Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I guess she shud leave..coz thn only she wud realize wht is she missing  🤔..after cuming bach to her home..she wud defo miss d entire kashyap family😭..as she is now so much attached to them..n thn this wud give  us a new track" Suhana wants to go back to Kashayap family"..wow!! dat wud b so nyc!

ER_ER_YA thumbnail

Actually I don't want Suhana to go back. I want Suhana to stay back. But I don't know how it will bring change into Suhana. May be by going back she will start missing everyone at Kashyap house especially Ishaan. Whatever happens at the end I want Suhana to realize her bond towards Ishaan.

If we see Kashyap house as a whole I worry for then if Suhana leaves, they all love her so much and they think about her. What about Badi ma's belief that Suhana will never leave the house and go??

After all marriage is not just a union of two people, that is what we are seeing in Sasural Genda Phool??

What do you think???

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ER_ER_YA

Actually I don't want Suhana to go back. I want Suhana to stay back. But I don't know how it will bring change into Suhana. May be by going back she will start missing everyone at Kashyap house especially Ishaan. Whatever happens at the end I want Suhana to realize her bond towards Ishaan.

If we see Kashyap house as a whole I worry for then if Suhana leaves, they all love her so much and they think about her. What about Badi ma's belief that Suhana will never leave the house and go??

After all marriage is not just a union of two people, that is what we are seeing in Sasural Genda Phool??

What do you think???

totally agreed...i think she should find it difficult to leave them all...
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki18

I guess she shud leave..coz thn only she wud realize wht is she missing  🤔..after cuming bach to her home..she wud defo miss d entire kashyap family😭..as she is now so much attached to them..n thn this wud give  us a new track" Suhana wants to go back to Kashayap family"..wow!! dat wud b so nyc!

I want to say ditto.. i want her to leave Kashyaps and later miss them.. you dont realise worth of something which u get without asking. and when she will back to her home then only she will miss them she will realize the worth of not only Ishan but the whole Kashyap family... and then may be they can show us some nice scene of Suhana finding excuse of calling  Ishan.. meeting him  then they may start dating shating how lovely that wold be ...
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG after todays eps i toh dunt thin she would leave only 😍

And she shouldnot leave..She would realize she lovesss Ishaan..Coz i thinks he must have started realizing Ishaan's love by now 😳 😃 Edited by anku2cute - 13 years ago
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

First of all, nice one for DOTW! To answer your question, Will Suhana LEAVE or STAY back? Like the others have said, it's a win - win situation. But I would want her to stay back. I mean even if she left her father would stop her before she would have time to realize. Or lets say her father misunderstood and thought she was staying for a few days?! She would miss the prescene but not nessecarily of Ishaan's. I think it would be the family as a whole. She still has a long way to go before she even understands the meaning of love. Gradually they showed her get over Sid and now understand the love of a family. All that's left is realize the love from her husband😳 Anyways I do see others POV in her leaving. It would be cute to see her miss Ishaan.

Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She will definitely stay back
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arhaani_rani

Wat doz DOTW mean?? V

dicussion of the week....
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jo Bhi Karna Jaldi Karay as it is getting boring now with out any more sweet sweet scenes b/w Ishaan and Suhana and Suhana and family.
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good topic - I think this topic has been on everyone's mind since the wedding... Given her character portrayal, Suhanaa will definitely leave as she is stubborn. But she is also totally un-predictable so how she will handle the part where she obviously starts missing her family would be interesting to watch. But she will certainly be in denial for sometime...

And the more she misses the more she will deny till through some chance event her senses will be knocked right...

But when she comes back she will become the heart and soul of her sasural, not just Ishaan...