Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Mera..

if she strives so hard to win back his trust..that itself implies that she has feeling for him..right!!!
and vice versa...
if she triumphs in winning his trust..that implies mutual trust n love...

fundamentals to any strong relationhsip!!

Short & Sweet 👏
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mera..

if she strives so hard to win back his trust..that itself implies that she has feeling for him..right!!!
and vice versa...

Hami I completely agree with you an effort from Prats side to console the distraught Krishna is enough to portray her new found feelings for him, and the extant to which she will go for him will show her love and faith in him that he may be angry but eventually he will believe her or she would not bother to go looking for him to begin with.

This is the true test of their relationship, prats must convince Krishna of her truth calmly and with love, while Krishna must understand that one cannot claim to love without trusting the one we can't live without. Truthfully you can be upset with the one you love your trust can be shaken but if the love is true then your faith can never be broken completely
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Dyehard thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

I may be one of the few on the forum who wants to see Prats earn his trust first. She has done things her way. As Krishna once said to her at the hollimoon....she gets on the ziddi goda and never talks about getting off it, but he can be even more ziddi than her.  There is no love without trust.  I want to see Krishna question even if not openly, her intentions, motives for wanting to make things right between them now. I want him to ask  "why now?" Why after all these months when he declared his love and she gave him the run around with friendship first? I want him to question if she is doing this out of guilt.

Will we see the strong Krishna or a guarded Krishna when he returns. Given the state he is supposed to be in, on that bench, it's going to take a while before a strong Krishna emerges again. He seems lost in more ways than one, in the world out there and in his own head. Prats may nurture and take care of him, but then she did that for him when he was stabbed so that alone won't cut it.

Why is Prats like the weather vane? One minute she is crying and worried for Krishna, then she is stoic and quiet when Komal arrives, then calmly goes to see her Mummy Papa instead of searching for Krishna. Such inconsistent behavior. BTW, has she eaten yet, Krishna left more than 48 hours ago and she was concerned for him and refused to eat bec' Patidev may be somewhere hungry and lost.

Mera: Actually, If that is the way they want to show it, I don't really mind a bit of a wait. Not wait for Krishna to trust her about Angad, (that he should get over pronto!) but  wait for him to really believe in her love and get over his hurt and residual anguish.
I don't want him to act mean, just a little bit aloof, not very ready with smiles or physical demonstration. This I can handle (even enjoy) for a bit. How else will we see prats tadpo for him?😳
But not tooo long, huh? Just enough!😆

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mera..

and vice versa...

I personally don't see it as love just yet  Sure she has feelings for him but it can't be called love just yet, she is on the way to falling in love.  There is quite a bit of guilt that she needs to  work through.

From Krishna's perspective he may not quite believe her sudden turn around and declarations of love just yet. This from a man who loves her to pieces that it has sent him off the deep end. Will he believe she loves him now, all of a sudden? She has withdrawn from  with his touch, even holding his hand or let him give her a hug.  Granted she was preoccupied about her father's case.

But from Krishna's pov her 180 degree change may come across as dishonest and a pretence with ulterior motives. He will need more than mere words from her to convince him she loves him. Her actions in the coming days and her responses to his questions will give him some of it. Even if he believes his Ganti dadi that she is pure as gold and Seetha devi they are still not on the same page yet.

It takes a while to build complete trust and just one little thing to break it in no time. It takes a while to rebuild that trust. Only time will tell if Krishna takes her at her word so easily. Krishna could question what other secrets she has yet to reveal, given she had denied holding back from him recently when she was carrying a ticking time bomb all along. He is justified in asking such questions for she had not been truthful with him.

From the looks of it doesn't seem like he has been away  and has succeeded in doing some soul-seraching or come up with some answers. Maybe that is where Prats steps in.

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dyehard

Mera: Actually, If that is the way they want to show it, I don't really mind a bit of a wait. Not wait for Krishna to trust her about Angad, (that he should get over pronto!) but  wait for him to really believe in her love and get over his hurt and residual anguish.
I don't want him to act mean, just a little bit aloof, not very ready with smiles or physical demonstration. This I can handle (even enjoy) for a bit. How else will we see prats tadpo for him?😳
But not tooo long, huh? Just enough!😆

Agreed Dye!  I want him to be sure of her love when she finally gets there.  He has been through so much for her love, she sure can work at earning his trust and love. Mazaa ayega na? That is the part I am looking forward to. Baba playing hard to get for a change.😉
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Agreed Dye!  I want him to be sure of her love when she finally gets there.  He has been through so much for her love, she sure can work at earning his trust and love. Mazaa ayega na? That is the part I am looking forward to. Baba playing hard to get for a change.😉

Mazaa to Jaroor ayega 😛 But my take on this is that Krishna will not give her hard time. He will snap quickly, he is just not finding it easy to return to her, he is punishing himself. just my POV.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAM2U

@ DyeHard 🤗,

The way you can pickup facial expressions of characters and the way you could paint them in words is what i love the most. You seem to notice even the minutest of gestures to clearly understand each character and what they were trying to portray.  I have become your die-hard fan 🤗. You can force your point of view without actually forcing it, or offending anyone.

And I agree with your assessment of Pratigya not being a daddy's girl any more, she hid from her maika almost every thing that she had to endure and even now when the anxiety boiling within her chest to find Krishna and his well being. And I can relate to her expression when SS told her that Krishna is back home, "exactly the way you have described it here". 👏

I agree she feared no one earlier and she is even transforming into a a perfect match in many ways to Krishna to take charge of her life and her destiny.

I have very high hopes to be able to witness a Kirya reunion soon that will put smiles on every ones face and tears in their eyes.

@ Tanthya  🤗 for a lovely platform to have such a wonder full discussion yet again. Your threads are becoming one of my favorite spots on this forum.👍🏼 

Sam,

Thanx a lot...😊

All thanxx to my lovely frns who happily share their thought, opinions . ... and enrich my thread with their intelligence,wit, perception,gentleness,unique views...😊