#*Devil's Den#*:MSK ka Swayambar(Index on PG1) - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Good night An!! 🤗 Thanks!!
Oh and good night to Ayesha and Arwen, who left a while back!!

Bri - No worries!!

Yowzer! 😆 Waddup?

What's this talk about the Article on Maneet's Kiss? I'm confused! 😕
@Su: I will never tell a guy or even tell myself that I like him (forgot about love) at least off late until I am proof positive that he loves me more than Einstein loved his Relativity theory or Newton loved the apple! No ways! Not worth it! I have my id, ego, superego to protect. They are more important to me than the guy! lol!

@Faz: that is a joke article written by our IFer livelygal who is one of the best satirists on this forum. Some blokes took it toooooooooooooo serious! lol!
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
Haila.........*FAINTS* on reading such super rocking..extra special..ek dum zabardast.................Analysis...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Jyo...........Adit......Caco.....Gouri.........Sonia.....Pennu......vigo girl...awesome stuff......❤️

n honestly.......me still stuck wit th jwellery moment............ahhh what a scene..... 😍 wuld b mrs. maan khurana is wearing her wedding jewels n hubby comes to niharofy her.........................
Just read all the analysis
Awsome analysis jyoti i was kinda confused with the whole epi specially Maan's behaviour plus that jewellery scene though i can see the connection now so thanks a ton for clearing my doubts😃

@Ayesha,,Sonia,,Gouri : Good write up👍🏼
Loved what u people wrote😃
Originally posted by bDgT

@Su: I will never tell a guy or even tell myself that I like him (forgot about love) at least off late until I am proof positive that he loves me more than Einstein loved his Relativity theory or Newton loved the apple! No ways! Not worth it! I have my id, ego, superego to protect. They are more important to me than the guy! lol!

@Faz: that is a joke article written by our IFer livelygal who is one of the best satirists on this forum. Some blokes took it toooooooooooooo serious! lol!

Ditto here Bridgette!
Originally posted by rdfan

@Jyoti- Awesome take ...Luvly post and analysis ....wow great intellect to go that deep in to an epi and see the real idea behind and read between the lines .....thoroughly impressed ...specially the Parineeta theory .......

@All the others writing their analysis ....will wait to read those.....

My 2 cents .except that I am a mahiii fanatic ...which by now everyone knows why ....well the below lines say it all abt todays epi i guess

My morning starts to shine with teardrops in my eyes
And here I am alone starting to realize
That my days would be brighter, if I could learn to hide
The feelings that I have for you keep hurtin me inside

Then my day begins with simple thoughts of you
Hoping that tomorrow would be me and you
Sharing dreams with each other
And making them come true
Holding one another, saying all I need is you

But will you say that you love me
And show me that you care
Say when I need you, you will always be there
But if you go and leave me
This I swear is true, my love will always be with you

Now my nights would end that just one wish that's you
To hold me in the dark, help me make it through
Cause the pain that's inside me, would simply melt away
If I had you here with me and promise me you'll stay

This I swear is true, my love will always be with you

This I swear is true
My love will always
My love will always ooh, ooh
My love will always be with you

Poojaji........tussi to Maneet ke pyaar mein Shayar ban gaye..👏👏👏👏👏 wah ji wah..
Originally posted by bDgT

Yes!! But you would still think about liking him. Your thoughts of liking him would be there. Haha!! Anyways, lets cut it. I don't care enough to continue on with this topic. I just didn't like what he is doing.
@bDgT: Even i wont accept it unless im sure about other person's feelings but we were talking about accepting in ur heart like Maan should atleast accept it to himself that he loves Geet😃
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Haila.........*FAINTS* on reading such super rocking..extra special..ek dum zabardast.................Analysis...👏

Jyo...........Adit......Caco.....Gouri.........Sonia.....Pennu......vigo girl...awesome stuff......❤️

n honestly.......me still stuck wit th jwellery moment............ahhh what a scene..... 😍 wuld b mrs. maan khurana is wearing her wedding jewels n hubby comes to niharofy her.........................

thanx dear.....i loved d way hw he nirahofyed her......

durin dat 2nd chopra party scene...wen he threw d dupaatta d vry rite place....bingo.....n den he ws lk....😍.....so i think d 1 u tlkin wud b evn better....

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago