrat asked the reciptionist for availibilty of a room,

N..samrat do kamre lo na, ik mera aur ik tumhra.

S..yahan mayank ka room booked hai nupur, tu tum wahan hi rahoi gi na..

samrat was looking at her with that usual mischief and nupur ko do nothing but blush...

N...samrat ye mazak ka waqt nai hai, mujhe lagta hai mujhe JD ko ik phn kar dena chiye, ta ke wo mujhe dhondna band kar dey.

S..are u sure wo tum pe yakeen karey ga..

N..koshish tu kar skte hain na.., *she dails the number*, HELLO JD

JD..kaha ho tum.

N..main delhi railway station pe hon, yahan police ka raid hai, is liye station pe bhikaran ban k bethi hon, police sari talasshi le rahi hai.., ahiyed subha a sakon gi..

JD..main wahn a raha hon..

N..tumhari marzi hai..*disconnects the phn*

S..nupur lekin agr wo sation pe chala gaya tu?

N..wo nahi jaye ga..station pe sach much ka raid hai..

S..tumhe kaise pata?

N..abhi raste main dekha hai..

S..great!...*recptinist hands then the keys*, ye lo mayank k kamre ki chabi, thori dair main  lunch pe milte hain,

N..samrat!, mayank ko phn karna  hai..

suddenly samrats' mobile vibrates..

S...ye lo us ka sms a gaya hai, wo thek hai nupur!..

Nupur read the sms..it said "main thek hoon, dont worry"

N..thek hai, lunch pe milte hain.

Nupur entered the room and could feel it was maynak's room, not a single thing was displaced,

N..By GOD!!...ye tu kahin bahar a k bhi discpline nahi chorta!!..

there was a knock on the door...

nupur thought it would be samrat and she opened but it was...GUNJAN!!...

do comment 😊

mayurian-artian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant upd
do upd sooon luv it totally
luv
Fiza
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey that's nice :D
Hmmm I m getting really curious to know ab kya hog.. 😆
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohh godd............bhikaran ðŸĪĢ............bechari jhansi ki Rani Nupur kumari 😆

anywayss..........loved the remaining part..............yay..!! Nupur reached Mayanks room
I wud really want to see more when actually MN meet........I dont want it to end up with just a kiss or  hug............i want much more than that (dont ask me what is that "more" ðŸ˜ģ)
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear.........
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its nice yar...but u r updating very fast and i am not able to catch u 😔
but koi ni i have read all parts and its really awesome...m curious now wat will happen next ???