Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Latest wicket down!*Very serious topic no kidding*

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all....

First Gurmeet, then Nissar.....and speaking characterwise even SASHA!!!

WHAT THE HELL...In yesterday's scene with NT she tells NT that Geet used to work with them....but not any longer....

Was she hallucinating Geet in that rose episode??? What was Geet doing in the office? PICNICKING? Or Maybe she saw Geet's Ghost....Seriously this lady needs shock treatment😆😆😆

I mean fine she gave NT wrong info....I can kiss for for that🤢😉...but still she is slightly delusional...

Neways I think this topic is serious enough.....
Wat say gals?🤣

And yah I am loads better now...100 temperature...Doc says it will be gone tomorrow or so😃

love
pallo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣 pallo u r too much.bemari mein bhi tumhara dimagh bohat chalta hai.good to hear that u r recovering .all the best sweetheart.i guess sash was really angry with nt for calling her an employee.actually nt tried to get sasha out of her delusional state of considering herself as the new owner of khurrana industries(mrs maan singh khurrana which sasha thinks she would be soon) so ye reaction to hona hi tha.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Get well soon Palloo... but keep entertaining us with such posts each after recovery ok..... aisay dauray partay rehnay chahiye.....LOL
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Get well soon Palloo... but keep entertaining us with such posts each after recovery ok..... aisay dauray partay rehnay chahiye.....LOL

thanks sweetie...I scarped you..check it. Waise I am loads better now.... Thanks a lot for the concern😃