Is it possible?

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Was just catching the episode where Katra Naresh comes face to face with Mathur and  threatens him. When Mathur asks him who he was he said "HUM TUMRE BAAP HAI" in the canteen outside the court house.

Sakthi looks a lot older than Krishna. He has been married to Kesar for  a long time, maybe 20 years given he has managed to abort four kids during that time.

We know Katra Naresh Babu Sakthi Singh has been a regular visitor at the kote for years and he proudly announces it to his family. We even saw him bring a kotewali home recently. 

Is it possible Katra Naresh is the father of Aman Mathur? Seems like a long shot but what if?๐Ÿ˜•

Consider the possibility aur bolbo.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just saw that too......nah katra naresh looks more like a older brother, but when he did grab on to mathur, he looks so much older than mathur............you could be on to something.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shakti looks way too young to be amans father. like mia said, he looks like his older bro.
gees thumbnail
no meera--not faintly possible--baap here would mean --boss we r way too big for a small fry like you ๐Ÿ˜†
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how ocme Mera.... :-))))))))
epdi ungalala mattum mudiyuthu??? :-)

Shakti is shown to be 35 yr old...how come he wud he be a father to an already practicing lawyer???
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't think so...it's a far fetched idea!!....moreover I don't think Shakti -Kesar are married for 20 years....that's way too long...I think max 10 years....more preferably 7-8 years.....4 abortions can be easily have happened...what say one each year!!....
And if Shakti-Kesar married for that long....like u said 20 years...then we will have start questioning Krishna's parentage yaar๐Ÿ˜†...like SS keeps asking Thakurain๐Ÿ˜†
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
A week without Krishna or some good drama except Komal's presence on Tuesday lead me to snoop around for bizarre plots. we still don't know what the twist about Mathur is all about.Should we focus on his twost now or has he been written off the show too?

Case ended aur Docwa jaise who bhi MIA since. Did KN do something to him?Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
idunnoimmad thumbnail
you can have 4 abortions in like 4 to 5 years... his age isn't that old
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no i doubt it heheh
they would seem more like brothers than father-son
i dont think shakti is that old, probably late 20's, early 30's!
an_jaani thumbnail
to me Aman Mathur looks older than Katra Naresh