is there any crimes left for this show

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
wow....i think even ekta serials never show a detail amount of crimes....that uttaran is doing....kya baat hai....i am ashamed of myself that i have watched this pathetic show....is there any crimes left or there is some more in this show.....how the devil have done so many crimes

Bride Swap
Torturing Ichcha
Attempting Murder on Ichcha
Brainwash Vansh Before His Marriage
Seducing Veer
Schemeing
Plotting
Breaking VanCha marriage
Instigating Vansh To Commit Suicide
Taking Advantage Of Veer's Vulnerable..Drunken State
Raping Veer In His Drunken State
Betrayed Sid In Love
Stealing Money From Own Parents And Own House
Brainwashing Mai Against Ichcha

Others

Tej Singh manipulating 13 years old boy into drugs life and ruined his entire life
Pushkar planning to take over Jogi's property
Nani Ka To Crimes Ka Devi Hai

Disgusting Acts

Dadaji jawani ka josh and result Tej Singh

wow is there any crimes left in this show......or is there still alot to be shown....

how all these crimes are shown but never got punished but glorify them...how cheap and disgusting is this show.....

crimes is like good deeds in this show.....there is never a goodness in this show at all...except for the few VeeCha Past Moments and VanCha Passionate Moments and that few good moments too makes it look like a maha sin,,, its crime...crime...crime....

now the devil stole money from her own house...how cheap can she stoop.....

she can be compared to a terrorist.....infact she is terrorist of uttaran.,....she have [lanted bombs almost in everyone's lives especially ichcha

this the only show that all crimes have been shown

i think KZK...KSBKBT and KGGK....looses infront of it

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mages
i think today u r too much annoyed with uttaran........
but u have all reasons to b...............
infact C.I.D.  bhi itne crimes show nahi karta.................lol
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

mages

yup i am really annoyed....
after 3 days of hectic schedules...
i just read all 3 days updates....and i just wanted to puke....

its been too much disgusting already....

the devil apne ghar ko dhaka dhala hai....how low can she stoop anyways....she is becoming cheaper to cheapest....

ichcha non-stop rhona dhona...accusing....

mai's big mouth...and all the oldies are just puppets....

veer becoming dumbest

TaPni in their evil best.....

how low can this show stoop yaar....

after vansh's death...all we see and read is blame game...everyone accusing each other...VeeYa disgusting romance....ichcha rhona dhona....devil in her evil best....sid the jerk useless threats....

i wonder how this show manages top 10...when its all disaster in this show.....

its moving into snail pace.....move on with the story....

i can't see my vansh pic being garlanded...its hurting too much....

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

yup i am really annoyed....
after 3 days of hectic schedules...
i just read all 3 days updates....and i just wanted to puke....

its been too much disgusting already....

the devil apne ghar ko dhaka dhala hai....how low can she stoop anyways....she is becoming cheaper to cheapest....

ichcha non-stop rhona dhona...accusing....

mai's big mouth...and all the oldies are just puppets....

veer becoming dumbest

TaPni in their evil best.....

how low can this show stoop yaar....

after vansh's death...all we see and read is blame game...everyone accusing each other...VeeYa disgusting romance....ichcha rhona dhona....devil in her evil best....sid the jerk useless threats....

i wonder how this show manages top 10...when its all disaster in this show.....

its moving into snail pace.....move on with the story....

i can't see my vansh pic being garlanded...its hurting too much....

i simply love ur posts.............
so true..........
show is just meant 4 taps only..............all other r puppets of taps
Mages thumbnail

i simply love ur posts.............
so true..........
show is just meant 4 taps only..............all other r puppets of taps

along with the polluted tapwater....this show too should go to hell....
such a digusting show....thank god after rohit's exit i quitted it....relieve from the torture but even reading it is just plain torture...but it never moved a inch at all
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

wow....i think even ekta serials never show a detail amount of crimes....that uttaran is doing....kya baat hai....i am ashamed of myself that i have watched this pathetic show....is there any crimes left or there is some more in this show.....how the devil have done so many crimes

Bride Swap
Torturing Ichcha
Attempting Murder on Ichcha
Brainwash Vansh Before His Marriage
Seducing Veer
Schemeing
Plotting
Breaking VanCha marriage
Instigating Vansh To Commit Suicide
Taking Advantage Of Veer's Vulnerable..Drunken State
Raping Veer In His Drunken State
Betrayed Sid In Love
Stealing Money From Own Parents And Own House
Brainwashing Mai Against Ichcha

Others

Tej Singh manipulating 13 years old boy into drugs life and ruined his entire life
Pushkar planning to take over Jogi's property
Nani Ka To Crimes Ka Devi Hai

Disgusting Acts

Dadaji jawani ka josh and result Tej Singh

wow is there any crimes left in this show......or is there still alot to be shown....

how all these crimes are shown but never got punished but glorify them...how cheap and disgusting is this show.....

crimes is like good deeds in this show.....there is never a goodness in this show at all...except for the few VeeCha Past Moments and VanCha Passionate Moments and that few good moments too makes it look like a maha sin,,, its crime...crime...crime....

now the devil stole money from her own house...how cheap can she stoop.....

she can be compared to a terrorist.....infact she is terrorist of uttaran.,....she have [lanted bombs almost in everyone's lives especially ichcha

this the only show that all crimes have been shown

i think KZK...KSBKBT and KGGK....looses infront of it

Mages..thank you so much for this post!!..i had no clue about people like Tej singh..daddaji etc..and their acts...this is news to me!!!...
I would like to add to the list Jogi Thakur.............for making the maids daughter his own just because her father died in an accident for which Jogi was responsable!!!...and for giving her an equal if not more love than his own flesh and blood!!!........because its the result of this act of Jogis that has led to this evil in this show!!!.........
Another addition should be nani..whose acts cannot be ignored...the terrible upbringing she gave tapasya....
You are forgetting that sleeze sid....and what about tapus mama......he is a slyme isnt he????
Last but not the least Ichha and Ammu........specially Ichha..for allowing tapsya to walk all over her constantly and allow herself to be treated worse than a servant!!!!!!!!.and Ammu still doing babyji babyji!!!!........ridiculous...
And now another addition to the list..masoom..😆
But its this nonsense that keeps the show at the top!!!!..😉......clearly this is what people want to watch!!!.........
Edited by sonia77 - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

Mages..thank you so much for this post!!..i had no clue about people like Tej singh..daddaji etc..and their acts...this is news to me!!!...
I would like to add to the list Jogi Thakur.............for making the maids daughter his own just because her father died in an accident for which Jogi was responsable!!!...and for giving her an equal if not more love than his own flesh and blood!!!........because its the result of this act of Jogis that has led to this evil in this show!!!.........
Another addition should be nani..whose acts cannot be ignored...the terrible upbringing she gave tapasya....
You are forgetting that sleeze sid....and what about tapus mama......he is a slyme isnt he????
Last but not the least Ichha and Ammu........specially Ichha..for allowing tapsya to walk all over her constantly and allow herself to be treated worse than a servant!!!!!!!!.and Ammu still doing babyji babyji!!!!........ridiculous...
But its this nonsense that keeps the show at the top!!!!..😉......clearly this is what people want to watch!!!.........

its just disgusting....

and yes i am differ in this matter that jogi should not treat ichcha as his daughter...well for me it shows his kindness....and have immense respect for jogi for this one act of his that is accepting ichcha as his daughter....ichcha needs father's love too....

as for devil's jealosuy and insecurities......she can rot in hell for all i care...
Tapeyga thumbnail

So true but how to make if people continuous to follow the show and to maintain it in the Top 10, the series will not change.

We  thought that  love of Vanch was going to give some strength to Ichcha as every girls after the marriage (as Radika in CB, Leher in YPNHK, Amoli BP) but not they prefer to keep baby Tapevil.

Cv destroy  Vansh character  for 72 hours of ratings and this stupid title . Frankly he would have Vansh Takhur a mix of Krishna ( Pratigya), strong and intelligent Vansh version.

I  remember  Vansh slowly entered into the room and look at Ichcha then to hug her, I like this couple but well it is more necessary to think of it because after the fall of the empire Tapasya Takhur a marriage devar / babhi and Tapasya is going to enjoy the marriage because she is going to go into Bundela Zoo with the child of the alcohol  because she is Rani ma.

Cv keeps a formula which maintains the excellent show, it remains to us just that to hope that TL with my Harshad and Sangini with Heer sorry Addity will make Uttaran flop.

Tapeyga thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia77

ll

What 😡😡😡! Jodi nothing did not hurt when he gave some love to Ichcha and considered as his daughter. He means that you should never give some love to a child who is not of his blood because it is a child of domestic or for another stupid reason.

Jogi made this decision with heart. Tapasya would have made the same acts if Ichcha was the child of the sister of his father or her mother who would have grows under the same roof as her.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

mages

CID... mein gunehgaar pakde jaate hain aur unhe sazaa hoti hai... unlike UT