Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

*sharpens the knife*...yeh deikh raha hai.....mein this week kuch bhi kar sakti hoon and I will not be hung! 🤣

Maro
Yeh kuch bhi nai kare mujhe koi farak nai parthi Kyunki Bhagwan hai na meri Pass Tume Toh Saza milengi
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Chandni: Nahi milegi.....I am MOTW! Saare khoon maaf! 🤣🤣
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OH cong Nikki, ur updates r just rocking n so r u ......

reserving this spot
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats DD.So ready 4 da questions?

1.Ur fav. scene in rbo

2.Ur fav.dialogue in rbo

3.Ur fav. shanak scene

4.Scene u hated da most in rbo

5.Do u think khanak shd tell shaan da real reason behind her staying in shaan's house(mogambo's blackmailing)?

6.Do u think natasha is right dis tym?

Fr hre onwards i want only funny answers

1.How shd shanak get rid of mangal and hetal?

2.How shd khanak break khushbu's ghamand?

3.How shd khanak teach a lesson 2 mogambo?

4.How shd mogambo convince natasha 2 forget shaan?

Enjoy!
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats DD:)

My questions-

Your favorite novel

Your favorite literary character

Which literary character would suit KT?

Tomiko thumbnail

DD ji, my memory is that of a goldfish so I'll probably forget ... AGAIN!😆

Will do something about the DOTW this weekend so no worries on that front!😉
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

OH cong Nikki, ur updates r just rocking n so r u ......

reserving this spot

Thanks Jaya!! I love dng the updates and all the bak-bakying in it! 😆😆
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

@Chandni: Nahi milegi.....I am MOTW! Saare khoon maaf! 🤣🤣

Zaaro Milengi Mein Tumse Vaada karthi hoon kiya tum milenge aur MIK Meri Hai.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Congrats DD.So ready 4 da questions?

oh yes gal.....i just completed my warming up exercises!!....chal shuru ho jaayein! 😛😉

1.Ur fav. scene in rbo
where Shaan puts the bangles on Khanak's hand and promises her tht he wuld be by his side always!

2.Ur fav.dialogue in rbo
All SD's (Shaan's mom) Abbreviations!....like LB - Lazy bone....I also love all Khanak's pure hindi words perplexing Shaan! 😆😆

3.Ur fav. shanak scene
Same as the #1

4.Scene u hated da most in rbo
Where Shaan leaves Khanak in the living room on Day1 in the house....He doesnt give her a guest room or any kinda assistance in the house, doesnt make her comfy, even if it was for Day 1 and the next morning when he sees her, he straight asks her that hasnt she already left! That boiled my blood! Khanak was left with her peti in the living room with nowhere to go, noone to ask for food, restroom etc!!

5.Do u think khanak shd tell shaan da real reason behind her staying in shaan's house(mogambo's blackmailing)?
Personally Yes!! Bcoz if Mugambo tries getting her ada, bai on the road, shaan can help them back with his money!! but then the story wuldnt move so the CVs are right in not divulging it but I wuld have defn told Shaan everything!

6.Do u think natasha is right dis tym?
Totally!! Natasha is the best GF that anyone can have....she knows Shaan well, she not only helps him out but also understands his unfair demands! Having said tht, She is also human! Just bcoz someone acks all ur unfair demands, u cant take them lightly, and she was being insulted time and time again but she tolerated everything just bcoz she thought that atleast Shaan is with her....but when Shaan started getting careless with her, she had to make a move for her self respect! If it wuldnt have been for Khanak, I wuld have neevr wanted Natasha to leave! She is the best friend, GF and wife anyone can ever have!

Fr hre onwards i want only funny answers
yes mam!!! and I thought my funny bone never got developed! 😆😆

1.How shd shanak get rid of mangal and hetal?
He should very amicably pack Hetal in her famous huge peti and believe me she and her whole family can fit in, in tht huge petti! Anyways, now tht Hetal is packed in the petti, Lock it, put all soundproof layers on it else her shrieky laugh would echo from inside the peti! 😆 Shaan should then give the peti to Mangal and politely make him stand on the edge of the door! Very politely ask Mangal for his famous Dhulwadi laathi, stand behind him spank him few times and a joro ka jhatka, dheere se maare.....Managal out with Hetal in peti! Close the door on their face and while closing tell them - Khanak khaake gayee na?? 😆😆😆

2.How shd khanak break khushbu's ghamand?
Mixing chilli powder in BD's vanity kit and then leaving BD with Mangal for a night in a closed room! Oh and yes! the pre-requisite is that Mangal should have been well fed before being locked!! His whole night "udkaars" (burps) and the mornng farts, will make BD go into trauma! She wuld get nightmares and wuld have no time to trouble Khanak anymore! 😆😆😆

3.How shd khanak teach a lesson 2 mogambo?
Oh god! Just give him one hard punch on his eye and give him a black eye!!!! pure zor se, dhulwadi ke ghee ki kasam khaa ke, one hard punch!!!......oh! or ratehr, take him to her dhulwadi in front of whole punchayat and tell the sarpanch that Mugambo tried proposing her inspite of the fact tht she is married and I demand a public Maar for him!!! bus! after tht we all know what wuld happen! 😆😆😆

4.How shd mogambo convince natasha 2 forget shaan?
Oh! I hate this part, but I guess he shld tell Natasha that her kundli says that she has loads of accidents "by water" written in her future....tht means, she is prone to drowning etc.....Shaan doesnt know how to swim and if taken near the water source, he would need extra care and support and Natasha wuld be left drowning......!! well, tht the best PJ (Poor Joke) I culd think of !! 😛😛😛😆😆....else shaan is so cute, irresponsible but totally chalegaa! 😳😛😛

oh god dude! this was tough!!!
*walsk to the icecream parlour drooping* I need a choco icecream to rejuvenate! 😆😆
loved answering all of them! 😊
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

Congrats DD:)

My questions-

Your favorite novel

Hey huns...thx a bunch!! btw, whats ur name??....we havent been introduced!! 😛😛😛

so, here I go on shooting ur examination paper!

Your favorite novel - Love Story by Eric Segal.....9MUST read for every human being on this earth) Perry Masons, Agatha Christies and I still love Nancy Drews! 😉

Perry Mason!! Oh! He is so charming, handsome, intelligent, and such a street smart lawyer!!

err....this is grillig gal....err.....cant think of any!! he i so darn naughty, need to find a naughty, bigda hua shehzaada yet clean hearted!!......havent read any with these traits! 😔.....
let em think on this....
*runs to grab some books* 😉