Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I have one hand over my head and the other over my thigh with my mouth opened as wide as it can be with a 1000 volt's laugh.... chullu where do you come up with such things?? Dhak dhak ride.... can we have a MSK waterpark in the forum too..... I m ready to pay for the ticket.... its me next on that hunkilicious bare, sexy, yummy slide of an arm.....

Wah kya thought hai.... poor Guru....kya sochay ga... yeh ladkiyan sach main pagal hain... can't imagine Debbie's expression if she sees this... thousands of girls going crazy to ride her boyfriend........Ride it ....just lose control...Ride it....We're going round and round playing silly games
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Princezz22

@topic maker : youree too funny and luckyπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£..How did u get there??😑😑

Even I wanna go..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£

2 din lage poore feet se shoulder tak ka safar poora karne mein...meri height thodi kam hai na..isliyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..paisa fenko ride par chado..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: mahi0809

I have one hand over my head and the other over my thigh with my mouth opened as wide as it can be with a 1000 volt's laugh.... chullu where do you come up with such things?? Dhak dhak ride.... can we have a MSK waterpark in the forum too..... I m ready to pay for the ticket.... its me next on that hunkilicious bare, sexy, yummy slide of an arm.....

Wah kya thought hai.... poor Guru....kya sochay ga... yeh ladkiyan sach main pagal hain... can't imagine Debbie's expression if she sees this... thousands of girls going crazy to ride her boyfriend........Ride it ....just lose control...Ride it....We're going round and round playing silly games

@ red some of them are very dangerous rides....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: sweet coco

so funny!!!

πŸ˜³πŸ˜†