MF CC#111 ~ The return of Morena Express ~ - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Arjun himself said
There have been many such moments which we all celebrated either at Rati's place or at Naveena's place. I remember we had a Karaoke session, we celebrated Naveena, Rati and Jaskaran's birthday, then we had also thrown a party for Jaskaran's wedding which was most memorable and these memories will be cherished forever in my mind.

he himself said he is closer to Rati Jas Navina Abhi...not MoNaya! In fact Rati also said she is close to him in an ITVF interview!

And he has mentioned Rati baar baar on his blog...not MoNaya.

And he NEVER said he is closer to MoNaya.

Oh god get your facts right people!
Originally posted by NidzCole_ArTi

Arjun himself said
There have been many such moments which we all celebrated either at Rati's place or at Naveena's place. I remember we had a Karaoke session, we celebrated Naveena, Rati and Jaskaran's birthday, then we had also thrown a party for Jaskaran's wedding which was most memorable and these memories will be cherished forever in my mind.

he himself said he is closer to Rati Jas Navina Abhi...not MoNaya! In fact Rati also said she is close to him in an ITVF interview!

And he has mentioned Rati baar baar on his blog...not MoNaya.

And he NEVER said he is closer to MoNaya.

Oh god get your facts right people!

Presumptions galat ho gayi bhai, meri! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well, umm . . okay! I never noticed this. However, I still feel these interviews are more or less scripted. πŸ€”

Nonetheless, from now on . .whenever we talk MJHT I would say: ArTi have cordial relations with the entire cast! Buddies with all! πŸ˜†
No it's not an SBS interview. It's actually a phone interview. So it is not scripted. Fact is that ArTi are close friends and perhaps much more, and people need to get it into their heads. Plain and simple.

If he is so close with MoNaya, explain his dull expression when he is with them and his evident happiness and smile when he is with Rati?!

LOLL they will never believe it...Arjun being close to them was a thing of the past...Now it's ArTi and the trio of Abhi Jas Navina ALL THE WAY!

Okay am off to study
Nidz when did Arjun says that he celbrate some parties in Rati or navina place😍
Originally posted by NidzCole_ArTi

No it's not an SBS interview. It's actually a phone interview. So it is not scripted. Fact is that ArTi are close friends and perhaps much more, and people need to get it into their heads. Plain and simple.

If he is so close with MoNaya, explain his dull expression when he is with them and his evident happiness and smile when he is with Rati?!

LOLL they will never believe it...Arjun being close to them was a thing of the past...Now it's ArTi and the trio of Abhi Jas Navina ALL THE WAY!

Okay am off to study

Eesh, MonAya ne kya bigaada hai sabka? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyways, good for you'll. I don't care much as long as they are friends and keep rocking MJHT! 😳

Bye!

xx
byee ya all go to go now will come at night when MJHT well start see ya
See ya. I guess I'd leave too now!

TC

xxx
Not amnesia...wohooo...okay me off to edit my super cool post 😎
hey Guyz!!!
Is the epi worth watching?
I havent watched it yet πŸ˜›
It was...I even liked Mayank-Matey scene..it was touching...and Nups says BY GOD! πŸ₯³
Edited by NidzCole_ArTi - 13 years ago