Anmol should show his anger often!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Maybe he wants to beat up Ragini for not realizing that he's head over heels for over..Took out all his anger on the poor goon, haha! 🀣.πŸ˜›

OK, just kidding..I like the way he respects every woman who comes his way. Such a gentleman, perfect! 😊Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

πŸ˜›

He looks so hot when he is all angry and bothered lol.I remember why I started liking him.When I saw him pounding the wood frustratingly and pouring his heart out and also in the FB scenes in a completely different attire.

In the pre-cap they showed someone teasing Sakshi and our Anmol was so ANGRY from the very second he realised what's happening and also abt to hit the guy!!!! 😲 πŸ˜†

All that bottled up emotions 😳but so loving and patient towards his wife 😍

Can't really wait when we his passionate side for his wife lol

this is exactly I think of apurva.

passionate , but at the same time angry man..

I love both of his qualities.

Can somebody under this earth , explain .. why ragini is taking so long to fall for this hottttt guy.

Because because because, Ranvir was hot too. 🀣
Originally posted by Ashrozia

I know why u say so..

tum palke bichake baithi  ho, anmol ke liye..

magar main raste  me khadi hun, tumse pehele... 🀣

Originally posted by ANJANA

finally i read the update & i missed sweet Angini scenes & Alekh-khushi scenes
</div>
<div>
then on monday Anmol will beat those bad guys & he gets small sweet cut & when Ragini sees that blood she will run & see it first& then brings first aid box (with that + red cross mark ,i never understood why is it necessary to show that sign & it is first aid box .as if in our homes we can't know if that it is first aid box if the sign is not thereπŸ˜†) & she dresses his wound worrying about it & scolding him for not being careful & Anmol bechara pyar se hara will just stare at her with smile on his face😊

aaaawwww 😳
thats exactly my thoughts too. i really hope this happens... i knew dey were gonna show sumin to tease us all this weekend, πŸ˜†

can't wait to see super anmol our hero in action if only it was ragini instead of sakshi and he wud be defending his wifiiieeee. 😳   πŸ˜ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ashrozia

bilkul kezia ranveer was very very hot and she love him so mucch. I think anmol resepects ragini for this and I think he is aware of  the fact that once ragini becomes his there will be no turning back, and she will give in completely. But for that he will have to wait.😳
Originally posted by kamuralee

bilkul kezia ranveer was very very hot and she love him so mucch. I think anmol resepects ragini for this and I think he is aware of  the fact that once ragini becomes his there will be no turning back, and she will give in completely. But for that he will have to wait.😳

haye, ab kitna wait karna padega..

mera becchara anmol, uski kismat me sirf ragini ko ghur ghur ke dekhna hi likha hai

Ab main uski mayusi nahi dekh sakti...

I want to see that kind of frustration with Rags for once lol.I know he respects her and all that and he had been patient all these years but any one would crack after some time and I want to see that.I think Rags felt uneasy when he refused to have his breakfast.She would be shocked I guess if she sees him like this.
No no Sohani..Anmol is for Ragini only πŸ˜†
(U AnGini fans won't let Anmol and me to live together in peace, that's why I gave up on him. 😑.πŸ˜†)

@Moheema: That day would come too..But I swear, I would never want any goon to tease Ragini, coz if he does, then Anmol will end up killing him. .πŸ˜†

@Sukzz: Hehehehehe..I know she will. But we will have to wait for a long time for that, and I don't mind doing so. The taste of the victory will be sweeter if the wait is longer. πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜†.😳Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SohaniD

haye, ab kitna wait karna padega..

mera becchara anmol, uski kismat me sirf ragini ko ghur ghur ke dekhna hi likha hai

Ab main uski mayusi nahi dekh sakti...

sabar karo bacha sabar ka phal meeta hota hai, waise humai kithne acha scenes milthe haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†