Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Bul3

<div></div>he hasnt said it yet..but as they say sometimes actions speak more than words๐Ÿ˜Š

when he him self realized that..............his action is more than enough to disturb once feeling ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We see a visible difference in Maan after the dargah episode. His dialogue in the dargah where he thinks "Aaj kyun mujhe Geet ki aankhon mein wohi ehsaas dikh rahe hai, jis ehsaas ko mein itne dinon se lad raha tha!" I guess seeing the love in Geet's eyes and after hearing the baba's words that they both are made for each other, I think Maan has accepted that they both belong together. He also says in the dargah that "Koi dor hum dono ko har waqt bandthi rehthi hai".  After that he has stopped fighting with his feelings. He has accepted his feelings for Geet and he has also realised that Geet harbours some feelings for him.

I guess that one instance of him realising that these emotions or feelings are not just his, but Geet also feels the same, thats the minute he has accepted his feelings for her.
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ash08

We see a visible difference in Maan after the dargah episode. His dialogue in the dargah where he thinks "Aaj kyun mujhe Geet ki aankhon mein wohi ehsaas dikh rahe hai, jis ehsaas ko mein itne dinon se lad raha tha!" I guess seeing the love in Geet's eyes and after hearing the baba's words that they both are made for each other, I think Maan has accepted that they both belong together. He also says in the dargah that "Koi dor hum dono ko har waqt bandthi rehthi hai".  After that he has stopped fighting with his feelings. He has accepted his feelings for Geet and he has also realised that Geet harbours some feelings for him.

I guess that one instance of him realising that these emotions or feelings are not just his, but Geet also feels the same, thats the minute he has accepted his feelings for her.

ya..agree..he has definately become more comfortable about his feelings after seeing or noticing changes in Geet's behaviour when he is around!๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Bul3 - 13 years ago
Bul3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

when he him self realized that..............his action is more than enough to disturb once feeling ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

agree๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..afterall its Maan SIngh Khurana we are talking about๐Ÿ˜
Bul3 thumbnail
thnx for agreeing๐Ÿ˜Š