Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham Beta Tu To Gaya Kaam Se

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
the way Koki looks towards Aham...
it was like she will Dry Fry him Kachcha by her angry eyes only.....

To ab kal aayega maja Jab Maa Ka Dikra Khayega Maa se Jhaad for
Making his Wife a Maid...

Gaya beta tu to...
😛😛😛😛😛😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she will understand why gopi was crying and hurt and she did not want to tell kokila anything about Aham
ukfan79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

she will be soo annoyed..especially when they will exchange rashi for his mrs aham modi and treat gopi like a servant..

i hope she eats him alive!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ukfan79

she will be soo annoyed..especially when they will exchange rashi for his mrs aham modi and treat gopi like a servant..

i hope she eats him alive!

kokila will make him lose this business deal, and again more dooriyan for Aham and Gopi as he will be blaming her...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

she will understand why gopi was crying and hurt and she did not want to tell kokila anything about Aham

'same here....m just thinking how much stone hearted Aham is...
how much pain he wants to give Gopi....when he will feel for her...

today he must have come to know that Gopi is not coming in front of guests even when Koki called and the reason behind that is Aham only.....still he was not reacting.....
he is hopeless....
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

kokila will make him lose this business deal, and again more dooriyan for Aham and Gopi as he will be blaming her...

noooo more dooorryyiaaaaaaaaa,,,,
plzzzzzzzzzzz i cant see Gopi all crying always...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They are showing Ahem character too stone hearted... he is just there to give pain to Gopi...  it's really high time they show him melting... i really want to see Koki firing at Ahem.... 

when Koki told angrily to Gopi to be in the kitchen... i felt she really meant it... but the precap made me feel that she still wanted Gopi to be introduced... and now the guests thinking Gopi is a servant will make her conclude that it was the main reason Gopi didn't come out... 

i want Koki to tell that Gopi prepared all the food... and it is because of her you got a heavy contract....  and also that Gopi lied to everyone that she was responsible for the cooker drama so that Rashi is not thrown out... and here you are treating your wife like a servant... i really feel ashamed to call you my son... that will bring Ahem's highly inflated ego to a standstill...

Ahem is a dead duck tomorrow...
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

They are showing Ahem character too stone hearted... he is just there to give pain to Gopi...  it's really high time they show him melting... i really want to see Koki firing at Ahem.... 

when Koki told angrily to Gopi to be in the kitchen... i felt she really meant it... but the precap made me feel that she still wanted Gopi to be introduced... and now the guests thinking Gopi is a servant will make her conclude that it was the main reason Gopi didn't come out... 

i want Koki to tell that Gopi prepared all the food... and it is because of her you got a heavy contract....  and also that Gopi lied to everyone that she was responsible for the cooker drama so that Rashi is not thrown out... and here you are treating your wife like a servant... i really feel ashamed to call you my son... that will bring Ahem's highly inflated ego to a standstill...

Ahem is a dead duck tomorrow...

yeah...the precap says that Koki wants Gopi to be introduced as DIL,,
,when she said to guest that she also has a name and guest replied I dont want to know a servant's name..
I was expecting Koki to give A Volcano look to aham and Aham jal kar bhasm....

and when guests will come to know that all ws done by Gopi they will fire at aham for hiding such a diamond....

@bold...Dead Duck...will be fried and baked by Koki's eyes....
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sadhli... that would be too good to see the guests also taunting Ahem for behaving bad to Gopi... and they should tell that they are giving the big contract to him because of Gopi...  that would make Ahem realise what a big blunder he made...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Sadhli... that would be too good to see the guests also taunting Ahem for behaving bad to Gopi... and they should tell that they are giving the big contract to him because of Gopi...  that would make Ahem realise what a big blunder he made...

ye bhi badhiya rahi...
then Aham whole life will be under Gopi's ehsaan....