Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The Geet Team is definitely one of a kind. Ever since the inception of the show, starting from its promos all the way to its background music have very much been appreciated by the viewers. The show itself not only exceeded beyond our expectations, it has certainly become an addiction. This unique storyline has really altered our minds into looking at life very differently. This is one show where it not only entertains us but it literally puts a smile on our faces even if we're feeling kind of down. Every person who is part of Geet really deserves a standing ovation. Words like "Great Job" or "Tremendous effort" really falls short. Hats off to each and every one of you πŸ‘
zerro thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘i must say its one of the best teams i hav evr cn in telly.Beautiful direction,beautiful background music,mind blowing cinematography.in one word the geet team is fabulous!
iamiris thumbnail
TO THE ENTIRE GEET TEAM , HERE R SOME OF THE REASONS WHY I SIMPLY LOVE THIS SHOW :-
1)The dedication towards your work
2) The perfect background score for each and every scene.
3) Perfect acting and direction.
4) Perfect make up, lighting
5) Fantastic script
6 to infinity.. there are many reasons..so many that they won't fit within these boundaries......

we Thank you people for making us stick to our T.V sets from 9.30 pm to 10 pm every monday to friday , and spend our saturday's and sundays in wait for the next monday 9.30 pm.... 

THANKING YOU WHOLE HEARTEDLY

signing off:
Iamiris.😊
melody1570 thumbnail
We really appreciate the entire Geet Team. It is a fabulous show and we love it.
Cutydevil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thankyou..for the whole geet team...thanks for given us such a wonderful oops*Dhak Dhak*couple..hats off to u guyz...πŸ‘ Edited by mireen19 - 13 years ago
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
kudos to the entire team of geet....
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love this show and thanks for giving us audience such a nice serial.
Amna.Khan thumbnail
BRAVO!!! This is the best show I have ever come across in my entire life! And I can tell you I watch shows from all over. Geet Team knows exactly how to hook, book & cook people & turn em into charbroiled Maaneet junkies! Gurmeet owns the character of Maan Singh Khurana so well that he has beat out classic heroes like Mr Darcy, John Thornton, Rhett Butler, Romeo, Majnu, Ranjha, Devdas u name it, none of them can be compared to him! I also feel that Nissar & Noel are the true MSK of the show & must have very romantic souls. A scene written in a script can be done many different ways but they are just spectacular with their visualization and presentation of the remarkable shots that Gurmeet & Drashti give. Geet is such a pleasure to watch, it's brought more love & life back into my existence! I wish the entire Geet Team all the best and to continue climbing new heights and making new waves on Indian TV. Thank U!  πŸ˜ƒ
OK what I completely forgot to add was choreography.  Post has been updated accordingly. Thanks everyone for your comments. Let's make them feel really special.
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy i was really hoping that someone would make an appreciation post for the team😳. Thanks a lot for this great postπŸ˜ƒ...Ahh where do i now start from.πŸ€”.whatever i would say about the show and the rest of the team would still be lessπŸ˜‰ .....however i would still try πŸ˜†The show is just amazing πŸ‘πŸΌand kudos to the team for their hard work and dedication.πŸ‘ πŸ‘I cannot thank them enough for giving us geet and mostly importantly Maaneet 😳.😍.LOL what can i do..had to mention them.πŸ˜† and ofcourse other characters that we love and adore like dadi, pinky , adi ....many more. I'm really impressed with how the creatives managed to convey maan and geet's feelings and the great scenes they gave us...love yaaπŸ€—