Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashleydevlin

Hi,  thanks for starting this topic, i  was wondering abt. same thing....i dont think he will see her true face at anna's place but back at home they;ll reveal her face bcoz i think this track will responsible for promoting naku to show her face bcooz in this track dutta has truly accepted naku as his wife....if face is revealed nw then i fear dutta might nt even take her back home......n i think cv's will just keep building it till her face revealation will b as exploding as shaadi....but then again its impossible to predict this drama

I still feel Naku would tell the truth on her way back home... before reachg PN.  C after the end of ANNa epi.. they would go home alone so during that time it might happen.   It shoudl not happen at PN as it would be another MU between Tasha.  I still feel rain Gods would do the honor's as they are travelling in an Open Jeep.... with water pouring on Dutta am sure he will accept it positively.
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
I know starnger verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hard yaar!....................... 😆 PHIR.....................Phir main kya bataaon....................Chal will summariese in two words...............PHIR HOGAA.....................HONEMOON!.................hhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry shameless me turned ur topic from serious to besharmii again................ 🤣
nazia.icycool thumbnail
rose..thanx for the pm...see i have already voted and i guess my views are very diff from most u guys....isiliye i feel a lil scare to post my comments😆..

see i want it to be revealed..its the best tym yaar...they are having a proper marriage so i want dutta to marry a fair nakku...
if she reveals it later then dutta might say that she is a betrayed

there are chances that he may call her a betrayer even now if she reveals it but later after she gets a clean chit and after malmal track she will be proved innocent........and dutta will blv her fully....i have also started a thread to say out my feelings.....but looks like most of u think differently.....
taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

i dnt think so...I dnt think CVs wuld wanna loose a chance of making the face-revealation track really big and speand a month or two on it!

but how bigger can it get? i say they shud go ahead with it..it is time!!
nazia.icycool thumbnail
@tahera thanx!!!...koi toh hai jo meri tarah sochta hai...*hi5*

*aaja meri gaadi mein beth ja* 😉 😆
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

rose..thanx for the pm...see i have already voted and i guess my views are very diff from most u guys....isiliye i feel a lil scare to post my comments😆..

see i want it to be revealed..its the best tym yaar...they are having a proper marriage so i want dutta to marry a fair nakku...
if she reveals it later then dutta might say that she is a betrayed

there are chances that he may call her a betrayer even now if she reveals it but later after she gets a clean chit and after malmal track she will be proved innocent........and dutta will blv her fully....i have also started a thread to say out my feelings.....but looks like most of u think differently.....

Nahi its ok dost, dont worry say your opinion openly, everyone has the right to say so🤗
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

I still feel Naku would tell the truth on her way back home... before reachg PN.  C after the end of ANNa epi.. they would go home alone so during that time it might happen.   It shoudl not happen at PN as it would be another MU between Tasha.  I still feel rain Gods would do the honor's as they are travelling in an Open Jeep.... with water pouring on Dutta am sure he will accept it positively.

Possibility hai iska hona ki bhi......but i think baji dutta kah peecha peecha aya gaa woh is tara dutta ko akela anna kah pass nahi jana da ga, he is a gud friend😊
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rose.......i hav voted this time😉.......i hav voted for option 2.......as i dnt think LTL CV's will do things that easy for us.........but can't be sure......LTL CV's has always surprised us......so this time they may surprise us by the face revealation............

@Nazia......i agree with u.....this is the perfect time for face revelation.......no Kala n evil trio around........morever there is Subhu to help TaSha.......Anna might teach Dutta to hav faith in his life partner........morever......i want a proper marriage............
nazia.icycool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashleydevlin

</div>

<div>
Nahi its ok dost, dont worry say your opinion openly, everyone has the right to say so🤗

thanx ashley!!! 🤗 ....i knw..we should voice our opinion nai? 😉 😆
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by rama_2010

Originally posted by Ashleydevlin

Hi,  thanks for starting this topic, i  was wondering abt. same thing....i dont think he will see her true face at anna's place but back at home they;ll reveal her face bcoz i think this track will responsible for promoting naku to show her face bcooz in this track dutta has truly accepted naku as his wife....if face is revealed nw then i fear dutta might nt even take her back home......n i think cv's will just keep building it till her face revealation will b as exploding as shaadi....but then again its impossible to predict this drama

Possibility hai iska hona ki bhi......but i think baji dutta kah peecha peecha aya gaa woh is tara dutta ko akela anna kah pass nahi jana da ga, he is a gud friend😊

---------

yes you are right.  baji already said "tu apni ladai lad,  mai apni ladai ladunga" (aysa kuch).  so he is comming.