Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nisha2010

awwwwwwww baba takes on big ppl.........won't care abt d kids anyway they ran away when our sher woke up...................... πŸ˜†

yaaa...thye were lik...bacho bacho... sher uth gaya..aab hum sabko khaaa jayega....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
an_jaani thumbnail
now.... did pratigya need to see her father first or krishna???.

seriously krishna doesn't deserve this ..... and pratigya doesnt deserve krishna

nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: an_jaani

now.... did pratigya need to seeher father first or krishna???.

seriously krishna doesn't deserve this ..... and pratigya doesnt deserve krishna

good ab i'll take krishna under my tlc............ 🀣 🀣
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pia9

i no the behuda kids broke his beeds!! one question why does baba have a wallet when he neva pays for anything 🀣

So glad Krishna/Arhaan is back!

ooo ka hai ki pratigwa ko zor zabardasti se laye gaye chez pasand nahin so thats y Krishu started haveing his own money .....and wallet to keep prats happy.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dunia

ooo ka hai ki pratigwa ko zor zabardasti se laye gaye chez pasand nahin so thats y Krishu started haveing his own money .....and wallet to keep prats happy.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

but you forget....he used to carry a wallet full of money............think back to the beginning where he and all the others went into that hotel to eat...........yet tried to leave without paying..🀣🀣....Only Aadarsh asked Krish to pay, so he got a wallet out full to bursting with money......he!he! he wanted to impress his sala saheb...........didn't know then it was a hopeless case...🀣
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

naughty kids stole our prince's bracelet. i have a black beaded bracelet i always wear it when i watch pratz.. makes me happy and makes my hubby laugh....

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can i get one pic of dirty arhaan??????????????? i missd the episode..😭
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: an_jaani

now.... did pratigya need to see her father first or krishna???.

Interesting isn't it? She said she would never let him touch her, she will never give him her love, the marriage was just a ceremony and a challenge to her. She called his love delusional and selfish. Today she was searching for him all around Allahabad. What happened to all those vows of revenge? As the saying goes........."NEVER SAY NEVER," for life will find a way to make you eat your own words". That's what's happening to her now. She has started feeling guilty now and love will come along sometime in the future. She won a few battles with his help and ultimately Krishna will have won the warπŸ˜ƒ.
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: carisma2

naughty kids stole our prince's bracelet. i have a black beaded bracelet i always wear it when i watch pratz.. makes me happy and makes my hubby laugh....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that makes me smile too.... he he heπŸ˜‰
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BUT STILL HES LOOKIN A PRINCEEEE:-*
prince ko lac chupaoo woh prince hei lagegaa muahh lub him!!