Precap - Thursday Trickery !! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
hope they show Pratigya finally using her intelligent brains instead of reacting with a bhashan. She I hope ll be shown calling tunna and Chandu telling them of hte situation and calling Komal not Adarsh with Krishna's mobile quitely in her room.
Producres need to show tha teducated girls do use their brains quite well and do it in a silent manner to achieve good things.And hasn't Pratigya been shown as a girl who has been in a hostel to study for three years? Hostel life teaches anyone how to deal with people all kinds. Intelligent and emotionally strong people like Pratigya learn a lot  and use it too. This aspect I hope is not forgotten by Pearl in scrpting the story which all of us love to watch sigh loosing sleep and having harried mornings
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

yes..yes...baba gets very excited about his pratigya public broadcasts...remember the honeymoon cliff scene...where he forced her to say I Love UπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And the Tee with Pratigya's face !!

A public declaration will make him very happy ..πŸ˜ƒ
SS has aksed to lock her up coz he need to make a press meett announcoing taht his son is kidnapped...wen dat goes Pratz shud not be out ..as he fears shey may blurt out d truth..
he will certainly not kill Pratigya til elections are over!

Comin to Pratigya...she still has her husband's mobile..she will again call T n C and wmite specifically tell them they need to come without Thakur's knowledge...and take her out!!

so as Tanthya we mite a glimpse of Krishna 2moro n Prats zeroing in on her husband's werabouts day after!!

One cannot surpass SS n his wwife's acting!!
Ammaaaaaaaa...wat a venomous look on Kesar....
Originally posted by tanthya

And the Tee with Pratigya's face !!

A public declaration will make him very happy ..πŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes...How can we forget the legendary Pratigya Tee....and baba wanting his photo to be stamped out in all of her sareesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shumi,

Magic word Marandhtingla ...."Krishna VAndhuttan "... and we all know Pratigya focuses only on one thing at a time ...besides Komal too did not refute bauji's lie.. This might have led Pratigya to believe SS..
kaassshhh....same way if she would have believed krishna's love...aaj yeh din nahi thaykna pad tha...
Originally posted by mallikaBalu

hope they show Pratigya finally using her intelligent brains instead of reacting with a bhashan. She I hope ll be shown calling tunna and Chandu telling them of hte situation and calling Komal not Adarsh with Krishna's mobile quitely in her room.
Producres need to show tha teducated girls do use their brains quite well and do it in a silent manner to achieve good things.And hasn't Pratigya been shown as a girl who has been in a hostel to study for three years? Hostel life teaches anyone how to deal with people all kinds. Intelligent and emotionally strong people like Pratigya learn a lot  and use it too. This aspect I hope is not forgotten by Pearl in scrpting the story which all of us love to watch sigh loosing sleep and having harried mornings

Mallika ,

So far Pratigya has shown an uncanny affinity to create a mess ...They have not shown her resolving any issues ALONE ...

And yes, she will not deliver bhashan , it will be a homily this time..what I want her to do is listen to him and does not brush off his feelings by saying "Khair chodo woh baat ko" ...

That Mobile was left for  a purpose ..And I do pray that the CV's show her using the Mobile to escape ..

Except for Sax clan including Pratigya ..other's  have used their brains remarkably  well !!
Originally posted by shumi.

kaassshhh....same way if she would have believed krishna's love...aaj yeh din nahi thaykna pad tha...

Shumi,

Till yest Papa's rubber stamp of approval wasn't there..today she got it ...so now she is a deeply committed wife 😊

Shumi..

watever said n done.....Pratigya has one thot running in her mind constantly from yday...Krishna coming back...
so wen she heard tht Krishna had come....her immediate impulse wud be to believe it...rather than
reasoning her sasur's words n behaviour!!

Shumi,

Till yest Papa's rubber stamp of approval wasn't there..today she got it ...so now she is a deeply committed wife 😊

I am very happy to hear that!!😳😳...it's high time😳😳
Originally posted by HamiSky

SS has aksed to lock her up coz he need to make a press meett announcoing taht his son is kidnapped...wen dat goes Pratz shud not be out ..as he fears shey may blurt out d truth..
he will certainly not kill Pratigya til elections are over!

Comin to Pratigya...she still has her husband's mobile..she will again call T n C and wmite specifically tell them they need to come without Thakur's knowledge...and take her out!!

so as Tanthya we mite a glimpse of Krishna 2moro n Prats zeroing in on her husband's werabouts day after!!

One cannot surpass SS n his wwife's acting!!
Ammaaaaaaaa...wat a venomous look on Kesar....

Hami,

Amma is fast becoming my Fav Actor  ... I am loving her expression's !!

Thankfully, The sun will rise tomorrow ..and Pratigya will have her sighting tomo itself..I am getting impatient....they have dragged this long enough