Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aaaaah....cliffhangers!!! The wait is almost painful...
Please update soon 😃

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i really like your writing. Cute story, please pm me when you continue. Thanks😃
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jennifer1993

if that happens would be great fun to watch i like it

Thanks jennifer although there are remote chances it would happen in the show.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: AKANargis

Cute scenes.....very funny...and typical of Maan and Geet.....but why are they so short...and you stopped in such a crucial spot.....ugh!!

Looking forward to the next part..........

Nargis, I've lost touch with my writing and am trying to limp back. So bear with me and my short updates.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaanEET_FAN

hey... pls yaa... update soON

Well am writing it down but don't think I'll complete it tonight. Maybe tomorrow morning.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ayesha_MSK

Aaaaah....cliffhangers!!! The wait is almost painful...
Please update soon 😃

Sorry. Will update as soon as possible.
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: bmtdluver

i really like your writing. Cute story, please pm me when you continue. Thanks😃

Thanks.  Will do when I finish the update.
Opti thumbnail

Maan reluctantly accompanied Parineeta to the dance floor, his thoughts still on Geet.

'Did I go too far?' he kept asking himself as he swayed to the music unmindful of his partner.

"Hello!" Parineeta snapped her fingers and yelled at Maan to get his attention.

"Huh!" Maan shook his head to clear his mind of thoughts of Geet.

"You love her, don't you?" asked the perceptive Parineeta, raising her voice a little higher to be heard over the din of the music.

"Who?" asked Maan, looking at her in surprise.

"Your secretary. What's her name? Geet, isn't it? She sure seems to be the music in your life. Charming girl. It's quite obvious by the way you look at her that your heart beats only for her. Are you are trying to get her to admit her feelings for you by using me?"

Maan looked away from her guiltily moving away from the dance floor.

Following him, she rested her hand on his arm and said, "Come on, yaar. Don't feel bad.  In any case I was not serious about this proposal either. From what little I have seen of you, you seem to be the very opposite of the 'Mr.Right' I had in mind.  You are little too uptight for me!"

Maan jerked his head up and glared at her.

"Chill, yaar.  You are a nice guy'.. only not my type.  I prefer the cool, carefree, 'ek dum bindaas' types who take life as it comes, without planning too much.  A 'prim and proppa' guy like you would be so boring. But I am willing to play along till you get your lady love to confess her love. Going by this evening's happenings, I think she is on the verge of it. Just a little nudge from us will do.  Here she comes! Will live with her future hubby for a hundred years!"

Maan turned around to look in the direction of her gaze and saw Geet slowly returning back to her seat. Seeing her puffy eyes and quivering lips, Maan was disturbed and tried to move towards her. Parineeta, however, laid a hand on his arm to stop him and instead led him back to the dance floor.

"Come on, it's time to give that nudge. Mark my words she'll be yours before the day is out." So saying she placed her hands on his shoulders and willed him to place his on her hips as the music changed to a soft romantic number. They slowly walzed around even as Geet lifted her gaze and fixed it on the man who ruled her heart and the woman who was threatening to take him away from her. 

Although Maan had one of the most attractive, lithesome beauty in his arms, he longed to hold his darling blabber mouth clown in it. It took all his will power not to turn back and see her reaction because he knew he will not be able to go through with their little plan. He closed his eyes to shut out the image of the woman in front of him and dream up the image of the woman he so desired. Parineeta leaned in close and whispered in his ears, "I think we are succeeding."

Geet, who had witnessed their proximity on the dance floor, thought that Maan was lost in the beauty of his partner and couldn't bear to be around them any longer. Picking up her purse, she sprung up from her seat. She looked down at a surprised Adi and muttered hurriedly, "Adi Sir, I need to leave, now. See you tomorrow."  She then sprinted out of the hotel without turning around.

Parineeta who was watching Geet's every move shook Maan, whose eyes flew open at the sudden jerk and implored him, "Go after her Maan, go get your girl."

Continued here:
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Again...another cliff hanger......  Great update...i like your Pari....I hope the one in the serial is just like this!!!
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
if u have a PM list please PM me ur updates!