Sasural Genda Phool

Comedy Circus !!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

I dunno how many of you saw it...!
But Ragini was on Comedy Circus today....She was a special guest on the show !!
She along with standup artist Jimmy Moses did a take off one various reality shows like - Fear Factor,Rahul Mahajan ka Swayamvar and she did a fabulous take off on Rakhi Sawant...

The judges said that if they were competing then they'd have got full marks and infact judge Rohit Shetty said that "Ragini...M sure you'll get a call from the makers of Comedy Circus to be a part of the next season"...

Ragini was veryyyyyy good with the Rakhi act.....Like Krishna,she too has a lot of energy in her....She'z such a bubbly person !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ekdum Mast hai...Fatakdi !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think the show has a  repeat telecast on Monday evening on Sony...Dunno the timing...check around 5 or 6 pm ....M not sure haan so if you dont find a telecast dont beat me upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..But I think I saw a repeat on Monday once....Chk out the show schedule of Sony everyday starting from Sunday....Hehehe!πŸ˜†

Luv,
Vandu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: togepe30

Hey Guys,

I dunno how many of you saw it...!

But Ragini was on Comedy Circus today....She was a special guest on the show !!

She along with standup artist Jimmy Moses did a take off one various reality shows like - Fear Factor,Rahul Mahajan ka Swayamvar and she did a fabulous take off on Rakhi Sawant...

The judges said that if they were competing then they'd have got full marks and infact judge Rohit Shetty said that "Ragini...M sure you'll get a call from the makers of Comedy Circus to be a part of the next season"...

Ragini was veryyyyyy good with the Rakhi act.....Like Krishna,she too has a lot of energy in her....She'z such a bubbly person !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ekdum Mast hai...Fatakdi !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think the show has a repeat telecast on Monday evening on Sony...Dunno the timing...check around 5 or 6 pm ....M not sure haan so if you dont find a telecast dont beat me upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..But I think I saw a repeat on Monday once....Chk out the show schedule of Sony everyday starting from Sunday....Hehehe!πŸ˜†

Luv,

Vandu

she was rockinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg 😳 😳 😳
Daebak thumbnail
^^ Yes totally Rocking,....!
.PINK. thumbnail
yep, she did an amazing job on that
choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone have the video?
-Nadii- thumbnail
U can find the video on Comedy Circus forum..
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awsome awsome performance, she is full of talent, her timing is superb, superb, give her a good script and she will add CHAR CHAND to it no doubt.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i saw it...damn ragini's so talented & she was just ADORABLEEEE!!!loved the act! btw krishna & ragini r cousins right? they both r such talented actors...but offcourse ragini's my fav<3
Daebak thumbnail

Ya Krishna and Ragini are cousins...Though I wonder why they didnt even once show Krishna's expressions when Ragini was performing...they showed every single person...even Krishna's partner Sudesh while Ragini's act was going on !! They shud've shown him....I hope there is no enimity or stuffπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Although I hardly think anyone can be angry with Ragini....she's as crazy as Suhana's character....Too Bubbly !!!

Infact , Krishna's sister Arti Singh is also a TV Actress......She comes on the Colors show  "Thoda Hai...Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai" .

Govinda sure has talented Neices and Nephew !!
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Found the clip on YT....credit goes to the uploader:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P52QSdqoL0&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

Ragini was fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb! One of the most hilarious Comedy Circus acts in this season....just too good....I really wouldn't be surprised if they tap her for the show soon....the girl has always had brilliant comic timing....those Govinda genesπŸ˜†