Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol should show his anger often!!! - Page 3

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ashrozia

No no Sohani..Anmol is for Ragini only πŸ˜†
(U AnGini fans won't let Anmol and me to live together in peace, that's why I gave up on him. 😑.πŸ˜†)

@Moheema: That day would come too..But I swear, I would never want any goon to tease Ragini, coz if he does, then Anmol will end up killing him. .πŸ˜†

@Sukzz: Hehehehehe..I know she will. But we will have to wait for a long time for that, and I don't mind doing so. The taste of the victory will be sweeter if the wait is longer. πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜†.😳

wohi to kezu darlinggg wohi to πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail
IF you love apu  when he is angry and all that...

I STRONGLY recommend that you watch either JJKN or Kaajjal or both....

He is ONE angry young romantic Man......!!Watch it and you wont look at apu the same way ever again...Trust me...LOL!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sharmi,I watched one scene of Kajjal where she plans a surprise for him but he was all moody and suspecting her,it was damn good lol.And Shanti got me some links and such a different person indeed from what we are seeing!
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree Smitha!😳...Was Anmol looking hot or what!?😍...If he can get that pissed off on seeing 'goondas' trouble Sakshi...then imagine what he'd do, if God Forbid someone tried hurting his Ragini..😳☺️..afterall, Ragini had asked him to bring Sakshi right?πŸ˜‰...so he'd have to be extra careful for his Princess!😳...didn't he tell her he could do anything for her?πŸ€—...Love the transformation...the Angry Young Man outside n a Mushy silent Lover in the house, who just can't get his eyes off Ragini!😳😳
Edited by luv_sakshi - 13 years ago
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharmii

IF you love apu when he is angry and all that...

I STRONGLY recommend that you watch either JJKN or Kaajjal or both....

He is ONE angry young romantic Man......!!Watch it and you wont look at apu the same way ever again...Trust me...LOL!

What do you mean by "same way" ji? πŸ˜†
Sharmii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Sharmi,I watched one scene of Kajjal where she plans a surprise for him but he was all moody and suspecting her,it was damn good lol.And Shanti got me some links and such a different person indeed from what we are seeing!

You will faint watching jassi then.........πŸ˜† This is the first time Apu has actually played a positive hero character...πŸ˜›Anmol is a saint compared to the other characters Apu has played.In radha ki betiyaan , his character was quite sweet again.

But Dev....his anger will blow you away.And his chemistry with Surveen was something ELSE!! πŸ˜›

As for Armaan Suri in jassi.....there is only one thing....you will love this character with all your heart or despise him from the bottom of your heart.But One BRILLANTLY complex character played by Apu.He won the best actor award for this role.

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Agree Smitha!😳...Was Anmol looking hot or what!?😍...If he can get that pissed off on seeing 'goondas' trouble Sakshi...then imagine what he'd do, if God Forbid someone tried hurting his Ragini..😳☺️..afterall, Ragini had asked him to bring Sakshi right?πŸ˜‰...so he'd have to be extra careful for his Princess!😳...didn't he tell her he could do anything for her?πŸ€—...Love the transformation...the Angry Young Man outside n a Mushy silent Lover in the house, who just can't get his eyes off Ragini!😳😳

I know Chandrika.This versatility seems to be the reason why he is so irresistible lol.OMG now that u mentioned,I want to see Ragini being teased lol .Apart from that scene where Ranvir hit the guy cos he was talking so rudely,we never saw anything after that.
Sharmii thumbnail

What do you mean by "same way" ji? πŸ˜†

You wont want Apu for Some Ragini , jassi or Shilpa...

You would want him for yourself.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharmii

You wont want Apu for Some Ragini , jassi or Shilpa...

You would want him for yourself.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hehehehe! I seriously don't want to share Anmol with this Ragini. 😑.πŸ˜†.🀣
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

No no Sohani..Anmol is for Ragini only πŸ˜†
(U AnGini fans won't let Anmol and me to live together in peace, that's why I gave up on him. 😑.πŸ˜†)

@Moheema: That day would come too..But I swear, I would never want any goon to tease Ragini, coz if he does, then Anmol will end up killing him. .πŸ˜†

@Sukzz: Hehehehehe..I know she will. But we will have to wait for a long time for that, and I don't mind doing so. The taste of the victory will be sweeter if the wait is longer. πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜†.😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

true. i don't want anyone to tease her but just for the sake to see anmol angry 😳 😍