Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~*Happy Birthday Noodles*~

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Somebody is growing OLD...I'm not going to tell who but somebudyyyyy! Somebody who I love to hate, someone who TRIES to act mature for her age but just ends up showing her real age!😛

That somebody is veryyyyyyyyyyyyy special to me and quite a few of us. She's (Not so) sweet, kind...sometimes funny! Ok I have to stop with the fake praising...!

We are one day late but its better late than never..

~*~*~*~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY *Noodles*~*~*~*~

Some messages...🤗

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NOODLES!!! :D :D :D

Heya Li'l sis! Wow! It's another year and I am here to wish you again! Wasn't it a few months back when I made your B'day post? You sure don't have two birthdays in a year right? :P Gosh! You are getting older :P Soon you will reach an age where there isn't much gap between you and me...LOL!

I am extremely sorry that I am not around as much as before :( But you know the reason... Lemme just take this opportunity to tell you today that I MISS U LOTS :( I mean it...There are so many moments when I think..."OMG I need to tell this to Noodles"...LOL! So many things keep reminding me of you and I keep wishing that you are doing good :) Once things get sorted out at my end, I will surely be online more often :D Hope you are doing something productive while I am not around...LOL! You better! :P

I wish you the AWESOMEST BIRTHDAY this year!!! Hope you have a GREAT time and get LOADS of SURPRISES and GOODIES :D God Bless you with all the HAPPINESS in the world! May all your wishes come true! 

You are the SWEETEST and BESTEST li'l sis anyone can have and I truly ADORE you!!! I tried making a sig of Maneet for you but somehow it didn't turn up nice :( :P LOL! I'll make again later when I have more time :D Till then my only gift for you is LOTS OF LOVE :P :D Hug yourself on my behalf :P LOL!

Have a GREAT GREAT GREATTTTTTTTTTT DAY!!! :D

LOTS N LOTS OF LOVE,
LIGHTY! :D

Noodles ji..sunny ji!!! What ever your name is ji!!? Happy 17th birthday Ms 16 going on 17!!!! Ohhh you already at 17!! ^_^ hehehe. Hope you have an awesome day filled with lots of happiness. And hope you got what you wanted ;) hehehe
Ohhhhh I remember when you first talk to me..like outside BMTD, you asked if I was gay!! :O like who does that?? O.o ahahaaha well I'm glad we're good friends now ..or am I?? Hymmmmmm hahaha jk!! Anyway let me shut up..enjoy your day oldie!! :P
-Lima

Happy Birthday, Noodles! :) I hope you have a wonderful one. Don't eat too much...you know, for obvious reasons ;) 
Gosh, I feel like I have known you forever. At times I feel sorry for you because you had to put up with so many of my different phases and moods, haha. Thanks for being the awesome person that you are and putting up with everything I threw at ya. You are truly a gem of a freind. Live a long, blessed, and a happy life. Yeh meri dua hai for you! Once again, a very happy birthday to you. Luv ya!

Happpy Birthday Noodles,May God bless u with all happiness....may all ur dreams come true...
Hope u have a wonderful year and a wonderful day.The more candles, the bigger the wish ;) Anyway, have a blast and eat lots of cake!! Happy Birthday Once Again!!
-Manu

Happpyyyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday Sunny Bunny!!!

I've lost count of the amount of years we've known each other but it  is damn long time! I can't believe you're 17! How did you grow up so quick? You know I don't need to tell you that I DO love you! You're like my punchbag! I'll be such a cow to you and you just laugh like an idiot! I think a reason why you're so special to me is because you remind me of my younger sister and I know even if we don't chat for a while, we just pick up from where we've left! Also, I would appreciate it if you admit publically that you have been influenced so much by my sarcastic humour that you've started using it yourself! DON'T LIE!

I hope you had the best birthday ever! Got all the prezzies and wishes you wanted. My blessings will always be with you and I'll always want the best for you because you've got a really good heart. Ok enough of that...I can't do more mush!

God Bless you with all the happiness!🤗

Lots n lots of love,

Reema
xx

P.S. Sorry for the crappy post, you know I'm not very good at all this.

This was the perfect cake I could find!

🤗HAPPY BIRTHDAY🤗

Edited by *Reemz* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago