Once again Mummy Papa!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh! Krishna against lost it to Mummy Papa....

So Partigya's first priority is to meet mummy papa and then go for in search of Krishna...? Now, tel me who is important? Although, she wanted Adarsh to help her find Krishna but she should have forced him to go to Police station first...Krishna was supposed to be her first and foremost priority...

And that buddhu Adarsh doesn't even understand that Mummy Papa can wait when more serious thing needs the attention.
Oh no.......I really thought when she gets out she will immediately go searching for Krishna, unless this is an excuse and it's a brief visit?....I'm not planning to watch the episodes till baba is back on the screen.....

You know I'm worried about guruji, I really think he will decides to bring Prats back home as he can't get over the black powder thingy........😔
but what could she dooo seriously.....adarsh wouldnt agree 2 find krishna first..he would taken her home so she tought that instead of arguing she agree with him ....don't put 3 much in2 it
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Oh no.......I really thought when she gets out she will immediately go searching for Krishna, unless this is an excuse and it's a brief visit?....I'm not planning to watch the episodes till baba is back on the screen.....

You know I'm worried about guruji, I really think he will decides to bring Prats back home as he can't get over the black powder thingy........😔

Nope, Adarsh says Krishna won't go anywhere...but mummy papa are worried and waiting for them so first they have to go to MUMMY PAPA and then he will help her to find Krishna....And Pratigya also nodded OK,OK....(MUMMY PAPA FIRST)...
Originally posted by rightchoice

Nope, Adarsh says Krishna won't go anywhere...but mummy papa are worried and waiting for them so first they have to go to MUMMY PAPA and then he will help her to find Krishna....And Pratigya also nodded OK,OK....(MUMMY PAPA FIRST)...

....too much to hope the words Mummy Papa vanishes from her vocabulary for a while....well only fair the number of time she put them over Krishna....that day he told her off, he was like 'it's always mummy papa with you'......he was spot on.........

well hope it's 'hello and bye' scene.....
Originally posted by Sabu0211

but what could she dooo seriously.....adarsh wouldnt agree 2 find krishna first..he would taken her home so she tought that instead of arguing she agree with him ....don't put 3 much in2 it

Pratigya made a point yesterday that finding Krishna is important and today she was telling Kesar that she needs to find Krishna As soon As Possible and hence my comment...

My point is she should have gone to find Krishna at every opportunity possible...Krishna would have done that.
mummy papa are kebab mein haddi seriously lol....pratigya shudnt ave agreed wid adarsh,she shud go 2 chandu n tunna n help em look 4 krishna
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

....too much to hope the words Mummy Papa vanishes from her vocabulary for a while....well only fair the number of time she put them over Krishna....that day he told her off, he was like 'it's always mummy papa with you'......he was spot on.........

well hope it's 'hello and bye' scene.....

Oh!...it won't just stop at there...Shyam ji has to cry on his mom for a while before he lets go Pratigya or Adarsh out of that house...again we have to watch that SuckSENA for no reason...!!!

Originally posted by rightchoice

Pratigya made a point yesterday that finding Krishna is important and today she was telling Kesar that she needs to find Krishna As soon As Possible and hence my comment...

My point is she should have gone to find Krishna at every opportunity possible...Krishna would have done that.
yes krishna would have4 done that...but it's not like she will go home and forget it..she'll go meet her parents then look for her husband...she will look for him
Originally posted by Sabu0211

yes krishna would have4 done that...but it's not like she will go home and forget it..she'll go meet her parents then look for her husband...she will look for him

Off course she will. Our point is that why go and meet them now?! they aren't missing she knows where they are exactly!.....when doesn he come first?!.....where is her urgency to find Krishna? especially yesterday she apparently was quite gung ho about searching for him -I'm just reading the updates now, won't watch till baba is back - yes I keep saying that because I miss Krishna on screen so much - he is the heart and soul of that show!😛.....