*||**Happy Birthday Priya**||*

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Marhaba! Swagatham! Khush amadeed! Hwan Yeeng! Bienvue! Welkumme! Yo koso! πŸ˜ƒ
Basically a big fat

to you all! πŸ€— πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-K0ekAIgdE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Ok i think you guys get it. You're all welcome to the birthday thread πŸ˜†

11th August, the birthday of someone very special to me. 😳 Chalo i'll give you an introduction of her....Hinna ishtyle 😎

Ek ladki thi deewani si πŸ€ͺ
Har ek ladke pe woh marthi thi 😍
Bina Sharma ke, bina ghabra ke ☺️
Un pe line maara karthi thi πŸ˜‰
Jab bhi milthi thi mujhse πŸ€—
Mujhse aksar kaha karthi thi
Pyaar ho gaya hai, mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai 😳
Aur main sirf yeh keh patha thi..
'Phir se?' πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

🀣 🀣 🀣

Yep you got it right ye deewani si besharam si ladki jiski hobby sirf ladko ko line maarna hi nahi lekin mujhe din raat gaaliyan bhi dena hai  🀣 aur jo shayad javed ali ki pichle janam ki beti hai πŸ€” kyunki kabhi kabhi thori bohat shayri bhi maar lethi hai 🀣 is none other than our birthday girl Priya!! πŸ˜ƒ

Eventhough she is very dil-phenk she only has a few true loves starting with the one and only Karan Patel...her first love whom she has had a few ahem ahem dreams with ☺️ but i always seemed to enter at the 'wrong' time and disturb the honi or anhoni! πŸ€” 🀣

Anyway following the list is the chocolate hero Ranbir Kapoor πŸ˜› and the latest addition the cutie.....Sushant Singh Rajput! Aur aaj kal mujhe aisi feeling ho rahi hai ke uski nazar mere John pe bhi hai! πŸ˜• Well let me tell you Priya, John sirf mera hai.........aur Bips ka. 🀣 Just because you've sang Beedi jaliale with the full on 'ashleel' expressions (tauba tauba 😲) 🀣 doesn't mean you're the new beedi jalaile queen and can take Bips position and have my John! 😑 🀣

She has a few more 'true loves' but i'd prefer not to tell them here. πŸ€” 🀣 It's her birthday afterall, it's ok Priya jaa tujhe baksh diya, i won't tell them about your asliyat anymore....itna kaafi hai. πŸ˜ƒ 🀣

Priya you're one of the most awesomest, coolest and sweetest person ever! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

You're an amazing friend and we all love you tremendously! πŸ€—

All your friends want to wish you the bestest birthday ever and hope you have many more to come. ⭐️

πŸ₯³Happy BirthdayπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ Priya   πŸ₯³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs[/YOUTUBE]

Now sit back, relax and enjoy the ride ahead! Hope you enjoy travelling on Chinnaji airlines! 😎 Please come again πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/top/cartoons/cartoons_176.gif

Edited by ..-..RoKa.._.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Birthday Messages:

Hinna

Eee ooo eee ooo eee oooo hey gadheri! πŸ˜› 🀣

Happy happy happy HAPPY BIRTHDAY! πŸ₯³

Hope you have a brilliantly mind-glowingly fantabulously amazingly fun day and may all your dreams and wishes come true today and always! ⭐️

No matter how much we argue, how much we ek dusre ko gaaliyan bak-ing πŸ˜† i will always love you the most! πŸ€—

Afterall we've had the most wonderful memories together. πŸ˜› All those laughs and jokes! Remeber our first Gabbar convo?! 🀣

You're like the sister i've always wanted! Infact you are my sister kyunki......tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi yunhi nahi dil lubhata koi jaane tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ya jaane naaaaaaaaa, maane tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ya maane naaaaaaaaa 🀣 Meri pichle janam ki behna πŸ˜†

Thanks for being the bestest friend ever! 😳

I love you millions and zillions! Mwah

πŸ€—

Sab

πŸ₯³Happy Birthday Pri Pri Priya!!! πŸ₯³

Wish you a very, very happy birthday!! πŸ€—
Hope its a great one and you get all you wish for!!
God bless and hope you have an awesome year ahead full of fun, happiness
& joy =D
The old ML days with you and the rest of the ROFL gang were so much fun & I'll never forget them, & though we don't get to talk much these days, you will always be one of the best friends I made on IF =)

love you lots,
Sabz

Puja

Lovely msg for a Lovely Person 
from Lovely Friend 
For a Lovely Reason 
at a Lovely Time 
from a Lovely Mind 
in a Lovely Mood 
in a Lovely Style 
to wish you 
Have a Lovely "BirthDay"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYA
many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many
and many happy returns of the day
"sada sukhi raho te tuto nahao puto phalo"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hope all ur wishes r fulfilled today
may ranbir kapoor wish u this time πŸ˜ƒ
(sorry what did i say i don't want u to faint🀣🀣)
nd u may recieve soo many gifts that it becumes difficult 4 u to count them
well a short tiny very very tiny gift from me
hope all ur dreams cum true nd u have a bright future nd u may live long
my best wishes are always with u (ye baad me yaad aya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

TJ

Happy Birthday Priya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take lots of advantage of being older!

Have an amazing day

Hope you get loads of presents

Lots and lots and lots of love from TJ

Shumi

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you priya,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!

by your
ever loving shumi diπŸ˜ƒ

Mahi

Priya, Dunno what to say about you,I remember the first time we met and became close friends right then.I enjoy talking to you in other words I just LOVE fighting with you over RK and I love you even more when you say we can share himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Here I'm wishing you a very happy b'day,you're very special very sweet and extremely nice person who don't hold any grudges against anyone and always sweet and polite to everyone,love you and God blessπŸ€—

-ALI-

A very very happy returns of Day.. I hope u wll have full blast nd enjoy ur day...

Hoping that your day will be as special as you are.

Count your life by smiles, not tears.
Count your age by friends, not years.

May u u get whatever Good u Desire in life..

AsliiGuy

Hi Priii Prii,
Happy Bday! May all your wishes come true, and God's blessings 4 ya!

OnePiece
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day PriyaπŸ₯³..have a wonderful birthdayπŸ˜ƒ

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Tohfa Tohfa Tohfas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPcgMtJM1_w

🀣🀣 Oooooo listen out at 2.03...the guy says 'Kasturi' 😲 🀣

Jahapana tusi great ho tofus kabool karo πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hinna

Ek ke upar ek muft! Buy one get one free..free...free....FREE! πŸ˜ƒ 🀣

I also made a RoKa vm for you πŸ˜³ on the song you wanted me to make a vm of myself..πŸ€” you weirdo 🀣

I tried something new with different effects but it didn't turn out so good sorry πŸ˜•

And the green flashes....it's not my effects, i think there's just some problem with my computer or something cos everytime i convert the video to uploadable format the green flashes start appearing

Anyway enjoy! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLf7GXTwPuQ[/YOUTUBE]

TJ

Puja

Shumi

OnePiece

AsliiGuy

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail

Song Dedications:

Hinna

Well eventhough there's lots of songs i could dedicate to you i settled for this one πŸ˜‰

Afterall hum hai 'Baap Di Ladlis' 😎 🀣

Puja

DO LISTEN VERY HILARIOUS SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMLiTSZWbrw

TJ

A lovely video to drool over

Ab thora dance wance!  Now that i finally know what 'Appadi pode' means thanks to priya's special friend *wink wink* 🀣 this is the perfect song to end the party! πŸ˜ƒ

So people dance your hearts out to Appadi pode which means Shake a leg! 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJmC-LpWJaw[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ₯³Happy BirthdayπŸ₯³

πŸ₯³ Priya   πŸ₯³

P.S Thanks to everyone for sending me the birthday messages. πŸ˜› I hope you didn't mind me fiddling with them slightly =P

.-BalleBalle-. thumbnail
Ok last thing....phew πŸ˜†
I wrote a little OS for you 😳 Hope you enjoy it!
Looking forward to reading your comments =P
Here goes....

Tum meri ho featuring the 3 Idiots and the gasping crowd

'Yeh documents photocopy karke Mr Kapoor ko bejh do'
'Yes sir'
She watched dreamily as he worked.
Her boss, Robbie Sabharwal, was a man who any girl would fall for. His persona, his style, his looks were all so alluring that girls would die to be with him.
'Priya...priya...hello...' Robbie clicked his fingers in her face as she stood there dreamily
'Huh'
'Kaha kho gayi?'
'Kahi nahi sir....main jaathi ho'
Robbie smiled and shook his head at her innocence. Eventhough Robbie and Priya were boss and secretary they shared a very cordial friendly relationship.

'Tum abhi thak yaha kya kar rahe ho Ramlal?' Robbie asked the peon
'Oh woh main coffee dene aya tha'
'De di na ab jao'

Robbie picked up a photo frame lying on his table.
'Kal humari shaadi hai' he sighed looking at the photo with slight misery upon his face.
His heart was somewhere else, always had been ever since the day Priya joined his office. He was smitten by her innocence, her simplicity, her beauty, her dedication to work. He had fallen for her but always hesitated to tell her. And now it was too late, he was getting married to his mom's friend's daughter, Kasturi.

Meanwhile Priya was photocopying the documents and day-dreaming again.
'It's no use he's getting married tomorrow' said Neha
'I know' she sighed, the smile fading off her face which she had a few moments ago.
'Did you speak to him? You know he'll understand'
'No, it's too late. It's a very big day for him tomorrow. He's getting married to Kasturi...i don't want to spoil it'
'But Robbie's not happy, he doesn't love her'
'How can you say that, they've known each other for 7 years, Kasturi loves Robbie'
'Kasturi loves Robbie, but Robbie doesn't love her though'
'Forget it Neha. It's no use talking about it.'

The next day at the wedding...
'Dulha dulhan pehro ke liye khare ho jaye' the pandit chanted.

'Tehriye pandit ji' said Robbie
'Robbie what are you doing?'
'Mom i can't marry kasturi'
'Kya?!' 😲 everyone gasped
'I love someone else!'
'Kya?!' 😲 everyeone gasped

Robbie made his way towards Priya, looked into her eyes and said 'Main priya se pyaar kartha ho'
'Kya?!' πŸ˜² everyone gasped in chorus once again
'Robbie tum theek toh ho? Tum priya se, apni secretary se kaise pyaar sakthe ho?'
'Mom main Priya se pyaar kartha ho aur priya se hi shaadi karoga' demanded robbie
'Chalo priya' he held priya by the wrist and led her to the mandap
'Sir ye aap....'
'Kuch math kaho priya i know you love me'
'Lekin sir yeh shaadi....'
'Daro math priya tum meri ho aur yeh baat koi nahi juthla sakhtha. Na tum na main na bhagwan'
'Yeh line suni huye lagthi hai na sir?' asked Priya scratching her head
'Haan woh maine apne drame mey use ki thi....original dialogues soch na bohat mushkil hai'
'Yeah i understand sir' 😊
'Hmm anyway kaha tha main? Haan chalo shaadi karle' he again started taking her towards the mandap
'Lekin sir meri baat toh suniye main aapse pyaar.....'
'Nahi karthi' said a voice from the door. Everyone turned towards it

'Manav?!' 😲
'Haan robbie, priya tumse pyaar nahi karthi, woh mujhse pyaar karthi hai.'
'Kya?!' 😲 everyone gasped
'Main bhi tumse bohat pyaar kartha ho priya. Tum jo aaye zindagi mey baat ban gayi, ishq mazhab ishq meri zaat ban gayi, sapne teri chahatho ke dektha ho ab kayi, din hai saula aur chandi raat ban gayi'
'Wow yeh toh mera favourite gaana hai' πŸ˜ƒ exclaimed Priya
'Mera bhi. Well mujhe toh ab ye ek hi gaana aatha hai. Ekta maam ne baar baar lagathaar jab mauka mila mere drama mey yeh gaana laga dethi hai toh maine socha yaha pe bhi ye gaana chipka do'
'Hmm good thinking'
'Thanks' πŸ˜› said Manav
'You're welcome'
'So....oh yeah shaadi karle?' he said grabbing priya's hand

'Hath chor' 😑 demanded Robbie
'Tu hath chor'
Robbie was still holding Priya's wrist and they both were pulling Priya towards them
'Priya meri hai'
'Priya meri hai'
'Meri hai'
'Meri hai'
'Priya meri hai' said another voice. They looked towards the door again.
'Ranbir?!' 😲

'Bachna ae baarityon lo main aa gaya. Main hi ho tumhare husn ka ashiq Priya. Main tera dhadkan teri ab bacha kya?!' Ranbir sang
'Oye rishi Kapoor ki aulad chup kar! Priya meri hai.' beamed Robbie
'Tu chup kar. Woh meri hai.' said Manav
'Priya tum bohat achi ho, i like you. 😳 Kya tum meri life partner bano gi?' said Ranbir
'Teri life partner kyun? Priya mujhse shaadi karegi' argued Manav
'Nahi Priya mujhse pyaar karthi hai woh mujhse shaadi karegi'
They all argued
'CHUP' priya shouted 'ek dum chup'

'Oye main aa gayas Priyas jis' yet another voice came from the door and once again everyone looked
'Monty?!' πŸ˜² everyone gasped
'I the also lovings yous ji'
'Kya? Tum toh Hinna se pyaar karthe ho na Monty?'
'Oye aho main toh pul hi gya si .....ohohohoho the sorrys ji the sorrys. I thinkings sab twaanos i lub juu keh reh si the main vi aivi aivi joinings ji πŸ˜†....tusi continues ji continues'
'Thank you Monty ji. Haan toh main keh rahi thi....main kis se pyaar karthi ho, kis se shaadi karogi woh main batao gi.' said Priya
'Haan bata do sab ko Priya ke tum sirf aur sirf mujh se pyaar karthi ho' Ranbir announced proudly

'Mera lucky boy hai......' said priya walking towards the three guys
The guys stood side by side trying to get in front of each other whilst trying to push each other.
Priya walked upto them and then......walked right past them
'Mera lucky boy hai Ramlal! Main Ramlal se pyaar karthi ho' she said taking her hand in Ramlal's hand
'Kya?!' 😲 everyone gasped. Ranbir fainted

'Tum toh mujhse pyaar karthi thi na priya?' asked Robbie
'Aapse? Nahi sir maine aapko us nazariye se kabhi nahi dekha. Main toh ramlal se pyaar karthi ho. Yaad hai aaj subah cabin main woh Ramlal aya tha na usi ko dekh ke toh main kho gayi thi. πŸ˜ Maine aapse usi ke baare main baat karni thi kyunki mujhe pata tha ek aap hi hai jo meri madat kar sakthe hai...meri aur ramlal ki shaadi karane mey, lekin aapki shaadi ho rahi thi aur mujhe laga ke ab aap ko pareshan karna sahi nahi hai.'
'Tum aur Ramlal? said Manav heartbroken πŸ₯Ί
'Haan main aur ramlal ek dusre se bohat pyaar karthe hai. Humara chakar teen mahino se chal raha hai'
'Kya?!' πŸ˜² everyone gasped
'Aur ek good news bhi hai!' πŸ˜ƒ
'Aur kya good news deni baaki reh gayi hai?' said a heartbroken Robbie
Ranbir regained consciousness
Priya looked at Ramlal 'Main tumhare bache ki maa ban ne wali ho ramu!'
'Kya?!' πŸ˜² everyone gasped
Ranbir fainted again
'Sachi priyu?' exclaimed Ramlal excitedly
'Nahhh....i am just joking....chunkey pandey style' πŸ˜‰
'Oh priyu you're so funny. That's why i love you so much' 😳
'Really ramu?'
'Yes priyu'
'Oh Ramu'
'Oh Priyu'
'Ramu'
'Priyu'
'Ramu'
'Priyu'
Priya and Ramlal hugged each other. πŸ€—

'Kasu....i mean Kasturi, baaki ki shaadi complete karle?' Robbie said gloomily walking back to Kasturi
'You jerk' Kasturi slapped him and left with her family. Ranbir regained consciousness once again.

'Maine toh Archana ko talak bhi dedi, Priya ke liye, ab main kya karo?' sulked Manav sitting down next to Robbie
'Mujhe toh already deepika chor ke chalegi aur ab priya ne bhi....' moaned Ranbir sitting next to Manav
Robbie, Manav and Ranbir all sat together like 3 idiots and wailed 😭 as Priya and Ramlal happily took the phere and became husband and wife.
πŸ˜›

The End πŸ˜ƒ 🀣
🀣 🀣

Ok now everyone can leave anymore messages and comments...finally finsihed editing Priya's birthday post! =P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRIYA!! πŸ₯³

robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Bithday Priya πŸ€—

a song for you, Just ignore the video πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnzLEX1qDmo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
-Muskaan- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happpyyyy birthday priya!! πŸ₯³
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Priya πŸ₯³ πŸ˜ƒ

XoxoEdited by baz786 - 13 years ago
armanpr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
many many happy returns of the dayπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Happy Birthday Priya *hugs*

awesome post Hina

x x