Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
trust me the first time he said ek raat ke liya tumhare pass nahi tha *i got some very very xrated thoughts that u don wanna know..*, i was like kya???? Mundae kya tu rooz hum sabko chakma deeke geet ke saath blanket ke andar soo jata hai???
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

trust me the first time he said ek raat ke liya tumhare pass nahi tha *i got some very very xrated thoughts that u don wanna know..*, i was like kya???? Mundae kya tu rooz hum sabko chakma deeke geet ke saath blanket ke andar soo jata hai???

ROFL 🀣
I was laughing so loud after reading this till my mum asked me to just shut up.
No No NO you got me wrong Swati.
I really want to know your very very xrated thoughts πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yep the creatives are writing the dialouges and giving us really x-rated thoughts!!i'm happy no one can hear my thoughts or else i don't know what will happen???? LOL!!!!!!!🀣
Viji79 thumbnail
Ab chodo bhi yaar, kya faraq padtha hai. Both are head over heals in love with each other and dont even know what they are saying when they so close to each other.
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
forget what he meant when he said that, i just loved the intensity with which he said it... thats what matters i guess... LOL
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually they do meet every night - first when they were together in the room, then when she followed him to Darga and they had that conversation about her staying in the house.

Next night, phir "thank you" ke bahane, she goes to him.

So, this was the first night since she moved in, that they did not meet at night!!!

Maan sir is always right - and so so hot!!
Edited by Norstar - 13 years ago
nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 49erFan

I loved it so much, just those few seconds makes the show so worth it!  Loved it!  MSK is a changed man...he can't live without Geet.  Even in Hoshyaarpur when geet didnt take her land papers, he picked it up from the trash bin and brought it to her house....he just wanted a glimpse of Geet before leaving!  Geet lives in him, he breathes only for her heartbeat!

"Geet lives in him, he breathes only for her heartbeat! "

That was an awesome line. loved it.

Neha
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bul3

one of my most favouraite dialogue!!..sounds best if and only if spoken by MSK😍..love the dialogue writer-he definately knows how to make us crazy and have xrated thoughtsπŸ˜†.. 

i so totally agree!! I started thinking the same thing! But when MSK said it was so smooth, if anyone else has said it, it would sound so cheesy and lame! MSK was so confident and HOT when he said that!!!
Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji79

Ab chodo bhi yaar, kya faraq padtha hai. Both are head over heals in love with each other and dont even know what they are saying when they so close to each other.

Ditto Viji πŸ˜† They're too much into eachother to realize what's coming off their mouth 😳
Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

i so totally agree!! I started thinking the same thing! But when MSK said it was so smooth, if anyone else has said it, it would sound so cheesy and lame! MSK was so confident and HOT when he said that!!!

Well said πŸ˜›
I agree, when i said it to myself, i was like, "okaay, i think i need to see a doctor" πŸ˜†