Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lol, not me , Jo said he was director and i was singing same song  ðŸ˜†
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Rudr will again back to insulting mood once the goon goes away.
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Jo - do you have the last epiosdes of MIK's KAA before he left?
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
NoRach it is not in youtube but yes Aditi has it.
Shineon thumbnail
Aditi has it? We were looking for it together.

Then tell me what happened after Shiv tapes his confession for Gauri till MIK leaves?
Laila2009 thumbnail
All the episodes are there - the headings to identify them change. What is so sad is the *suhaag raat* scene where Shiv makes love to Gauri is performed by someone else 😭 and not MIK.  It so misses all the passion, desire, fire and everything else. I am impressed with the actress who kept in character during those scenes. I am sure she sensed a difference.  It does help when you act with a stronger actor and I am sorry but the replacement simply didn't have it 🤢.  Oh, I would have so wanted to have seen that scene with MIK - it would have been so good!!!
Shineon thumbnail
Laila - the last scene I could find of MIK was the one where he confesses something in a tape for gauri. Did you find episodes after that - if so where? What search criteria should I use to find them? I dont want to watch any episodes after MIK left.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rach1

Aditi has it? We were looking for it together.

Then tell me what happened after Shiv tapes his confession for Gauri till MIK leaves?

Shiv tapes his confession for G.Nikhila comes to know about it.She pretends to commit suicide to threaten Shiv.Shiv destroys the tape.Gauri keeps fast for Shiv's long life.But Shiv does not comes to her to break her fast.Shiv was feeling uneasy for cheating G.Ipshita came to take Shiv home.And then Shiv and Ipshita kissed.It was revealed that shiv was in love with Ipshita since childhood but he did not marry her as she would die then.Shiv tells Ipshita that he will tel G everything.Ipshita tells that it will break g in to pieces.So Shiv keeps mum.Shiv takes G to Calcutta for the death anniversary of her mom.There someone kidnapped Shiv.After many adventure G succeed to save him.she runs and hug him and we see that it is Yash Tonk whom she is hugging and Jo was totally heartbroken.😭Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

All the episodes are there - the headings to identify them change. What is so sad is the *suhaag raat* scene where Shiv makes love to Gauri is performed by someone else 😭 and not MIK.  It so misses all the passion, desire, fire and everything else. I am impressed with the actress who kept in character during those scenes. I am sure she sensed a difference.  It does help when you act with a stronger actor and I am sorry but the replacement simply didn't have it 🤢.  Oh, I would have so wanted to have seen that scene with MIK - it would have been so good!!!

Laila-Do you know how to get them.I so madly wish to see them.
And I never saw the C-night i want to see it.Can you post me all the links?
Shineon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

Shiv tapes his confession for G.Nikhila comes to know about it.She pretends to commit suicide to threaten Shiv.Shiv destroys the tape.Gauri keeps fast for Shiv's long life.But Shiv does not comes to her to break her fast.Shiv was feeling uneasy for cheating G.Ipshita came to take Shiv home.And then Shiv and Ipshita kissed.It was revealed that shiv was in love with Ipshita since childhood but he did not marry her as she would die then.Shiv tells Ipshita that he will tel G everything.Ipshita tells that it will break g in to pieces.So Shiv keeps mum.Shiv takes G to Calcutta for the death anniversary of her mom.There someone kidnapped Shiv.After many adventure G succeed to save him.she runs and hug him and we see that it is Yash Tonk whom she is hugging and Jo was totally heartbroken.😭Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

You didnt know MIK left till they showed the other guy in the show. OMG how shocking it would have been. I want to watch whatever you told me in this para.