•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
1) Koki starts showing more respect to Baa and Hetal
2) Hetal gets a little more strict with Rashi
3) Kinjal realises Rashi was behind Gopi getting married to Ahem inspite of the letter, and then tackles Rashi head on and starts taunting her like she now taunts Gopi
4) Gopi realises that Rashi's motive in "helping" Gopi get a bad name isnt good at all, and stands up to Rashi
5) Gopi stands upto Ahem, and tells him this marriage wasnt her choice either, so he can either lump it or get out- but either way let him take initiative for once.
6) Gopi tells Koki that this marriage wasnt her choice, but that thanks to Rashi's ploy she got married inspite of Ahem not liking her, and so now she will do her duty but its for Kokila to ensure her son does his instead of holding Gopi to blame for everything.
7)Gopi stops crying and starts speaking. She has a nice voice, its a pity we hear so little of it. And frankly im beginning to get irritated with her incessant crying. So less glycerine, more guts please!

lovely list...hope CVs read it and starts acting accordingly...
You summarised it all.😊
But if wishes were horses.....😕
Originally posted by applesauce1313

1) Koki starts showing more respect to Baa and Hetal
2) Hetal gets a little more strict with Rashi
3) Kinjal realises Rashi was behind Gopi getting married to Ahem inspite of the letter, and then tackles Rashi head on and starts taunting her like she now taunts Gopi
4) Gopi realises that Rashi's motive in "helping" Gopi get a bad name isnt good at all, and stands up to Rashi
5) Gopi stands upto Ahem, and tells him this marriage wasnt her choice either, so he can either lump it or get out- but either way let him take initiative for once.
6) Gopi tells Koki that this marriage wasnt her choice, but that thanks to Rashi's ploy she got married inspite of Ahem not liking her, and so now she will do her duty but its for Kokila to ensure her son does his instead of holding Gopi to blame for everything.
7)Gopi stops crying and starts speaking. She has a nice voice, its a pity we hear so little of it. And frankly im beginning to get irritated with her incessant crying. So less glycerine, more guts please!

🤣👍🏼 That was too funny.........love it..!!!
You forgot to mention Everyone gets to find out Urmila and Rashi broke Jigars marriage to Sonal? that was so mean
Originally posted by laylaz

You forgot to mention Everyone gets to find out Urmila and Rashi broke Jigars marriage to Sonal? that was so mean

thats the biggest truth needs to be out. Nd rashi should get punishment 4 that.

Yes I want Rashi to be found out, but that will happen anyway, its just a matter of time.

BUt the rest i want to happen immediately because otherwise I ll lose interest in the show completely, and so will many other people. That will be sad because Kokila is a totally new kind of character,someone we have never seen on tv before. Either the women are like Gopi-crying all the time, or like Rashi-scheming all the time, or even like Hetal-too sweet to be true. But Kokila is someone who I initially thought would be a total vamp, but is turning out to be very realistic since she is not 100%black but just harsh. Since this is a very new and interesting creation I dont want this show to end. BUt the way the story is currently going, Star plus will probably wrap it up in 2 months. Tell me, how many of us want to continue watching Gopi crying all the time, Its repetitive and boring,especially as compared to other shows ilke Pratigya or Sasural Genda Phool.
^^^completely agree
koki just rocks, a completely different character harsh bt correct, knws where to react n how to react as well.
I dont want the show to end bt as u said if same things wil be repeating no wonder it wil be wrapped up.