Is the leap worth????? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
bhairov knows what all is wrong but doesnt put his foot down 👎🏞 if he could give his saugandh to hia maa why not to anandi too 😕 Matters like education shouldnt be sacrified at the whims and fancies of a stubborn dadisa nor a kid who has no clue what the future holds...
you r right romance ke picche serial ka total sathyaanaash ho rahaa hai 😭 the only hope is IF during the sutak period somebody talks some sense into aanandi, jagiyaa realises anandi's desire to study,gets his harmones in control -finds a way out for anandi to maybe focus on something important than this frivilous romance ðŸĪ”
leap ke liye leap toh le liya but now the CVs dont know where they stand ðŸĪŠ maybe in time they will,i soooo hope they do or i will have nothing else to watch 😊 Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by prachi_poorvi

@Topic starter:
i think Jagya is older by few yrs to Anandi..
remember the episode when abhishek Bachchan had come..they tell their ages and Jagiya I remember was older than Anadi..I dont know how they ended up in same class in school..whatever..he is shown to be 21..or not dont know
Jagya was 12 and she was11 .. He is just one yr elder to her not 3 yrs. But still how come they were in the same class.😕
it sure is an over dose of romance !! Suddenly Anandi and Jagya have started behaving like grown ups.. It is just not believable. !
@Ammos- The bad script and so fast romance with dragging scenes has made BV boring after the leap.
With kids u have some sort of naughtiness and cuteness in the show
but now with grown up actors/actress u really need a strong script to hold strong ur viewers base.
I guess the cvs are trying hard to built in the chemistry between the couple and get trps.