frnds, plz help me on this..

21-07 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys, m goin bonkers after watching today's episode...the first part was too good..😊but I dont get one thing...pichle do mahine se MSK was in complete denial of his feelings..He was not ready to accept his love for geet.then how come he has changed so much in just 2 days..In today's episode he was behaving so diffrently..even in front of dadimaa he said maine apne liye ladki dekh li hai and he was visualising geet..my question is usne apne feelings ko kab accept kar liya? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Guys plz help me else i'l go crazy!! I guess M thinking too much!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

21-07 thumbnail
c'mon frnds!! no replies!!! not done😭😭😭
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maan has kinda excepted his feelings for Geet! .........in last few epis n CVS should sumthing abt it............soon......
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaar he has feelings for geet since first meet
i think love at first sight not sure abt it
but he likes her alot from hoshiyaarpur onwards if u watch carefully he is not able to go or move away from her thoughts from hoshyarpur dear
so he is with geet in delhi and he also came to know abt geet that she had no boyfriend so he is fallen for her
but he is expressing his feelings now coz she is abt to leave him forever which he dint want to happen
so it caused the change in maan
hope i cleared some of ur doubts

sravs

uzmakhan thumbnail
he has accepted his feelings---buh he jus never sed it loud and clear---
like once he sed "agar main apni feelings chupa nahi pa-raha--iska matlab yay nahi main geet sey istarha paish aaoun" (after he accused her of being money greedy)--
buh i think today wat affected him alot waz that firstly--he waz away from geet fer like whole 48 hours!! (lovers kay liyay boooohooott lambha time hota hai yaarπŸ˜†)---aur jab they met---it started wid a hug---and the way geet showed affection towards him by sayin "aapne meray barain main aik bar bhi nahi socha, kahan chalay gaye thay aap"---etc etc---that all had alot of impact on him--so thatz y he responded realli differently today---
maan waz it his sweetest best today---

and wid dadi he dint back answer alot--bcuz she aint well--and he doesnt want her health to worsen up--thatz y usnain haan main haan mila diya---

plus CVZ always do the unepxected--we all were thinkin maan wud give sum random sarcastic answer--buh once agen we were prooved wrong!πŸ‘πŸΌ

loved maan today---he waz fantabulous---😍
ok now i feel like watchin that scene agen--πŸ˜†
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i guess it was after 'Dargah' visit, he realised he can never escape from his feelings. so he is more open towards expressing his concern for her

..he stopped her from leaving..
..cleaning ink from his face from her dupatta..
 ..wanted her to work with him..
..cant stand her insult, and cancelled the deal..
..the famous JA scene..after which Geet realised her feelings
..Rose for her..
..he dont want her to find another job and will never let her leave this job..