rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie

yes
i agree wiv 👍🏼
i've also notice this
and i like neha jhulka very much as DR.naina
so i would like 2 see her as Parineeta=)

Yes Looking forward o it😊
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: FSM-93

yeaaa and they both also fell in love wiz the evil motorbike dude....😛...Rahul waz evil in the begininng who waz for Muskaan....and Yuvraj who came to kill dr.shashank and waz for Naina.....😛...

P.S outa the new interns in DMG Naina waz my fav.... 😃...so im very happy to see her in my fav show now.....😃

I know😆
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i luved drashti in dmg1 and liked Dr. naina too......but i continuously missed season1 actors and with that additional aprt was armaan - riddhima.........i missed everyone.....the fun element went from dmg when season1 was over........but i liked naina.....so lets c ke kya hota hain !!!!!!!!
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i agree rahul was evil for armaqan but i just luved the way RM fought with each other...for no reason.....kahin pe bhi suru ho jaate the.....and i was actually missing dat drashti in the D&G aprt in geet but when maan and khurana construction entered.......the shape of geet totally changed.....i m luving maaneet fight but another thing is that RM was something...their fight was different from maaneet....they start fighting by giving gaalis and end up beating each other........u guys remember the store room scene in dmg1 kash time after sapna marraige i guess......the store room was a mess and when Dr. tamanna's father(woh kuchh 4th grade worker tha) entered,he almost had a heart-attack....😆😆😆
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhinki143

i luved drashti in dmg1 and liked Dr. naina too......but i continuously missed season1 actors and with that additional aprt was armaan - riddhima.........i missed everyone.....the fun element went from dmg when season1 was over........but i liked naina.....so lets c ke kya hota hain !!!!!!!!

Yes I agree....😳
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes.... it would be nice to see the two of them together... but to bring them together, they must rename Maan and christen him 'Naak' so that he will be right in between Muskaan and Naina...!!
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yea...Both were n are my favz...love them!!
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheena_12

Yea...Both were n are my favz...love them!!

yes 😆
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I thought of jumping off the cliff...reading ur title....🤣 Then I remembered there are no cliffs around.....

Pallo's thought express at seeing the title-
Damn! Not here also...Puhleassee I have enough torture seeing that superlatively messed show ...now If they are gonna get DMG ,even the teenie weeniest bit into Geet...I will kill them....

Thank God you were speaking about two characters of DMG meeting in Geet as diff characters...I loved both of them....They were like sugar syrup!!!....

love pallo

BTW  Viji lovely observation😉
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved Naina....but loved Muski lots more