Teenaged Tani vs Adult Tani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
NO I am not comparing Anu or Prachi😛....just character wise.

from what we've seen (atleast what I've seen in the US epis) is that teen Tani is more bold and outgoing than adult Tani....adult Tani is on the road to become balaji's mahan heroines like Tulsi etc(from the asylum scenes)....I hope that Tani doesn't become that stereotypical balaji heroine...I hope adult Tani stays like teen Tani.....you know not that mahan waali bahu

I understand that adult Tani Basu(or Banerjee or Chatterjee or whatever her last name is😆) has just met her hubby after many years and trying to make him remember their past...but I hope that CVs dont overdo the crying-every-2-mins-for-every-little-thing

ok I'm confused now....please share your thoughts on how Tani will be as an adult

PS-I know Anu's gonna rock this role..she has the capability...loved her as Suhani in MJHT😊
I think as a teenager we're all non fearing and outgoing n as we grow up our characters change with our experiences and also age makes people different
i think adult taani after the leap would be almost the same outgoin type as the teean taani..we'll have to see if her character changes..nd if ur talking bout the promo..nd how she was all alone looking really disturbed..well sumthing happened that changed her character..thats the turning point of TaAnu's luv story..where due to circumstances they both change...acc to me at this point u cant really compare adult taani wid the lil one...
^I know that something drastic will happen that leads them both to change😭....but I just hope that Tani stays a strong character like she is as a teen and not those annoying mahan types who goes on sacrificing for everyone and everything
i think it will be pretty much the same
maybe the older Tani will be more understanding and responsible and behave like a just turned adult
All I know is I don't want her to be like Archana(Pavitra Rishta) or any other typical Balaji heroine.
Btw she working with Balaji , can we expect nything else? 😕