Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nisha2010

am sure their part has just started and now they will find home for them.....................and maybe convince krishna abt prats...........................awwwwwwwwwwwwww can't wait till mon

Nisha yaar when Krishna comes to know what almost happened to Prats I am sure he will be mad and it wont be @ her.   They showed their true colours all of them.  
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: trina_one

Nisha yaar when Krishna comes to know what almost happened to Prats I am sure he will be mad and it wont be @ her.   They showed their true colours all of them.  

OMG when Shakti grabbed prats  arm today and pushed her inside of the room all I could think was if Krishna was here he wouldn't dare 😑 they all know what he would do and they are taking full advantage of this situation and I agree I can't wait until Krishna learns the truth all of them need to be taught a lesson
gees thumbnail

hope she doesn't get a beating from shakti.................

--------yeah nisha this my worst fear too-- i think shakti will guess and want to beat the hell out of her 😑
Sabu0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know she is not thinking of her elf at all but only about pratigya.....she is so sweet
Filza. thumbnail
yeah true kesar shocked me today, in a good way though
pratigya has done a lot for her, it is really nice to see kesar at least give a try to how she can help pratigya in any way
her today's daring act deserves praise πŸ‘ also liked her when she spoke in front of SS she actually objected to his plan by saying it would badly affect krishna
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: JoeyZaza

yeah true kesar shocked me today, in a good way though
pratigya has done a lot for her, it is really nice to see kesar at least give a try to how she can help pratigya in any way
her today's daring act deserves praise πŸ‘ also liked her when she spoke in front of SS she actually objected to his plan by saying it would badly affect krishna

Same here JZ kesar shocked me in a good way, how her quietness helped her and she just kind of glided out and in and his drunkenness also helped her cause.  

Yes remember how Prats bravely intervened and saved Kesar's child after all of the hell she went through with Shakti whom we know is going to suck as a father but anyway Prats saved the day and Kesar and saved the night.  

Yes she deserves the highest praise.   ClapClap
Filza. thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina_one

Same here JZ kesar shocked me in a good way, how her quietness helped her and she just kind of glided out and in and his drunkenness also helped her cause.

Yes remember how Prats bravely intervened and saved Kesar's child after all of the hell she went through with Shakti whom we know is going to suck as a father but anyway Prats saved the day and Kesar and saved the night.

Yes she deserves the highest praise. πŸ‘πŸ‘

yes true
kesar's character is really very weak and she is someone who could not even speak for her own rights, she failed to save her babies so many times, it was indeed a very big act on her part to go for pratigy's rescue
no wonder she was hell nervous but still managed to help pratigyaEdited by JoeyZaza - 13 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

really she proved us wrong...................she was d one who rescued prats....................

@ hw mch u lub kesar lol matlab arhaan meraaa sirf meraa abπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
u lub kesar nwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but keepin jokes aside yeahhh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘kesaria wass fabulouss todayyy i was proud to c her doin sumthin against her evil hubby n in favour of poor prats😳😳
hopefully she'll continue fightin 4 herself ttoooπŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
btu m scared shaktia will beat her as prats ran away😭😲
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Binny1247

OMG when Shakti grabbed prats arm today and pushed her inside of the room all I could think was if Krishna was here he wouldn't dare 😑 they all know what he would do and they are taking full advantage of this situation and I agree I can't wait until Krishna learns the truth all of them need to be taught a lesson

wen shakti grabbed her arm..................prats gve him a look.............i was like she will say...........................u machar wen krishna is arnd u r finding a place to hide and now this.................don't u know if he comes to know abt this he will make a mincemeat out of u................... 🀣 🀣 🀣 seriously she shd hav marofied this dialog and seen shaktis's face.................. 🀣 🀣 🀣
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kesar has really changed. i hope now she gets enough courage to stand 4 her ownself instead of reling on pratz everytime.